chelmsford power outage
INSGEEK

Jersey City, NJ

#1 Nov 1, 2011
Anyone have any knowledge power up on Kiberd/Needham Sts. in N. Chelmsford? Thank you
Leigh

Dracut, MA

#2 Nov 2, 2011
National Grid doesn't understand the meaning of communication. I understand this is huge and I need patience.. but the more they communicate something to us- the better off they will be in the end. They tell us nothing.. they certainly don't update their little map on their website.. because since 8am this morning they still have 133,000 outages. so do they not start working till noon??
James

UK

#3 Nov 1, 2013
INSGEEK wrote:
Anyone have any knowledge power up on Kiberd/Needham Sts. in N. Chelmsford? Thank you
Power seems to have been out for a few hours in Broomfield Road. National grid were not aware when we contacted them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chelmsford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you remember???? (Jun '08) Tue dingodevil 17,992
lowell crime stories as remebered by residents (Jul '08) Tue Boston1966 763
News Filming of 'The Fighter' begins in Lowell (Jul '09) Jul 25 Kittivers 5
What happened to Brenda Lacombe? Jul 22 Justice For All 3
News Inspired evolution of Billerica's Whiffle Tree Jul 19 hammerhead 1
News Westford neighbors demand action on rowdy Nasho... (Jul '10) Jul 14 Ghost of Tiki Pasr 234
Westford water ban and why isn't the town obser... Jul 13 runscottygrun 1

Chelmsford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chelmsford Mortgages