Rival gang cross-fire takes a life

Jun 2, 2011 Full story: Buffalo News 33

Nineteen-year-old Ira Watkins Jr. often played basketball at Delaware Park, but Tuesday evening he and his friends went to the courts at Cheektowaga Town Park.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Gerry

Tonawanda, NY

#23 Jun 5, 2011
educated dummy wrote:
<quoted text>Oh BOY here we go again. anything that includes African Americans is racist. Boy , how dumb some smart people can be.
Anna and I have reported your racist remarks to the webmaster.
life zip son

Ransomville, NY

#24 Jun 5, 2011
Gerry wrote:
<quoted text>Anna and I have reported your racist remarks to the webmaster.
And Anna once said you & her are KKK. lol. Now lets see what happens with your report.
Yeah Right

Buffalo, NY

#25 Jun 5, 2011
life zip son wrote:
<quoted text>And Anna once said you & her are KKK. lol. Now lets see what happens with your report.
educated dummy wrote:
<quoted text>Oh BOY here we go again. anything that includes African Americans is racist. Boy , how dumb some smart people can be.
Hey GUMP...where have you been hiding out?? Are you going to tell us that you went back to California??

You are so obvious to pick out.

You hate Life Coach, and you have a knee jerk reaction to anything that is called racism. You can't help yourself....That's why you are so bad at trying to disguise yourself. there are plenty of other things that immediately give you away. Why do you keep embarrassing yourself??
whitedevil

United States

#26 Jun 5, 2011
ship em all off to Detroit. They can form their own little nation and prove to the world their true worth.
Oh Lordie

United States

#27 Jun 5, 2011
Yeah, I ran out of candles 4 all the candle light vigils years ago.
Beat Ya To It

Niagara Falls, NY

#28 Jun 5, 2011
Oh Lordie wrote:
Yeah, I ran out of candles 4 all the candle light vigils years ago.
Used them all up when your electricty gets cut off you ghetto scum bag? Millionaire? LMAO!
pat

Buffalo, NY

#29 Jun 6, 2011
rid your area of blacks when they come to your parks do not welcome them treat them like they act if this is done they will stay away all this politicaly correct crap is meant to ruin white areas tell them like it is whites only until they can act like human beings this is not being racist it's called protecting your family from harm and common sense
ARNOLD J

Ransomville, NY

#31 Jun 6, 2011
Yeah Right wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Hey GUMP...where have you been hiding out?? Are you going to tell us that you went back to California??
You are so obvious to pick out.
You hate Life Coach, and you have a knee jerk reaction to anything that is called racism. You can't help yourself....That's why you are so bad at trying to disguise yourself. there are plenty of other things that immediately give you away. Why do you keep embarrassing yourself??
And you have knee jerk reactions to anything GUMP says. You can't help yourself. Why do you keep embarrassing yourself ? So what the hell is it to you what GUMP writes??? Are you some one of authority ? Yea , I know , Im going to be called GUMP because you think most every one is GUMP .. damn stupid .
Yeah Right

Buffalo, NY

#32 Jun 6, 2011
ARNOLD J wrote:
<quoted text>And you have knee jerk reactions to anything GUMP says. You can't help yourself. Why do you keep embarrassing yourself ? So what the hell is it to you what GUMP writes??? Are you some one of authority ? Yea , I know , Im going to be called GUMP because you think most every one is GUMP .. damn stupid .
lol...ARNOLD J!!!

You are just so pathetic(GUMP)

Why would you (ARNOLD J), who just all of a sudden appeared today, care what I post to GUMP??? Hmmm...

Do you really think that you have convinced anyone that you are not actually GUMP??
mr white man

Buffalo, NY

#33 Jun 7, 2011
just remember several years ago the buffalo zoo held a free day and they tried to destroy the zoo threw garbage all over well there were no black leaders that spoke up against this behavior why not.we have shootings almost every day in buffalo this has been going on for years what have the black leaders done to stop this' nothing but say on the news that byron brown will not tolerate this still nothing done to stop it.black children do not attend school on a regular basis and then do not graduate from high school what has james williams done to combat this problem nothing as a matter of fact it's gotten worse since he came here.the east side look's like a third world country what has the mayor done to fix it up once again nothing.go ahead and call me a racist but the facts speak for themselves have a good day
Seen It Before

Buffalo, NY

#34 Jun 7, 2011
mr white man wrote:
just remember several years ago the buffalo zoo held a free day and they tried to destroy the zoo threw garbage all over well there were no black leaders that spoke up against this behavior why not.we have shootings almost every day in buffalo this has been going on for years what have the black leaders done to stop this' nothing but say on the news that byron brown will not tolerate this still nothing done to stop it.black children do not attend school on a regular basis and then do not graduate from high school what has james williams done to combat this problem nothing as a matter of fact it's gotten worse since he came here.the east side look's like a third world country what has the mayor done to fix it up once again nothing.go ahead and call me a racist but the facts speak for themselves have a good day
Ahh yes... The free day at the zoo. Notice they have not held one since? Any place they congregate turns to crap fairly fast. Put a bunch of them together and you have a riot in the making. No wonder the drop out rate for them is close to 75% but that's our fault somehow......
ARNOLD J

Ransomville, NY

#35 Jun 7, 2011
I knew it . Im somebody else . HMMMM how do i change my ss # how do I change my bank account ??? How do I change my job without losing my employment where I now work ? HMMMM
Yeah Right

Buffalo, NY

#36 Jun 7, 2011
ARNOLD J wrote:
I knew it . Im somebody else . HMMMM how do i change my ss # how do I change my bank account ??? How do I change my job without losing my employment where I now work ? HMMMM
GUMP...you're retired! Face it...You are just not good at trying to hide behind usernames...Why do you keep embarassing yourself?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cheektowaga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 5 hr friv4school 6,466
Did Nam Biker Vet Ever See Combat (Jan '10) 5 hr Laqqque Climbers 1,203
Fleebird No Show 6 hr Laqqque Climbers 14
Ralph "Bucky" Phillips Spotted In Chatauqua County (Jul '06) 6 hr Laqqque Climbers 1,601
Racist Buffalo Bills 8 hr Lance Boyles 8
What if the USA had no blacks? 9 hr MAYOR DYSASTER 19
Steuben Foods 13 hr Curious 1

Cheektowaga Jobs

Cheektowaga People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Cheektowaga News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cheektowaga

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]