Life Coach

Lady Lake, FL

#1 Sep 10, 2013
Why is it when I start to sober up from drinking two 1.75 lt. of vidka I read the posts I made the night before and all I can read is some really stupid posts?
Going back and reading some of these posts I have to say I must have been really drunk.
I have to say when I make an ass of myself I do a really good job of it.
wow

Buffalo, NY

#2 Sep 10, 2013
wow. keep dancing tbird!
Bernard Continelli

New York, NY

#4 Sep 10, 2013
That much vodka in a short period of time would kill you, plain and simple! If you don't end-up with cirrhosis you'll eventually get liver or pancreatic cancer instead.

It wasn't just the cigarettes that gave Humphrey Bogart cancer, it was the heavy saucing COMBINED with the cigs. This phenomenon doesn't just happen to women, but men too.

I used to pound the hard sauce, but my immune system would "crash" often and I saw the handwriting on the wall. That's why I'm back to "mere" beer or wine (separately, not mixed), quit the cigs for an occasional cigar, and smoke weed with the beer/wine to bring me to a 'satisfactory' degree of intoxication.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cheektowaga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Harvard student says a man called him a - f***i... 6 hr LIEF Muslim 7
What's the best Kristmast Carrols you grew up w... 13 hr Buck Rohde 5
Tracey Demler 17 hr Inquiring minds 27
Joseph Sigman 18 hr his sister 1
Jason sigmon 18 hr his sister 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Wed Proud American 20,707
Rip-off business!!!! Wed rob miskell 1

Cheektowaga Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cheektowaga Mortgages