The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 812)

Showing posts 16,221 - 16,240 of17,927
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

Cheech wrote:
<quoted text>Hey hombre, are you really a spigger? I don't know who or what you are, but that's funny!
You're getting better pumpkin, you managed to post that on your first attempt, either your mammy or your boyfriend helped you out I bet. LMFAO!
Fuji Pedro Finkelstein

Ramsey, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
Speaking of half breeds, I wonder what a Jew, a Wet back and a buck toothed Jap would look like?
Warrior
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

black momma wrote:
<quoted text>You forgot with money. Liberated not to hate and the only thing against me is when my man is squeezed in between these beautiful brown legs.
PG13 Black momma! Im blushing:)
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

black momma wrote:
<quoted text>See I am trying to change but that was. Still nothing beats the table thing that was said I still tell that to everyone lol. Going nite Tues I'm going in for the tumor check I might just cancel until after Xmas live in bliss just in case.
Table thing? Must refresh my memory.

In Regards to your appointment you need to keep it. That is something not to be put off for later. I wish you the best Black Momma. I gotz to get back to being my ugly self to Samantha, the 42 yoa Atari game boy. How funny this little puke plays different roles on Topix. Talk about multiple personality, Cybil can't hold a candle stick to this cat....
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Why yes I am.
Say it ain't so WARRIOR, Say it damn it, jus say it..... There can only be one half breed on this forum. Plagiarized from Highlander, There can only be ONE?.......Me Hombre you Compadre.....No vida loco..... Me Compadre, you Hombre.......Vatos 4 life 5372
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

Fuji Pedro Finkelstein wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of half breeds, I am a Jew, a Wet back and a buck toothed Jap!
That explains it..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

NAAWP wrote:
<quoted text>What the hell kind of poisonous concoctions are they brewing in Jew Jewsey now. A nip hisp heeb. The only thing worse are l\liggers and Hymies.
That boys always been a little weird. He's probably Sambos daddy!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

NAAWP wrote:
I've got to admit, North l\liggerlina isn't much better than Jew Jewsey.
Or any place in Tennessee and Detroit..
Harry Callihan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

NAAWP wrote:
Liberal Topix pervert sensors are deleting my truthful posts because of complaints by kaffart and sambobutt. Stick it up your azz Topix l\ligger lovers.
Naawp, siri, warrior, ab
I told you once before Zulu Dawn is upon your slimy disgusting white trailer trash race. I will give you one opportunity to join Zulu Dawn's Movement 2014. If you resist, I have no other choice but to contact Sam38063 and have him press the red delete button. The black apocalypse is upon you stop resisting and be part of the greatest movement know to white boys....
Harry Callihan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

There is a new game in town called strangle whitey with a 23 inch black python. Bwwwwwwwwwww Zulu Dawn.......
Harry Callihan

Marietta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

NAAWP wrote:
Liberal Topix pervert sensors are deleting my truthful posts because of complaints by kaffart and sambobutt. Stick it up your azz Topix l\ligger lovers.
I have a 23 inch black pacifier for you teabagger. Zulu Dawn, bwwwwwwwwwwblack clowns rule.....
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

Harry Callihan wrote:
There is a new game in town called strangle whitey with a 23 inch black python. Bwwwwwwwwwww Zulu Dawn.......
Does Samblow control the Atari Joy Stick?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

Harry Callihan wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a 23 inch black pacifier for you teabagger. Zulu Dawn, bwwwwwwwwwwblack clowns rule.....
I like my tea un-sweet with ice please!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

Harry Callihan wrote:
<quoted text>
Naawp, siri, warrior, ab
I told you once before Zulu Dawn is upon your slimy disgusting white trailer trash race. I will give you one opportunity to join Zulu Dawn's Movement 2014. If you resist, I have no other choice but to contact Sam38063 and have him press the red delete button. The black apocalypse is upon you stop resisting and be part of the greatest movement know to white boys....
Listen if you are going to put WARRIOR on a list you put WARRIOR first on that list, do you hear me, well do you?
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

white dad wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, BM. My answer is not based on stereo-types. Not at all. My answer is based solely on your posts. Your very own words expose you for what you are, thus making your post the classic black woman answer: chip on your shoulder, can't be your fault, blame anyone but yourself.
You don't like it? Then try speaking correctly, and knock that race-baiting chip off of your shoulder!
Calm down Chip,Bob,Ken,Carlton please forgive all knowing who has Absolute Power the force is strong with you. Hold up what is that smell ? I think you full of to much power
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Listen if you are going to put WARRIOR on a list you put WARRIOR first on that list, do you hear me, well do you?
Warrior do you mean put me first on that list?
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

Harry Callihan wrote:
<quoted text>
Naawp, siri, warrior, ab
Thanks Hairy. Im honored to have made your list...Not to happy being last out fuctard...5372
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Warrior do you mean put me first on that list?
You, me, we, us, one of us, both of us, somebody, anybody but Samboy! LOL!
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

Harry Callihan wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you mean you have a 23 inch black tongue where you can conduct self prostate exam?. Even better, I bet you have a real fat butter ball just waiting for the right kind of stuffing! Sambo wants you to spread gravy all over his giblets when you are finished. And then he wants you to slap his big hams and call him PUMPKIN for desert! LOL!
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Toe the line AB... next time drop the sexual deviant fantasies.Still fishing the net looking for my lol:-) The BLk women has always been in high regard history has said she is the mother of the people.
Stiff fishing the net yep. Kallark & Samatha38063
http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/83000/Th...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 16,221 - 16,240 of17,927
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cheektowaga Discussions

Search the Cheektowaga Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Tbird no show again 2 hr Someone else 12
Your Favorite TBirdism (Feb '10) 2 hr Spring Fourward Teeburd 197
Lawsuit shuts down Buffalo Jills 2 hr Shake your pompoms 1
Kelly family returns to their home 6 hr Grammar Peeps 8
Does Fem Boy FFS drive a Prius or a Subaru? 7 hr Max Crapster 4
Do asians think all white people look alike?? (Feb '09) 7 hr Gaga 137
Paul Ryan 'did nothing' during soup kitchen pho... (Oct '12) 7 hr Buck Rohde 33
•••
•••