Who should be Westford Academy's new Football Coach???
Posted in the Chelmsford Forum
#1 Jan 18, 2013
Who do you think should be the new Football Coach at WA and what characteristics do they need to possess to be successful?
#2 Jan 18, 2013
New football coach at Westford Academy should meet the following qualifications.
- Played football at a high level. At least HS, College a plus. No pretenders.
- Minimum HS level head coaching experience. At high division level equal to D1 Eastern Massachusetts/MIAA desired.
- Truly understands football X's and O's to create a game plan that will take advantage of opponents weakness.
- Ability to put kids in proper positions based upon athletic ability.
- Ability to recruit in WA to entice athletes to come out for football. Many of WA's best athletes choose not to play football for some reason.
- Desire to stay in Westford and create a winning football program.
- Ability to tune out parents in Westford with their views on their kids playing time, desired position, and how the program should be run.
- Most importantly....The ability to develop student athletes into sound fundamental football players by position.
Add your comments below
|Sushi Yanagi Launches Community Night||15 hr||drinkwaterproduct...||1|
|City police release list of 'significant' wante...||Wed||ggfghf||1|
|Review: Dracut's Car Connection (Aug '09)||Oct 18||ooh right||21|
|Do you remember???? (Jun '08)||Oct 18||Scott Anderson||17,810|
|Ex-worker indicted in Tyngsboro church theft (Jun '10)||Oct 16||bmc7175||122|
|Rape charges dropped in Westford beach case (Sep '09)||Oct 16||idgaf||35|
|Jessica Krutuleski (Oct '12)||Oct 15||TheRealBabysMom||27|
Find what you want!
Search Chelmsford Forum Now