Family Court Judge Kevin M Carter in Erie County

Posted in the Cheektowaga Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
sarah

Hattiesburg, MS

#1 Jun 2, 2011
I have heard similar complaints from attorneys who warn their clients that "mothers" do not want to have to go before this judge. Understanding that people have different views on such highly emotional cases, I have attempted to find ONE SINGLE PROFESSIONAL to negate what all I have heard. I have contacted the Erie County family Court to express my concerns. I am left to wonder what one is to do to believe that he can be fair to a mother who can provide clear and convincing evidence that the bio father- a convicted drug manufacturer who is still involve in making drugs, should have limited visitation. When a client may be coerced to modify a case that does not consider "the best interest of the child" because attorneys are afraid to allow their clients to go before this judge, SOMETHING IS REALLY WRONG GOING ON HERE. I would like as much information about this judge as possible, as I will follow the channels to assess what "facts" surround the terrible reputation of this person deciding the fate of innocent children. The problem of "fear" being the reason a mother cannot go in front of him due to his mistreatment of women and severe bias toward the bio father, even in light of fathers' drug obsession and serious history of "international" involvement in drug manufacturing abuse suffered by a child...IS MORE THAN JUST CONCERNING. help me to find out the truth about this judge... PLEASE!!!
here come da judge

North Tonawanda, NY

#2 Jun 2, 2011
sarah wrote:
I have heard similar complaints from attorneys who warn their clients that "mothers" do not want to have to go before this judge. Understanding that people have different views on such highly emotional cases, I have attempted to find ONE SINGLE PROFESSIONAL to negate what all I have heard. I have contacted the Erie County family Court to express my concerns. I am left to wonder what one is to do to believe that he can be fair to a mother who can provide clear and convincing evidence that the bio father- a convicted drug manufacturer who is still involve in making drugs, should have limited visitation. When a client may be coerced to modify a case that does not consider "the best interest of the child" because attorneys are afraid to allow their clients to go before this judge, SOMETHING IS REALLY WRONG GOING ON HERE. I would like as much information about this judge as possible, as I will follow the channels to assess what "facts" surround the terrible reputation of this person deciding the fate of innocent children. The problem of "fear" being the reason a mother cannot go in front of him due to his mistreatment of women and severe bias toward the bio father, even in light of fathers' drug obsession and serious history of "international" involvement in drug manufacturing abuse suffered by a child...IS MORE THAN JUST CONCERNING. help me to find out the truth about this judge... PLEASE!!!
how much do you weigh?
are you cullerd?
Laquisha

Tonawanda, NY

#3 Jun 2, 2011
here come da judge wrote:
are you cullerd?
Dum kweshton! Biologikal baby daddies dont eva be fitin' fo kustedy!
Beat Ya To It

Niagara Falls, NY

#5 Jun 3, 2011
sarah wrote:
Boo Hoo. If what you say is true, it's about time there is a Family Court Judge who looks out for the fathers rights as much as the mothers! 99% of the time the time it is the MOTHER who is favored by the woman Judges while the father gets the shaft. It's about time things start to even up around here!
Scrotum

Tonawanda, NY

#6 Jun 3, 2011
Beat Ya To It wrote:
<quoted text>
Boo Hoo. If what you say is true, it's about time there is a Family Court Judge who looks out for the fathers rights as much as the mothers! 99% of the time the time it is the MOTHER who is favored by the woman Judges while the father gets the shaft. It's about time things start to even up around here!
Shouldn't the mother always be the one to get the "shaft"?

Unless the father is gay or bisexual, of course. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Another side

Lockport, NY

#7 Jun 3, 2011
Family Ct is not about who gets the children based on the person's sex...it should only be based on qualifications of both parents and then equal or agreed upon custody.
Any Judge who deviates from that perception of law is acting with personal agendas, and if this state or country HAD a democratic justice system..this would be mandatory.
Unfortunately, the NY state justice system is a political hack system and defective lawyers with connections are filling judicial seats and destroying the lives of ALL citizens.
Many weak and incompetent lawyers are sitting as judges due to connections and therefore decisions they make reflect their own personality disorders.
The public needs to become aware of the judicial system and how it is operating in all courts, but seriously in Family Ct esp, as that court involves the destruction of many family units..even if those units work outside of marriage.
This court system is in need of an intense and serious public investigation, when the public realizes enough is enough.
The Mentat

Buffalo, NY

#8 Jun 3, 2011
sarah wrote:
The bias against fathers in this and other areas of the country is atrocious. This system is antiquated, outdated and downright unfair. In any custody or matrimonial dispute with the children, the default should be 50 % for each parent then work from there.

Other than fossil judges, inept and biased law guardians you have mothers that know how to play the system and do it very well. The role of children becomes an annuity or paycheck. Typically men would like to see the children more and women want the money. You don't need to wonder who the bitter, vindictive party is in any scenario like this.

Children become pawns as mothers attempt to position them for monetary gain.

Since: Jun 11

Hattiesburg, MS

#9 Jun 4, 2011
Serious issue. Too bad topic looked as a joke by some of you..Ignorance..probab;y shopuldn't be allowed around children as is the drug addict described above!!! Johnson Tennessee???? Sarah is from Buffalo suburb. Topix is as screwed up as justice system!!!
Beat Ya To It

Niagara Falls, NY

#10 Jun 4, 2011
FRA059 wrote:
Serious issue. Too bad topic looked as a joke by some of you..Ignorance..probab;y shopuldn't be allowed around children as is the drug addict described above!!! Johnson Tennessee???? Sarah is from Buffalo suburb. Topix is as screwed up as justice system!!!
Yeah, it is a serious issue and I answered it seriously. There are two sides to every story. One question is how did she allow herself to have children with such a serious "drug addict".... but I digress - without knowing all the facts in her case, the truth is that the family court system has ALWAYS been biased in the mothers favor. I know several personal male friends and acquaintences that have been raked over the coals. MY point is that it may now be easier for a father to get a differing perspective for once and as a male I see that as a good thing.

“HI EVERYONE! ”

Since: Nov 08

Hobbit Town

#11 Jun 4, 2011
sarah wrote:
if you think it's a serious issue..you start at the NYS Attorney Generals Office,Andrew Cuomo was getting ready to start investigating the problems within the Erie County Family Court system prior to his appointment as Governor.
Tommy Bowelry

Tonawanda, NY

#12 Jun 4, 2011
Beat Ya To It wrote:
.... but I digress...
AHEM!!!! Please leave the digressing around here to me!

I'm just sayin'.

Who's with me?

But I digress.
Another side

Lockport, NY

#13 Jun 4, 2011
Andrew Cuomo would never investigate the NY Justice system.."he represented them" in too many lawsuits that accuse them( the court system )of illegal activity...watch out for the real Cuomo...HE HAS A FEW SIDES TO HIMSELF.

“HI EVERYONE! ”

Since: Nov 08

Hobbit Town

#14 Jun 4, 2011
Another side wrote:
Andrew Cuomo would never investigate the NY Justice system.."he represented them" in too many lawsuits that accuse them( the court system )of illegal activity...watch out for the real Cuomo...HE HAS A FEW SIDES TO HIMSELF.
multiple "consumer" complaints were filed against Judges in the Erie County Family Court system and in 2009 the NYS Attorney General's Office opened up an investigation into the problems with the Court system.
Another side

Lockport, NY

#15 Jun 4, 2011
The AG's office cannot represent defts and complts within the same Gov. entity accusing same as being both innocent and guilty of corruption...as this is a conflict of interest.
So you may want to call them and inquire how they can "represent" the court system as an innocent deft in present litigation in Federal Ct, filed long before 2009, and then also investigate the same court system as possibly being a guilty corrupt deft, the accusation of the other Federal court case where the AG says no.
It seems to me if your information is accurate..the people of the state of NY are being played by the State AG...who can only represent the courts as either a deft or complt at the same time.
Don't be surprised if they are doing both...the agencies of the State of NY are doing some very interesting unethical and illegal activity against the public and taxpayers and unless you are involved in any of it..you are in the dark about how vicious they truly are.
The AG is an a ss kisser of the NY court system..believe nothing less.
Sarah from Buffalo

Hattiesburg, MS

#16 Jun 4, 2011
Laquisha wrote:
<quoted text>Dum kweshton! Biologikal baby daddies dont eva be fitin' fo kustedy!
Ypu shpuld most likely not be around children/ "Are you colered?"..What does that mean. If you are bored, please go somewhere else to have fun!!!
Sarah from Buffalo

Hattiesburg, MS

#17 Jun 4, 2011
Beat Ya To It wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry. I can understand the father's dilemma when couples out of spite, lie about each other to get custody. I do believe that fathers were left out of the picture for way too long and they were discriminated against. HOWEVER, Now it seems to be the popular thing to make sure father's get custody, regardless of abuse, being abusers, etc. I think all of the dishonesty among couples has caused innocent victim's rights to be ignored due to this "fathers' rights issue." If interested, look up cases where the father is given visitation because even if molestation or abuse or severe drug addiction is alleged...the mother has to prove it. And when the father plans to join a cult to cook up chemicals that heals using illicit drugs "Santo Daime and DMT" and he puts it on the internet, and every NY State official goes on TV describing the father as the largest Ecstasy Manufacturer In N.E. Inited States (visible on YouTube) you would think someone would pay attention. We need to get back to the focus and to the law..IT'S ABOUT THE CHILD!!!! And so I am simply asking that citizens and professional who are familiar with Judge Kevin Carter provide some information. As I stated, I have do not know this judge. Maybe the information that i have received is wrong.I would like to find the truth about him!!! I would appreciate honest commentary. A small child's life is at risk. Thanks for reading.
To Sarah

North Tonawanda, NY

#18 Jun 4, 2011
How much a week do you spend on KFC?
Sarah from Buffalo

Hattiesburg, MS

#19 Jun 4, 2011
Full of Link. Thanks for the info. I have contacted the Attorney General. And did so, when Spitzer was AG, who helped us by sending an investigator. The new AG has not replied. This may be because, at this point, Family Court" doesn't seem to interst them. However, you seem to have some information I would like to know more about. I will look it up. Any info (or links to info) you can provide would REALLY BE APPRECIATED!!!
Sarah from Buffalo

Hattiesburg, MS

#20 Jun 4, 2011
Another side wrote:
The AG's office cannot represent defts and complts within the same Gov. entity accusing same as being both innocent and guilty of corruption...as this is a conflict of interest.
So you may want to call them and inquire how they can "represent" the court system as an innocent deft in present litigation in Federal Ct, filed long before 2009, and then also investigate the same court system as possibly being a guilty corrupt deft, the accusation of the other Federal court case where the AG says no.
It seems to me if your information is accurate..the people of the state of NY are being played by the State AG...who can only represent the courts as either a deft or complt at the same time.
Don't be surprised if they are doing both...the agencies of the State of NY are doing some very interesting unethical and illegal activity against the public and taxpayers and unless you are involved in any of it..you are in the dark about how vicious they truly are.
The AG is an a ss kisser of the NY court system..believe nothing less.
Thanks,,,I need to resarc what you are pointing out ..THANKYOU!!!!
Sarah from Buffalo

Hattiesburg, MS

#21 Jun 4, 2011
Full of Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
if you think it's a serious issue..you start at the NYS Attorney Generals Office,Andrew Cuomo was getting ready to start investigating the problems within the Erie County Family Court system prior to his appointment as Governor.
Sorry, I think the rply was written to the wrong person!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cheektowaga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does Lief Coah enjoy Gay Sex? (Apr '14) 8 hr Lutrew Crutd 60
lawyers to fight CPS (Mar '11) 8 hr Lutrew Crutd 17
Wallys presidential campaign slogan: pick the b... 8 hr Lutrew Crutd 32
Did Nam Biker Vet Ever See Combat (Jan '10) 8 hr Lutrew Crutd 1,170
NEW! Kingsmen MC Top Ten List! MUST READ! (Nov '08) 14 hr Airborne 120
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 15 hr Pastor LDM 19,381
Questioning Cherry Creek Demolition (Mar '08) 16 hr Left Coast 44
Cheektowaga Dating
Find my Match

Cheektowaga Jobs

Cheektowaga People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Cheektowaga News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cheektowaga

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]