Man suspected of groping teen after entering home

Nov 2, 2008 Full story: Wenatchee World 10

A 28-year-old Chelan man was arrested Tuesday on suspicion of entering the home of a teen and groping her last week in Chelan.

Full Story
friend of teen

Chelan, WA

#1 Nov 4, 2008
Warn your children of Chad Van Diest or chi-mo Chad as he is also know. He is a sex offender.
Chelan

Wenatchee, WA

#2 May 12, 2009
Chad has been convicted, but not sentenaced. He is off the streets!!
Trinity

Mccall, ID

#3 Aug 7, 2009
I want to tell my story! I am a resident of Valley county Idaho. When I was 13 years old Chad Vandiest also came into my home, fed me drugs and molested me and my best friend. He was being charged with 12 felonies having to do with my case and he walked on every one of them. I was called a liar and a manipulator. This man is a demon and deserves to rot in hell. Please pass on this story to all of your friends. KEEP THIS MAN OFF ALL STREETS AND PROTECT YOUR CHILDREN!
Concerned Parent

United States

#4 Sep 6, 2009
I really hope that someone from the police department sees the comment from the girl in idaho,maybe she was telling the truth after all. This guy is scary and will really hurt someone if they dont put him away,he has been doing this stuff for along time to different little girls and his parents keep paying attorneys to get him off. I really hope the court system puts him away for a very long time to save any other little girls from being hurt. He has made this his occupation apparently.
Doktor FeelU

Seattle, WA

#5 Oct 2, 2009
Trinity wrote:
I want to tell my story! I am a resident of Valley county Idaho. When I was 13 years old Chad Vandiest also came into my home, fed me drugs and molested me and my best friend. He was being charged with 12 felonies having to do with my case and he walked on every one of them. I was called a liar and a manipulator. This man is a demon and deserves to rot in hell. Please pass on this story to all of your friends. KEEP THIS MAN OFF ALL STREETS AND PROTECT YOUR CHILDREN!
You were asking for it!
Megan Hayter

Arlington, WA

#6 Oct 25, 2010
Trinity wrote:
I am the 15 year old girl from the above story. I didnt want to go to court and see him. This girl's story, from Idaho, is the reason I did.. Chad didn't harm me that bad but he could've and he wasn't going to harm another person. I'm so sorry to that girl who met him before me.
Pee Wee

East Wenatchee, WA

#7 Mar 7, 2011
Megan Hayter wrote:
<quoted text>
I am the 15 year old girl from the above story. I didnt want to go to court and see him. This girl's story, from Idaho, is the reason I did.. Chad didn't harm me that bad but he could've and he wasn't going to harm another person. I'm so sorry to that girl who met him before me.
I think we need a new president!

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#8 Jun 13, 2011
Trinity wrote:
How could anyone consider a 13 yr old a manipulator?
It is always the adult who has the power, the control, over the child
It is such a shame that this was handled in this manner.
I understand you will have a life sentence with these scars while this piece of human garbage goes free.
You must Never blame yourself. Or let others blame you.
You were the victim and he was in the wrong.
I am so sorry for your troubles. Please if you need help to overcome this trauma get it.
Just always remember It was Not Your Fault.
The blame lays on him and him alone.
Best of luck sweetie.
If you need anything personal message me anytime.

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#9 Jun 13, 2011
Megan Hayter wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a brave girl.
And I think you understand that you are the victim here.
Best of luck to you.
And if you need anything personal message me.
I am always here:)
fsdfsa

Sioux City, IA

#10 Oct 15, 2012
Megan Hayter wrote:
<quoted text>
your a piece of sh*t molester pedophile yourself. f*cking dumb maniac.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chelan Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scientists may be cracking mystery of big 1872 ... Nov '14 Adrian Godsafe MSc 2
Entiat fault may have set off big 1872 quake Nov '14 Roger 1
Fishing Report (Nov '13) Aug '14 kurt brigliadora 3
Community Links (Dec '12) Aug '14 last year 2
Homes destroyed by firestorm, Washington state ... Jul '14 Sneaky Pete 3
Biggest fire in Washington state history destro... Jul '14 Le Jimbo 1
Debate: Obama-Marriage - Pateros, WA Jul '14 Cassandra Randall 1

Chelan Falls News Video

Chelan Falls Dating
Find my Match