Ex-Shirley cop faces OUI charge - Sentinel & Enterprise

Full story: Sentinel & Enterprise

A former Shirley police officer is facing a second drunken-driving charge after he was arrested in Ayer last week.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of30
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
DUI duh

Athol, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2011

Judged:

You notice he is not saying he wasn't driving under the influence, he is say it was an illegal stop. What a loser! Get some help, Mr. Clark, you obviously have a problem.
Old Townie

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2011

Judged:

Maybe this gentleman should look at some of the signs of alcoholism, like the family history of booze problems. His brother drank himself to death last year. Might be some hereditary thing?
WreckageofBBBoom Survivor

Framingham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2011

Judged:

He's getting what he deserves. Of course if it was a current police officer not a former police officer he never would have been arrested.
Resident

Uxbridge, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2011

Judged:

WreckageofBBBoomSurvivor wrote:
He's getting what he deserves. Of course if it was a current police officer not a former police officer he never would have been arrested.
Maybe you should do some research into why he isn't a cop anymore because what you said isn't exactly true
The West Newton Kid

Holliston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2011

Judged:

This guy may be an ex cop; but he sure as hell still thinks like a cop thinks: "It was an illegal stop. I'm confident I'll beat the charge".

Cops know how to beat the system. I like to compare them to greased pigs; just when you think the legal system has a firm grasp of them; they squeal and they slip out of the grip......

Let's all thank the Lord that this boozed up ex blueboy did not take out an innocent victim by his reckless actions.
young townie

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2011

Judged:

Old Townie wrote:
Maybe this gentleman should look at some of the signs of alcoholism, like the family history of booze problems. His brother drank himself to death last year. Might be some hereditary thing?
Maybe you shouldn't speak ill of the dead?
Old Townie

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2011

Judged:

young townie wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you shouldn't speak ill of the dead?
Not speaking ill, pal, he was a friend of mine for over 50 years, he just couldn't put the jug down.
fitchburg

Windham, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2011

Judged:

Watch this one closely. He'll slide. The Good Ol Boys will take care of him...ex or not...a cop is always a cop. Personally, I hope he goes down like he should...but i don't think that will happen. Fry the s o b.
Really now

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2011

Judged:

Old Townie wrote:
<quoted text> Not speaking ill, pal, he was a friend of mine for over 50 years, he just couldn't put the jug down.
If that's the way you gossip about a friend, I'd hate to see the way you treat your enemies.
gimme gimme gimme

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2011

fitchburg wrote:
Watch this one closely. He'll slide. The Good Ol Boys will take care of him...ex or not...a cop is always a cop. Personally, I hope he goes down like he should...but i don't think that will happen. Fry the s o b.
Fry him? What exactly do you mean by that? You want to execute him for the offense of OUI? Do you feel this way about anyone who drives under or is it because he was a police officer?
Cappuccis Boy

Salem, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2011

Judged:

This is the same game RICO, as selectman, voted to fund his retirement. He knew full well his background with drugs and prostitution.
Old Townie

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2011

Judged:

Really now wrote:
<quoted text>
If that's the way you gossip about a friend, I'd hate to see the way you treat your enemies.
Not gossip, just facts. I guess you were never close to someone with a booze problem who was in such denial of it he just drank until the end. It is heartbreaking as well as angering. All the help in the world is of no use if someone doesn't want it, usually because they don't believe the booze IS the problem, the rest of the world is.
Voter Dude

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2011

Judged:

gimme gimme gimme wrote:
<quoted text>
Fry him? What exactly do you mean by that? You want to execute him for the offense of OUI? Do you feel this way about anyone who drives under or is it because he was a police officer?
Well lookie there, mr Delaware is off defending cops again. Are you on the clock I wonder or is this during your Krispy Kreme break?
Han

Uxbridge, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2011

Judged:

The good ol boys will take care of him?...Did you read the facts?...Already convicted the first time...no sliding there...And now a second oui...Cop or ex-cop if your a shit bag, your a shit bag...He violated the law plain and simple and will go down for it with embarrassment and jail time...The police knew who he was and still arrested him regardless......His own kind wanted him off the job when he got caught the first time..
gimme gimme gimme

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2011

Judged:

Voter Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Well lookie there, mr Delaware is off defending cops again. Are you on the clock I wonder or is this during your Krispy Kreme break?
Mr. Voter Dude, you're a funny guy, I like your sense of humor...
and a Pension Too

Salem, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2011

Judged:

Ask around. Someone in town voted to give him his pension even after he was caught with cocaine and prostitutes. You are right. His Old budddies took care of and screwed the town to boot.
Sweaty Pizza Jockey

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2011

Judged:

Was he partying with the local firefighter who also had a run in with the law concerning OUI? Did the EMT and nurse at the party escape?
Never happen

Tyngsboro, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2011

Judged:

Saying it was an "illegal stop" is the sad defense of someone who was caught driving drunk. Perhaps his drinking is part of the reason he is a former police officer? Sooner or later good police departments get rid of guys who have personal issues.
Clark

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2011

Judged:

Old Townie wrote:
Listen you dumbass.His brother didnt die from drinking.He died from lung cancer.Asshole
Clark

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2011

Judged:

Old townie? Who are you? WHY DONT YOU FIND OUT THAT FACTS BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR BIG MOUTH.I would love to find out who you are.50 years you knew his brother.But you dont even know what he died from.Shut you dam mouth!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of30
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chelmsford Discussions

Search the Chelmsford Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) 9 hr Anthony 1,133
Dracut man admits to vandalizing neighbor's hom... 9 hr primrose villager 2
Mafia in Billerica? (Sep '09) 14 hr Demster 30
Town demanding repair plan for Billerica Mall (Mar '10) Apr 16 Elise Gingrich 131
30-month term in Lowell stabbing (Mar '08) Apr 13 Duck 44
why do girls lie about being pregnant? (Apr '09) Apr 13 Sad 19
High on Crack Street (Aug '08) Apr 12 brinalea 146
•••
•••

Chelmsford News Video

•••
•••

Chelmsford Jobs

•••
•••
•••