slumlords in buffalo
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
truth

Lancaster, NY

#1 Jan 16, 2009
why is it that slumlords in buffalo get away with renting a house that would not be lived in by anyone but someone in desparate needs. Buffalo once again on poples court and the girl can not use feminine products cause landlord too cheap to fix plumbing with new updated proper plumbing.

you know if the plumbing cant except it then fix it so it can. landlords suck here and just want cheap place to suck off the needy
Troll Alert

East Aurora, NY

#3 Jan 17, 2009
Warning....lonely and desperate TROLL from another state
BigPapa

Buffalo, NY

#4 Jan 19, 2009
YOU IDIOTS wrote:
thats why we buy those houses in buffalo,so we get our mony from the state,not you deadbeats.Have you ever tried to collect money from a loser like the types that live in that city? I have, and its an endless sad luck story, one thing after another, they always have some excuse.Section eight was the best thing new york leaders could have done to help us get our money. As for the toilets? give me a break, most of the scum living in that shithole are just as happy to squat in a vacant lot. I have seen that too.
So, you admit to being an absentee landlord here in Buffalo. I should have guessed.

p.s. you shouldn't flush feminine hygiene products down ANY toilet - old or new.

“Get Some Cheese For That Whine”

Since: Nov 07

United States

#5 Jan 20, 2009
There is plenty of blame to go around...Careless landlords, ignorant tenants, real-estate agents who care about nothing but making a sale, dysfunctional gov't. Many of these homes were once owned by elderly paople whose family had no use for the house after their family member died or went to a nursing home. Medicaid law guarantees that the state takes the proceeds from the sale of the house so families dump them for pennies. The tumbling property values ensure that you get nothing but filth living in these neighborhoods. So throw a few Section 8 cases in the house and watch the state pay back 10 times the money they got for the house by stealing it from an old person who worked all their life for it, all for some welfare trash who will keep popping out kids so they can stay on the gov't gravy train...
Makes Sense Now

Spencerport, NY

#6 Jan 20, 2009
YOU IDIOTS wrote:
thats why we buy those houses in buffalo,so we get our mony from the state,not you deadbeats.Have you ever tried to collect money from a loser like the types that live in that city? I have, and its an endless sad luck story, one thing after another, they always have some excuse.Section eight was the best thing new york leaders could have done to help us get our money. As for the toilets? give me a break, most of the scum living in that shithole are just as happy to squat in a vacant lot. I have seen that too.
ROTFLMAO! That's why you troll these boards all day, every day...'cause you're a moron slumlord and you lost your stupid a**!
Weed Web

Buffalo, NY

#7 Jan 20, 2009
I have got to weigh in on this one. Years ago I worked in Buffalo with Federal Grant money that was to be used on rehabilitating residential properties in predominately black neighboorhoods. Every single repair, from windows to toilets were either broken or abused within the first week of installment. The flippen pigs don't respect anything or anybody.
BigPapa

Buffalo, NY

#8 Jan 20, 2009
Makes Sense Now wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO! That's why you troll these boards all day, every day...'cause you're a moron slumlord and you lost your stupid a**!
How ironic. He trolls the Buffalo forum everyday, making comments about what a sh!thole he thinks Buffalo is....and because he is an absentee slumlord, he is partly responsible for what a sh!thole Buffalo is.
Funny...
owner now

Saco, ME

#10 Feb 25, 2009
There are two TERRIBLE absentee slumlords in Buffalo I have to tell everyone to avoid. they own 40 properties and they are all filled with drug dealers and thieves.

Dennis Neaf

Joshua Neaf

AVOID THESE LANDLORDS AT ALL COST!!!

total scumbags
Awwwwww

Tonawanda, NY

#11 Feb 25, 2009
Got kicked out, did ya'??? Should have PAID YOUR RENT.
Fed Up

Dunkirk, NY

#13 Aug 24, 2009
If you ever rent in Depew.. Do NOT RENT from JOHN WISHMAN of 'MJ properties' YOU WILL LIVE A NIGHTMARE LIVING IN A PLACE THAT IS FALLING APART
stop the slumlords

Lancaster, NY

#15 Sep 12, 2009
I could not agree more I had a horrific experiance with ken pierri owner of the peace bridge apts.this slumlord rented me an apt with a defectifve boiler when i recived gas bills for over 700.00 he ofer a free months rent instead of offering to repair the unit in addition to the heating problem my hot water tank went out just about every day for a month i theatend to hold the rent in esscrow until all repairs were made thats when he spay painted my patio furniture (he clim he thought it was garbage and sent me an eviction notice along with copys of the lease which stated if i did move i would owe a renters fee equal to one months rent in addition to loss of security he totaly tryed to bully my into paying and staying.So i contacted housing made equale , legeal aid ,inspectors anyone who would listen and most importantly document my problem.I recently hade my day in court and the judge awarded me 1600.00 in back rent an that slumlord has to pay my lawer bill almost 8000.00 for a total of 9600 so fight for your rights and lest make these bloodsucker pay!.
truth wrote:
why is it that slumlords in buffalo get away with renting a house that would not be lived in by anyone but someone in desparate needs. Buffalo once again on poples court and the girl can not use feminine products cause landlord too cheap to fix plumbing with new updated proper plumbing.
you know if the plumbing cant except it then fix it so it can. landlords suck here and just want cheap place to suck off the needy
Josh Neaf

Los Angeles, CA

#17 Sep 12, 2009
owner now wrote:
There are two TERRIBLE absentee slumlords in Buffalo I have to tell everyone to avoid. they own 40 properties and they are all filled with drug dealers and thieves.
Dennis Neaf
Joshua Neaf
total scumbags
I am not sure which tennant you were but it is not our fault if drug dealers come in. All tennants say they are the best and say they will pay rent on time and they are great when they are looking to move in. If they turn out to be bad it is extreemly hard to remove them. In the end we lose money in court costs and lost rent. We paint and fix and remodel everything in the houses we rent. If anyone wants to see some pictures (before and afters) I will show you. We have had numberous deadbeat tennants that dont pay rent and trash the houses we have spent much time fixing up. I cant believe I did a google search of my name and found this post. I have a feeling I know which deadbeat tennant this is but I will let it be. It is not like we look to rent to deadbeats/criminals/drugdealer s who trash the places and dont pay rent.
Dennis

Buffalo, NY

#18 Sep 12, 2009
owner now wrote:
Dennis Neaf
Joshua Neaf
total scumbags
Neither shall you bear false witness against your neighbor. the good and decent tenants that remain after you were evicted would disagree with your discription of them. God bless, your debt to us is forgiven.
LucidSage

Ankeny, IA

#20 Feb 1, 2011
TO: p.s. you shouldn't flush feminine hygiene products down ANY toilet - old or new.

Ummmm, yes you can flush tampons, just not pads or the applicator. Seriously, try dating a woman to learn these things. Very basic things.
LucidSage

Ankeny, IA

#21 Feb 1, 2011
Quote: I have got to weigh in on this one. Years ago I worked in Buffalo with Federal Grant money that was to be used on rehabilitating residential properties in predominately black neighboorhoods. Every single repair, from windows to toilets were either broken or abused within the first week of installment. The flippen pigs don't respect anything or anybody.

Really? Pigs? Bet they loved having your racist self come around. If I had to deal with people like you I would probably break stuff too!
dah

Ransomville, NY

#22 Feb 2, 2011
LucidSage wrote:
Quote: I have got to weigh in on this one. Years ago I worked in Buffalo with Federal Grant money that was to be used on rehabilitating residential properties in predominately black neighboorhoods. Every single repair, from windows to toilets were either broken or abused within the first week of installment. The flippen pigs don't respect anything or anybody.
Really? Pigs? Bet they loved having your racist self come around. If I had to deal with people like you I would probably break stuff too!
Just visit BUFFALO east side. OPEN your eyes but dont fain or have a heart attack
disgusted by most of u

United States

#23 Jul 4, 2011
I can not believe the racist comments I have read or the ppl that pride themselves in being slumlords or the person tht takes advantage of those who receive assistance....and to call black people or people who live on the east side pigs.....I wish I could see u all face to face to see what worthless bastards look like. And thank u for providing the point person that said tampons can be flushed....half of ya'll are idiots and complete low lifes....I will never be on this site again so talk your shit because that will not change the fact that most of ya'll will burn in hell for all eternity. I've never been so disgusted in my life.
Country Boy

Batavia, NY

#24 Jul 5, 2011
Buffalo=the new Detroit
Gerry

Buffalo, NY

#25 Jul 9, 2011
Anna and I lived next door to such an owner. While maintained the property and did landscaping, he rented to undesirable tenants. This caused Anna and I to sell our home.

“Dorata's worthless turd”

Since: Mar 09

Buffalo, NY

#26 Jul 9, 2011
Gerry wrote:
Anna and I lived next door to such an owner. While maintained the property and did landscaping, he rented to undesirable tenants. This caused Anna and I to sell our home.
Are you happy to be out of Kaisertown?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cheektowaga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Where is Eddy O and Billy O? 13 hr Simon Templar 1
Tom Connolly WBEN Radio 14 hr Buck Rohde 67
African-Americans: Stop Having So Many Babies! 14 hr The Enforcer 2
All Liberals Are Sociopaths (Jun '13) 18 hr FFS- 192
The New york scratch off 22 hr victumof fraud 57
southeast works cover-up (Oct '12) Fri Same Old 516
Poll Is Buffalo NY a sanctuary city? Jul 29 Homeboynot 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cheektowaga Mortgages