Celebrating The Fourth of July in Che...

Celebrating The Fourth of July in Chelmsford

There are 1 comment on the Patch.com story from Jun 30, 2011, titled Celebrating The Fourth of July in Chelmsford. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Entertainment, food and even a flash mob will be part of this coming weekend's Independence Day festivities.A The celebration begins on Sunday at 5 p.m. with the Country Fair.A This year brings a record number of booths to the fair - 62, according to Bob Kelley, country fair chairman.A The booths will be open on Sunday until 11 p.m. and will ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Leigh

Dracut, MA

#1 Jul 1, 2011
and it wouldn't be the 4th of July in Chelmsford if those chairs weren't lined up to hold your parade spot!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chelmsford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man charged in wife's assault (Dec '10) Nov 11 GavinAlmeidajulie... 36
Chelmsford recycling bins Sep '16 Wondering 2
I am outraged with this town manager!!!!! Aug '16 64patricia 1
News Prostitution sweep nets at least nine arrests i... (Aug '09) Aug '16 fred 269
News Plethora of pollen blamed on erratic weather pa... Jun '16 Buzz Lightyear 3
News Billerica weighs smaller lot sizes to attract h... (May '16) May '16 hammerhead 1
News Lowell woman appealing conviction in horrific '... (Feb '08) Mar '16 Hama17 51

Chelmsford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chelmsford Mortgages