"Wet Bandits" charged

"Wet Bandits" charged

There are 8 comments on the Wenatchee World story from Mar 24, 2009, titled "Wet Bandits" charged. In it, Wenatchee World reports that:

WENATCHEE LEAVENWORTH CHELAN 'Wet Bandits' charged 'Wet Bandits' charged Jose Luis Villanueva, 20, and Eric Estrada, 19, were each charged Monday in Chelan County Superior Court with two counts of first-degree burglary, two counts of first-degree theft, two counts of first-degree malicious mischief and theft of a motor vehicle.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wenatchee World.

brown gurl

Kennewick, WA

#1 Apr 7, 2009
ha itz so funny wat ppl go threw!i new Jose omg im so disapointed like seriesly he looked so calmed!but o well things happen for a reason!

Wenatchee, WA

#2 May 7, 2009
haha ya and now he is going to become somebody's bitch in prison! lol. how unfortunate...NOT!
Perfer not to say

Seattle, WA

#3 Jun 1, 2009
Well they did what they did but still how sad thaty they are so young and have to have this on their record for the rest of their life...
Perfer not to say

Seattle, WA

#4 Jun 1, 2009
and i feel sorry for their family..... they will miss their sons but from what i heard they were the ones that broke into my place. so i cant feel sorry for them on their sentance...

Bonney Lake, WA

#5 Jun 5, 2009
haha this shit is funny they are such retards. good thing jessy wasnt with them.

Wenatchee, WA

#6 Sep 21, 2009
They are idiots. period. don't feel sorry for them. They are big boys now and made their own stupid decisions. Have fun spending 20+ years in prison morons. >:)

Bonney Lake, WA

#7 Feb 24, 2012
they are good people. they jst made mistakes. good thing they are getting their lives together now
Old testament

San Diego, CA

#8 Apr 10, 2012
They deserve to get the books thrown at them we need to get every single one of these rat bastards off the street hope they get sent to mexico its like the wild west over there that will teach those greaser... Yours truly Mr. Jones

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chelan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Douglas County Complex Fire (Oct '15) Oct '15 Redneck nation 1
News As wildfires rage and budgets dwindle, more fed... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 3
Sid Burns (Aug '07) Aug '15 Greg 6
News Western wildfires burn unchecked as resources s... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 2
News Entiat fault may have set off big 1872 quake (Nov '14) Nov '14 Roger 1
News Fishing Report (Nov '13) Aug '14 kurt brigliadora 3
News Community Links (Dec '12) Aug '14 last year 2

Chelan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chelan Mortgages