Zimmerman Arrested
factcheck

New London, CT

#27 Sep 10, 2013
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
So an estranged wife makes up a B.S. story to jam up the husband she's divorcing. Big deal! Happens a thousand times everyday.
Nothing new to see here Folks! Just more liberal lies.
aka The second comment. first rule of divorce law is get him arrested.

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#28 Sep 10, 2013
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
So an estranged wife makes up a B.S. story to jam up the husband she's divorcing. Big deal! Happens a thousand times everyday.
Nothing new to see here Folks! Just more liberal lies.
A real cop would look for EVIDENCE....it looks like Fatboy George may be in trouble after all:

Shellie Zimmerman claims her estranged husband, George Zimmerman, broke into pieces an iPad she used to record video of their confrontation Monday afternoon, Officer Zach Hudson of the Lake Mary (Fla.) Police Department stated:

“That iPad is in half a dozen pieces at this point,” Hudson said. The remains of the device have been sent to a lab where technicians will attempt to extract the video Shellie Zimmerman recorded and any other potential evidence that might be stored on it.

Lake Mary Police Chief Steve Bracknell stated on Monday that, as of then, the authorities did not have enough evidence to charge George Zimmerman with a crime. The iPad could potentially change that equation.

Yeah, she made the whole thing up. WOW
Lance Boyles

Germany

#30 Sep 10, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>A real cop would look for EVIDENCE....it looks like Fatboy George may be in trouble after all:
Shellie Zimmerman claims her estranged husband, George Zimmerman, broke into pieces an iPad she used to record video of their confrontation Monday afternoon, Officer Zach Hudson of the Lake Mary (Fla.) Police Department stated:
“That iPad is in half a dozen pieces at this pointB,” Hudson said. The remains of the device
have been sent to a lab where technicians will
attempt to extract the video Shellie Zimmerman
recorded and any other potential evidence that
might be stored on it
Lake Mary Police Chief Steve Bracknell stated on Monday that, as of then, the authorities did not have enough evidence to charge George Zimmerman with a crime. The iPad could potentially change that equation.
Yeah, she made the whole thing up.
WOW
Dude..... What's up with you being obsessed with Zimmerman?

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#31 Sep 10, 2013
Lance Boyles wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude..... What's up with you being obsessed with Zimmerman?
It's one thread? How is that obsessing?

I just like watching the right wing trash get all in a bunch about it

Obsessing is using someone elses screen name and following hm around from thread to thread. Or using ip changers to talk to yourself like nobody can tell
Lance Boyles

Germany

#32 Sep 10, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>It's one thread? How is that obsessing?
I just like watching the right wing trash get all in a bunch about it
Obsessing is using someone elses screen name and following hm around from thread to thread. Or using ip changers to talk to yourself like nobody can tell
And I thought that was stalking..... My mistake.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#33 Sep 10, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>A real cop would look for EVIDENCE....it looks like Fatboy George may be in trouble after all:
Shellie Zimmerman claims her estranged husband, George Zimmerman, broke into pieces an iPad she used to record video of their confrontation Monday afternoon, Officer Zach Hudson of the Lake Mary (Fla.) Police Department stated:
“That iPad is in half a dozen pieces at this point,” Hudson said. The remains of the device have been sent to a lab where technicians will attempt to extract the video Shellie Zimmerman recorded and any other potential evidence that might be stored on it.
Lake Mary Police Chief Steve Bracknell stated on Monday that, as of then, the authorities did not have enough evidence to charge George Zimmerman with a crime. The iPad could potentially change that equation.
Yeah, she made the whole thing up. WOW
If there were REAL cops in Florida instead of puppets taking orders from political hacks then GZ wouldn't have been charged in the TM case and this issue would be moot.

And for your info, scorned women make up stuff ALL the time!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#34 Sep 10, 2013
Lacrosse Coachhh wrote:
<quoted text>
You SHOULD know and I know, like I said before...3 sides to the story:
1. His side
2. Her side
3. The truth
Again, your reading comprehension sucks! That's pretty much what I stated.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#36 Sep 10, 2013
Lacrosse Coachh wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you are s guy who works for DERENDA who is clearly the biggest puppet in the history of American police work taking a swipe at the Sanford Fla PD.
Their police chief initially did do the right thing and he lost his job because of it. Your boy Derenda would have been on the phone to Byron that night saying "What I spoata do boss?"
You are as stupid as your fat brother! The Police Chief lost his job because he refused to arrest GZ on bogus charges. His puppet replacement ordered the arrest after getting orders from a political hack State Special Prosecutor. That's the guy I was taking a shot at. Everybody below him just follows orders, even stupid ones.

I can't control who the rump Mayor appoints Commissioner. Back room meetings and money does. I never kissed any ass or took any crap from anybody. That's why I could never be "an appointed one"!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#37 Sep 10, 2013
FFS- wrote:
Shellie Zimmerman told 911 Monday that he had threatened her and her father with a weapon.
On the 911 call, Shellie Zimmerman, who filed for divorce last week, is breathing heavily when she tells a dispatcher that Zimmerman is still at the house.
"He's in his car and he continually has his hand on his gun, and he's saying,'Step closer.' He's just threatening all of us with his firearm," she says.
George Zimmerman in police custody
Shellie Zimmerman also tells 911 that George Zimmerman punched her father in the nose, then smashed her iPad before getting in his truck.
"I don't know what he's capable of. I'm really, really scared," she says.
That is some hero!
You forgot to mention that Zimmerman was released because the lying wife and father in-law refused to press charges.

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#39 Sep 11, 2013
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to mention that Zimmerman was released because the lying wife and father in-law refused to press charges.
The Ipad will tell!

She dropped charges after talking to her Lawyer, who probably told her without the video evidence, she has no case. However, I would expect the computer techs to be able to recover the video.

If the police see evidence of a crime, Fatboy is cooked!
BestFit

Tonawanda, NY

#40 Sep 11, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>The Ipad will tell!
She dropped charges after talking to her Lawyer, who probably told her without the video evidence, she has no case. However, I would expect the computer techs to be able to recover the video.
If the police see evidence of a crime, Fatboy is cooked!
You have no Idea of what you're talking about. Gotta love armchair attorneys, judges, cops, etc.

I'll be holding my breath waiting for your "DUH, Conservatives are stupid" reply. 5-4-3-2-1.

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#43 Sep 11, 2013
Lacrosse Coachhh wrote:
<quoted text>
I just saw a video on CNN where GZ threw the Ipod on the ground and then stabbed it with a pen knife. What was he trying to hide?
GZ's big problem will be when the Feds go after him for Travon now because the public will no longer object. Idiot boy couldn't keep a low profile
A putz like him ends up in jail eventually. What a piece of trash!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#44 Sep 11, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>The Ipad will tell!
She dropped charges after talking to her Lawyer, who probably told her without the video evidence, she has no case. However, I would expect the computer techs to be able to recover the video.
If the police see evidence of a crime, Fatboy is cooked!
Lucky you're not a cop. Victims do not have to consult an attorney. Victims do not present a case. The District Attorney speaks for the victim. Obviously there was no evidence to charge GZ. He wasn't carrying a gun. There is no crime if the victim refuses to press charges. What's the video going to show? That he had no gun? I hope they do recover some video. Then SHE should be charged with Falsely Reporting an Incident.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#45 Sep 11, 2013
Lacrosse Coachh wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it hard to believe that the father in law also made up the same story
I know you do. If it was your situation you would throw your daughter under the bus. That's the type of person you are!

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#46 Sep 11, 2013
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
<quoted text>
Lucky you're not a cop. Victims do not have to consult an attorney. Victims do not present a case. The District Attorney speaks for the victim. Obviously there was no evidence to charge GZ. He wasn't carrying a gun. There is no crime if the victim refuses to press charges. What's the video going to show? That he had no gun? I hope they do recover some video. Then SHE should be charged with Falsely Reporting an Incident.
the Ipad will tell.

I youre a real cop you should know that the DA can press charges if a crime is evident. It doesnt require the victim to press charges.

THat Video clearly contains something or fatboy wouldnt have tried to destroy it!
Come on old man! Get a clue!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#47 Sep 11, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>the Ipad will tell.
I youre a real cop you should know that the DA can press charges if a crime is evident. It doesnt require the victim to press charges.
THat Video clearly contains something or fatboy wouldnt have tried to destroy it!
Come on old man! Get a clue!
What kind of crime you talking about??? The most the video could possibly prove is harassment, a violation...same as a parking tag.
Violations are not crimes. No DA will take that case to court especially with a reluctant complainant. And especially after being spanked in that major case trial.

Stick to real estate Boy! You suck at law.
BestFit

Tonawanda, NY

#48 Sep 11, 2013
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of crime you talking about??? The most the video could possibly prove is harassment, a violation...same as a parking tag.
Violations are not crimes. No DA will take that case to court especially with a reluctant complainant. And especially after being spanked in that major case trial.
Stick to real estate Boy! You suck at law.
He tries sucking a lot more [than at law] at the gym, if you know what I mean. If his eyes were lasers, all the guys at the gym would be crotchless.

5-4-3-2-1

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#49 Sep 11, 2013
BestFit wrote:
<quoted text>He tries sucking a lot more [than at law] at the gym, if you know what I mean. If his eyes were lasers, all the guys at the gym would be crotchless.
5-4-3-2-1
A man has to know his limitations. Unfortunately he doesn't. Then again, maybe he's not a man at all. That would explain a lot of his tendencies.

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#51 Sep 11, 2013
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of crime you talking about??? The most the video could possibly prove is harassment, a violation...same as a parking tag.
Violations are not crimes. No DA will take that case to court especially with a reluctant complainant. And especially after being spanked in that major case trial.
Stick to real estate Boy! You suck at law.
The video will prove what we already know. the fatass is nothing but trailer trash!

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#53 Sep 11, 2013
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
<quoted text>
A man has to know his limitations. Unfortunately he doesn't. Then again, maybe he's not a man at all. That would explain a lot of his tendencies.
As I stated earlier, all conservatives resort to calling people gay. its all conservatives are smart enough to think of.

Conservative are not intelligent people!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cheektowaga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr Postman7 20,984
Does Tbird wear a fanny pack 8 hr T Burt Sains 8
Has Tbird ever panhandled? 8 hr T Burt Sains 2
Does Tbird still use My Space? 8 hr T Burt Sains 10
Buffalo NY has so many primates 10 hr Stewart 6
Where's John Tansosch Jr.? (Jun '14) 22 hr Blast from past 8
Liberal bloggers list retired Buffalo Police of... (Apr '10) Fri Shana 125

Cheektowaga Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cheektowaga Mortgages