West Roxbury, MA

#1 May 21, 2007
Has anyone been to the new restaurant in chelmsford center called the village grill. How was it?

United States

#2 Jun 19, 2007
The greek salad was fresh and the chicken was juicy and had a good flavor. The ingredients were fresh.

Cambridge, MA

#3 Nov 2, 2007
the food was awsome at the village grill! I went for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Everyone should try it, trust me you will love it.( The wait service for dinner was great, along with breakfast and lunch as well)

Newburyport, MA

#4 Nov 3, 2007
The sea food at the Village Grill was great! My husband also got a dish called "Napoleon" it would be great for vegi/!! Everyone should head over for a taste!!

Avon, MA

#5 Dec 9, 2007
The Village Grill is my new favorite breakfast place in the area. Unlike almost every breakfast place in America, the coffee was actually quite good. Not syrupy flavored like Starbucks and others, just good coffee. My daughter and I both had the New England special. The eggs, pancakes, bacon, and sausage were all excellent. Expecially the bacon, thick and perfectly cooked (right on the edge of almost being crispy). The hash-browns were perfect. I hesitate to recommend this place simply because there was no wait for seating. The only other breakfast place in the area is Paul's in Westford. Paul's has recently improved their menu, but Village Grill is truly the best breakfast place in the area.

Concord, MA

#6 Dec 9, 2007
Where is it - do you have a phone # for it?

Avon, MA

#7 Dec 15, 2007
1 Central sq
Chelmsford, MA 01824
This website blocks phone numbers, but Googleing the following will get it: "village grill chelmsford ma"

Lowell, MA

#8 Jun 25, 2009
Frank wrote:
Has anyone been to the new restaurant in chelmsford center called the village grill. How was it?
My daughter and Iused to frequent it quite often for was WONDERFUL!!!! Now they're closed.......wondering what's up??? Anyone know what happened to them?

San Jose, CA

#9 Jun 25, 2009
My wife and I were wondering the same. Awesome burgers (and everything else). Seems the expansion hurt them?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chelmsford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joanne Chenelle Prouxl dated Doug B Nov 29 Jessie 1
News Officer foils copper theft in Tewksbury (Mar '10) Nov 29 Mr Jones 13
News Lowell man jailed for beatings (Aug '08) Nov 24 Katelyn 20
Do you remember???? (Jun '08) Nov 23 ben 17,906
News Lowell man guilty of first-degree murder (Feb '09) Nov 18 lowellian 21
News Marathon hearing for Billerica officer Nov 18 hammerhead 1
mazmatrix (Jun '08) Nov 14 MazaHas 759
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chelmsford Mortgages