Missing

There are 3 comments on the YourErie story from Jun 4, 2011, titled Missing. In it, YourErie reports that:

Jeanne Piacente has been missing from her Cheektowaga, New York Buffalo ) since the morning of May 31st.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at YourErie.

felix

Buffalo, NY

#1 Jun 4, 2011
sad
anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#2 Jun 4, 2011
word has it they found her this morning.
Obamas 57 states lol

United States

#3 Jun 4, 2011
American intelligence. Look at the stupid dumb fucker they elected and will re-elect.

Dancing with the stars, America Idol and snookie are more important. See ya American. You're done.

Who cares about the world view?

Americans don't eat our pets. DOGS especially. Our first dog eating preident who hung around with SDS Weathermen terrorists. sniff sniff. liberals must be so proud.

Onward to Obama's 57 states. lol

YouTube - Obama Claims He's Visited 57 States
- 112k - Similar PagesMay 9, 2008 ... At a campaign event in Beaverton, OR, Obama claimed to have visited 57 U.S. states during the campaign.

I should have realized that the Organisation of the Islamic Conference is made up of 57 states. Speaking of Obama's Islamic background,...

Old Media's treatment of the story thus far indicates a strong likelihood that Obama's arguably dumber gaffe has not found its way into the primary web sites or print editions of most newspapers, and that it never will. Has the flub made it, or will it make it, to network and/or cable newscasts? The prognosis is: Doubtful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cheektowaga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 31 min Dudley 21,296
I just saw a picture of a real government parasite 3 hr Buck Rohde 1
Is Heather Waldman Hot or Not? (Apr '17) 20 hr hammerjacks 11
News The Depression Coach Sun Goebbels 25
bob cliffe Sun Taxpayer 4
News Schumer Calls Out Pence Prior to WNY Visit Sun quorum 3
News Parole denied for man raping and murdering Sala... (Apr '08) Sun Breaking Good 150

Cheektowaga Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cheektowaga Mortgages