Jimmy' Caci, 86, dies; had ties to lo...

Jimmy' Caci, 86, dies; had ties to local mob

There are 9 comments on the Buffalo News story from Sep 4, 2011, titled Jimmy' Caci, 86, dies; had ties to local mob. In it, Buffalo News reports that:

A friend recalled that Caci would sit at a restaurant table, pick up a napkin, sketch a clever little drawing on it, and with a friendly smile, hand it to a kid sitting nearby.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Buffalo News.

Good Riddance

Hollis Center, ME

#1 Sep 4, 2011
Nothing lost here.

Its hillarious to listen to scum like fino and other logal greaseballs talk about the guy like he was some sort of role model.
They talk like he is a great guy because he never ratted. How about never going to prison you criminal filth?
fromNYtoWA

Tacoma, WA

#2 Sep 6, 2011
I wonder if hes related to jerry caci? Jerry is one of my familys very good friends, i live in wa now and sadly im not up to speed on everything buffalo....But boy growin up 30 yrs ago on hertel watchin the old men sittin outside "the club" playin cards n what not..I just have some great old time italian folk memories of "the boys on hertel" always super nice to al us kids, givin us a dollar when we stop by to say hi n stuff...Man im really missin that right now!
basta

Buffalo, NY

#3 Sep 6, 2011
fromNYtoWA wrote:
I wonder if hes related to jerry caci? Jerry is one of my familys very good friends, i live in wa now and sadly im not up to speed on everything buffalo....But boy growin up 30 yrs ago on hertel watchin the old men sittin outside "the club" playin cards n what not..I just have some great old time italian folk memories of "the boys on hertel" always super nice to al us kids, givin us a dollar when we stop by to say hi n stuff...Man im really missin that right now!
It was probably the same dollar they stole from your father, or uncle.
Daaaaummm

Gloucester, UK

#4 Sep 14, 2011
This guy musta been the real deal?

That thread about Vacanti and Massimi thread went on for two years becase those clowns were just lowlife mafia wannabes.

This dude must be someone to steer clear of even in death......only 4 comments?
Timmy Hoes

Lancaster, NY

#5 Sep 14, 2011
Daaaaummm wrote:
This guy musta been the real deal?
That thread about Vacanti and Massimi thread went on for two years becase those clowns were just lowlife mafia wannabes.
This dude must be someone to steer clear of even in death......only 4 comments?
Yeah he was the real deal. Jimmy Caci was a nice guy IF he liked you. Cross him and you wish you didn't. His calling hours were a who's who of wise guys. Some were the real deal and others were wannabe punks. Jimmy was a bad actor going back to the 1940's and was active in Buffalo, Las Vegas and Los Angeles. You don't last that long in that line of work unless you are one bad mofo.
REST IN PEACE JIMMY

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#6 May 19, 2012
TRUE TO HIS WORD NICE GUY AND A FAMILY MAN ,VERY FUNNY,AND A BADASS LIKE NO OTHER I EVER HUNG OUT WITH,TEMPER IN A BIG WAY BUT A TRUE GENTLEMAN THAT GOT A BAD RAP OVER RATS OUT THERE.I LOVED THE GUY.HE WAS THE VERY REAL DEAL,TRUST ME!!!
Ann Onamous

Lancaster, NY

#7 May 19, 2012
Isn't "CACI" a word that means "POOP"?
Chet Booswahnicki

Lancaster, NY

#8 May 19, 2012
Ann Onamous wrote:
I bet the seat of his pants smelled like caci.
Timmy Hoes

Niagara Falls, NY

#9 May 20, 2012
Ann Onamous wrote:
He would not have been the man to express that sentiment to. Jimmy Caci was the real deal and would not find that funny.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cheektowaga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MEN: Would you secretly let a guy give you....... 38 min Johnny Depp 13
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr Dave spano 21,017
News Tonawanda police search for Robin Block (Jul '09) 19 hr Unhappy 8
WOMEN: Would you secretly let me give you....... 19 hr Just askin 1
Buffalo NY - Attn Adoptees and Birth Parents an... (Nov '13) Wed joan 20
Cellino & Barnes TV Ad (Oct '10) Tue Harrydcat 95
Is Tbird coocoo for Cocoa Puffs? Tue yknow 3

Cheektowaga Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cheektowaga Mortgages