Who should be Westford Academy's new Football Coach???
Posted in the Chelmsford Forum
#1 Jan 18, 2013
Who do you think should be the new Football Coach at WA and what characteristics do they need to possess to be successful?
#2 Jan 18, 2013
New football coach at Westford Academy should meet the following qualifications.
- Played football at a high level. At least HS, College a plus. No pretenders.
- Minimum HS level head coaching experience. At high division level equal to D1 Eastern Massachusetts/MIAA desired.
- Truly understands football X's and O's to create a game plan that will take advantage of opponents weakness.
- Ability to put kids in proper positions based upon athletic ability.
- Ability to recruit in WA to entice athletes to come out for football. Many of WA's best athletes choose not to play football for some reason.
- Desire to stay in Westford and create a winning football program.
- Ability to tune out parents in Westford with their views on their kids playing time, desired position, and how the program should be run.
- Most importantly....The ability to develop student athletes into sound fundamental football players by position.
Add your comments below
|Do you remember???? (Jun '08)||23 hr||Wondering||17,898|
|Police Briefs (Dec '08)||Aug 26||Aaron||6|
|The homeless and the Chelmsford Hotels||Aug 25||Kevinhillsborough...||1|
|Billerica crim,e 70s 80s 90s (Jul '08)||Aug 23||Kim||352|
|Female student charged with punching Tewksbury ... (Nov '08)||Aug 22||Anonymous||146|
|Chelmsford asphalt plant feels heat over air-qu... (Aug '08)||Aug 18||anon||8|
|High on Crack Street (Aug '08)||Aug 16||Boo boo VIP||157|
Find what you want!
Search Chelmsford Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC