Who should be Westford Academy's new Football Coach???
Posted in the Chelmsford Forum
#1 Jan 18, 2013
Who do you think should be the new Football Coach at WA and what characteristics do they need to possess to be successful?
#2 Jan 18, 2013
New football coach at Westford Academy should meet the following qualifications.
- Played football at a high level. At least HS, College a plus. No pretenders.
- Minimum HS level head coaching experience. At high division level equal to D1 Eastern Massachusetts/MIAA desired.
- Truly understands football X's and O's to create a game plan that will take advantage of opponents weakness.
- Ability to put kids in proper positions based upon athletic ability.
- Ability to recruit in WA to entice athletes to come out for football. Many of WA's best athletes choose not to play football for some reason.
- Desire to stay in Westford and create a winning football program.
- Ability to tune out parents in Westford with their views on their kids playing time, desired position, and how the program should be run.
- Most importantly....The ability to develop student athletes into sound fundamental football players by position.
Add your comments below
|Lowell man shot dead (Dec '09)||Sat||Nani||267|
|Clean energy growth will limit need for more ga...||Sat||CAS||2|
|Do you remember???? (Jun '08)||Jan 20||Dingodevil||18,128|
|Hallmark Job Opportunity in Lowell||Jan 19||VictorOrians||1|
|High on Crack Street (Aug '08)||Jan 19||Dingodevil||165|
|Where are Lowell's most haunted places? (Jun '08)||Jan 17||allieT||839|
|lowell crime stories as remebered by residents (Jul '08)||Jan 17||Former Resident||798|
Find what you want!
Search Chelmsford Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC