Lowell man arrested after long car chase

Lowell man arrested after long car chase

There are 9 comments on the Lowell Sun story from Sep 14, 2009, titled Lowell man arrested after long car chase. In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

A 25-year-old Lowell man was arrested on Varnum Avenue last night after a domestic incident on Wood Street led to a police chase through Lowell, Chelmsford, Westford and Tyngsboro.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

A Spade

Concord, MA

#1 Sep 14, 2009
Thank you Stephen Picardi for the midnight wake up call. Because of your stupidity, I'm having a "stellar" Monday having had very little sleep.
Anger

Boston, MA

#2 Sep 14, 2009
Contracting herpes is no reason to throw a tantrum and start fights outside of people's work...just man up, go to the doctor and stay away from that girl from now on.

That is, when you get out of jail...
Patriot

Brighton, MA

#3 Sep 14, 2009
Enjoy jail buddy
John Lowell MA

Lowell, MA

#4 Sep 14, 2009
Lowell Cops are the best!
Law and Order

Andover, MA

#5 Sep 14, 2009
He might learn a lesson (in jail) if his family would STOP bailing him out! When you solve the problems of your children they never learn to resolve them on their own.
Law and Order

Andover, MA

#6 Sep 14, 2009
He might learn a lesson (in jail) if his family would STOP bailing him out! When you solve the problems of your children, they never learn to resolve them on their own.
Perfect Couple

Logan, WV

#8 Dec 3, 2011
They are perfect for each other.
Stevens friends

Roslindale, MA

#10 Feb 11, 2016
Hi
Stephen Picardi

Tewksbury, MA

#11 Feb 11, 2016
This is Stephen Picardi and my friends would never write these things about me or my girl friend this whole fucken story was blown way outta proportion. On the Internet it doesn't say half the shit that really happened like how the RO was about be taken off 2 days later by my ex. And how we continued too still talk why it was active. The guy who I went down there too confront called the cops on me, not her. The story doesn't say how she wrote a letter too the judge begging him too not press any charges. The story doesn't say that I never lost my license for 1 single day after this chase because my ex was on my side the entire time in court. The story doesn't say how me and my ex didn't stop talking until 5 years after all this happened. The story doesn't say that I could call my ex in this matter right now and she would still take my side in all this. I'm fucken disgusted by what I read in the above comments on this discussion. Who would bring my new gf into this other then a crazy ex bf? Shame on him for leaving an innocent girls name up there calling her a junkie and that she cheats on me. If I could see who really posted all this shit about me and my gf I'd be going to jail again, but this time for knocking you the fuck out!!! FACT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chelmsford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tommy Ellis - Ding Ding (Nov '10) 16 hr Highlands kid 19
News Billerica man held in alleged assault (Jul '08) Sat Billyrica 33
News Police arrest log (Dec '10) Feb 13 sammy 9
News Respect government workers (Sep '10) Feb 13 Mr-Harrington 8
lowell crime stories as remebered by residents (Jul '08) Feb 13 Fiona 805
big fat white women with black guys are hilarious (Feb '14) Feb 11 maljoseph 8
News Boston man charged with ramming cruiser (Jul '10) Feb 8 JJ Baptisa 10

Chelmsford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance