School Counselors Come Together to Co...

School Counselors Come Together to Combat Bullying

There are 1 comment on the WKBW story from Oct 21, 2011, titled School Counselors Come Together to Combat Bullying. In it, WKBW reports that:

Cheektowaga, N.Y. - Bullying is not a new concept but it's been brought into the forefront of everyone minds since the suicide of Williamsville native Jaime Rodemeyer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKBW.

So sad

Lancaster, NY

#1 Oct 29, 2011
Went to the meeting at Williamsville South Oct, 25 regarding suicide. It focused on many of the issues faceing our kids. Depression being one along with peer issues and how our kids cope with pressure today. The panel was very informative, many agencys were there to help our communities learn the warning signs of someone in crises. I want to thank them for coming. But, it was very sad the lack of concerned parents. There were more agengcies there than parents. The problems are not going to go away, and it's not only the schools responsibility. We have to open communication with our kids as parents. Everyone thinks this is someone elses problem to solve. No the dynamics need to be broken down. I'm sorry for our kids! To the schools please continue trying to get the word out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cheektowaga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheating Bills 1 hr bills suck 10
What black woman slept with her lawyer 4 hr Night Heat 16
Worst areas of Buffalo (Sep '12) 13 hr JonCanaleChildRapist 45
News Rapper DMX freed from Buffalo jail early in chi... 17 hr ddd 8
WIVB Chanel 4 Worst News Station in Buffalo? (Apr '13) Sun MannActjust for 41
Does LIEF COACH prefer white meat or dark? Sun FBI checkoutCanale 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sun Canaleworks4Mancuso 20,514
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cheektowaga Mortgages