Delano relishes new role serving comm...

Delano relishes new role serving community

There are 4 comments on the Buffalo News story from Feb 20, 2011, titled Delano relishes new role serving community. In it, Buffalo News reports that:

Part of Dennis Delano's duties as Cheektowaga town justice is to conduct marriages, where he ad-libs from his reading, and couples have expressed gratitude for his advice on how to stay happily married.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Buffalo News.

JTMan

United States

#1 Feb 21, 2011
One of the only real cops that Buffalo has ever seen.
GUMPnf

Niagara Falls, NY

#2 Feb 21, 2011
At least he is doing something the BUFFALO police force has nothing to do with it. B P D was a retardent department to the public trust & still is. Look who is running it.
I WAS THERE

Lancaster, NY

#3 Feb 21, 2011
You think so?

When an on duty Buffalo Cop was murdered in the street back in April of '97 Delano was the only member of the entire Homicide Squad who refused the call-in that night!

Blamed it on his sleep apnea!

Yeah, he was a real Cop alright!
PiGS

Tonawanda, NY

#4 Feb 21, 2011
I WAS THERE wrote:
You think so?
When an on duty Buffalo Cop was murdered in the street back in April of '97 Delano was the only member of the entire Homicide Squad who refused the call-in that night!
Blamed it on his sleep apnea!
Yeah, he was a real Cop alright!
All the other homicide detectives called in sick? They should be ashamed of themselves for leaving Dennis to handle it on his own!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cheektowaga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Mickey 21,260
Tim demler (May '17) 6 hr Reply 50
What would happen? 8 hr RJ Lifton 2
Why does the Buffalo accent sound so dumb? 18 hr Ann Coulter 9
Tracy Demler Sat Joey blue eyes 19
News USS Little Rock LCS9 Commander accepts 'key to ... Sat Phil 1
Al Sharpton, Boffalos next mayor Dec 7 scotty steiner 25

Cheektowaga Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cheektowaga Mortgages