Overweight people need to wear approp...
First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Julian

Toronto, Canada

#236 Jun 10, 2011
disgustedbyeveryonehere wrote:
you people are a disgrace. it's a free f****** country people should be allowed to live their lives and dress how they please. have you ever stepped outside of yourself and realized hey ITS NOT ABOUT YOU!!!! they dress that way because that's what feels comfortable and what they like to wear. stop being so f****** arrogant. you guys seriously need to grow up. and yes, this is coming from someone who is 5'7" and 118 pounds, thank you very much. you people make me sick.
your probably a fatso.
loveandtears

Newmarket, Canada

#237 Mar 26, 2012
bob1979 wrote:
you people r so immature
immature? i think people walking around offending others with a disgusting show of rolls in tight clothes is immature. The fact they let themselves get to that point is immature. i can say alot more but the bottom line is people who are tired of disgusting displays of flesh are not the immature ones!
Steven

Mount Prospect, IL

#238 Sep 22, 2012
Hi
alex

Bedford, MA

#239 Sep 24, 2012
Has anyone ever seen an overweight indian? I mean there are hundreds where I live in Lowell and I havent seen one overweight buddah anywhere!! I need some good luck!
alex

Bedford, MA

#240 Sep 25, 2012
Steven wrote:
Hi
sup steven babyy
FormerFatty

United States

#241 Apr 3, 2013
Honestly if you're an overweight man or women then i encourage you to embrace yourself and your size. However, theres nothing more unattractive than a person who wears their clothes too small. I can see every crack, bumb and bulge. Yuck!!!! Piece of advice; Wear clothes that fit you properly!!!!
Ronald McDonald Duck

Santa Cruz, CA

#242 Apr 3, 2013
FormerFatty wrote:
Honestly if you're an overweight man or women then i encourage you to embrace yourself and your size. However, theres nothing more unattractive than a person who wears their clothes too small. I can see every crack, bumb and bulge. Yuck!!!! Piece of advice; Wear clothes that fit you properly!!!!
Circus tents and Cow Costumes (available at peace protests and big and tall men's stores!)
Molly

North Billerica, MA

#243 Apr 4, 2013
I not only don't want to see butt cracks, but pull those pant up, boys, I don't want to see your underware either! How can you walk with the crotch of your pants down around your knees, AND it looks STUPID! Not cool. It's gross to see anyone wearng stuff way too small, and no one over 35 should wear mini skirt/dress! I'm an overweight woman but absolutely make sure I look appropriate (and usually darned good)with nothing hanging or bulging) before I go out. Have some self-respect people!
Molly

North Billerica, MA

#244 Apr 4, 2013
sorry wrote:
<quoted text>
40 year olds can look VERY appealing in a miniskirt!
Still pathetic, dress your age. Nothing worse than seeing a very hot woman walking down the street then getting up next to her and seeing the road wear on her face 'cause she's 40 or 50. UGH!
Honey

Santa Cruz, CA

#245 Apr 4, 2013
Molly wrote:
<quoted text>
Still pathetic, dress your age. Nothing worse than seeing a very hot woman walking down the street then getting up next to her and seeing the road wear on her face 'cause she's 40 or 50. UGH!
I feel exactly the same way. Whenever I see a toddler in a tuxedo I'm like- give me a break! You aren't fooling anybody.
Also

New York, NY

#246 Apr 7, 2013
I'm a pretty small girl 5"1 105 pounds...and trust me I agree..it's awful.. Some people are just born bigger their just structured bigger and its nearly impossible to loose it but yes you can work out to at least make it as best as you can or if you just eat yourself big yea either A. Workout, put the effort in and get results so you can wear a smaller size! or B. stay big that's fine your choice but at least wear clothes that cover and fit but also I don't enjoy seeing butt cheeks from girls that are skinny every time I go out ANYWHERE..I get it guys will be guys and they like that type of stuff or w/e but when I'm walking through the mall with my boyfriend, father, brother or alone I don't care how nice your body is cover up yourself..I personally don't wanna see your cheeks hanging out your boobs hanging out everywhere! I've walked behind some girl wearing no underwear and every time she stepped I saw her vagina because her shorts were sooooo short! I saw a girl wearing underwear shorts as shorts holding her boyfriends hand through the mall! Just the other day like first 60 degree day some girl leaning on a kiosk and her ENTIRE butt was all the way out because her dress was bought in the little girl section and she was like 20 years old.. So I just personally feel that EVERYONE needs to learn to dress appropriately and cover up!! What ever happened to leaving stuff to the imagination??? It's ridiculous I feel as if I just walked into a strip club when I go to the mall these days!! COVER UP PEOPLE! Wear APPROPRIATE size clothing for your size!!! Plain and simple!! If I was a mother I wouldn't bring my child to the mall these days or anywhere else seeing no matter where you go your most likely going to see something disgusting or inappropriate!
Big Boy Pants

Santa Cruz, CA

#247 Apr 7, 2013
Also wrote:
I'm a pretty small girl 5"1 105 pounds...and trust me I agree..it's awful.. Some people are just born bigger their just structured bigger and its nearly impossible to loose it but yes you can work out to at least make it as best as you can or if you just eat yourself big yea either A. Workout, put the effort in and get results so you can wear a smaller size! or B. stay big that's fine your choice but at least wear clothes that cover and fit but also I don't enjoy seeing butt cheeks from girls that are skinny every time I go out ANYWHERE..I get it guys will be guys and they like that type of stuff or w/e but when I'm walking through the mall with my boyfriend, father, brother or alone I don't care how nice your body is cover up yourself..I personally don't wanna see your cheeks hanging out your boobs hanging out everywhere! I've walked behind some girl wearing no underwear and every time she stepped I saw her vagina because her shorts were sooooo short! I saw a girl wearing underwear shorts as shorts holding her boyfriends hand through the mall! Just the other day like first 60 degree day some girl leaning on a kiosk and her ENTIRE butt was all the way out because her dress was bought in the little girl section and she was like 20 years old.. So I just personally feel that EVERYONE needs to learn to dress appropriately and cover up!! What ever happened to leaving stuff to the imagination??? It's ridiculous I feel as if I just walked into a strip club when I go to the mall these days!! COVER UP PEOPLE! Wear APPROPRIATE size clothing for your size!!! Plain and simple!! If I was a mother I wouldn't bring my child to the mall these days or anywhere else seeing no matter where you go your most likely going to see something disgusting or inappropriate!
I would rather spend the day with sexy pants instead of crazy pants- but that's just me.

Since: Aug 14

Chennai, India

#248 Aug 6, 2014
Hi dudes

Whether you may be fat or oversized, the major mistake is buying the clothes in belief. Youíre just blindly purchasing the dress simply without examining the size, when it only looks bigger. So make sure of yourself whether it fits for you while buying your beloved ones or simply try it!! Cloth your exercising clothing when you are into exercise or donít wear it. Match your clothing, the way you are buying. Purchase long sleeved shirts and matches it with leather shoes or boots. Or a tailored leather jacket with good fitting blazers.

Have a Great Shopping!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chelmsford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lowell Fire 1980s 1 hr Wondering 2
lowell crime stories as remebered by residents (Jul '08) 3 hr NewTrueBlue 731
Do you remember???? (Jun '08) Sat Wondering 17,898
News Police Briefs (Dec '08) Aug 26 Aaron 6
The homeless and the Chelmsford Hotels Aug 25 Kevinhillsborough... 1
Billerica crim,e 70s 80s 90s (Jul '08) Aug 23 Kim 352
News Female student charged with punching Tewksbury ... (Nov '08) Aug 22 Anonymous 146
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chelmsford Mortgages