this forum is dead
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
BFLO NEOSIMPLETON

Buffalo, NY

#1 Mar 10, 2014
Nothing can restore it to the copy and paste world of boredom. The webmasters and monitors don't want to allow Wally to be corrected for his spelling and grammatical errors. Poor old coot neverlearned to stick up for himself when he gets bullied in the playground. Now even neo is SICK AND TIRED OF WALLY AND HIS WHINING.

“"The Troll Killer"”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#3 Mar 10, 2014
No, it is not dead. But Life Coach and Voice of Genius are! Hahahaha
Just saying

Buffalo, NY

#4 Mar 10, 2014
Night Heat wrote:
No they are still here.
Just look at the forum today.
They have made a bunch of threads and posts it is too bad nobody is replying to them.
,They have even gone so far as making up new names so it looks like somebody cares.
They are such pathetic people

“"The Troll Killer"”

Location hidden

#5 Mar 10, 2014
Their identities are dead. They are here only as has-beens. They are trolls and that's why they are being ignored. That's how you KILL trolls.
real voice of genius

Ashburn, VA

#6 Mar 10, 2014
Night Heat wrote:
We are not dead at all. We have essentially shut this forum down. You people are unable to post anything because you can't stand the way we call out your LIES. There are no coherent threads in the buffalo forum. We have destroyed it.
real voice of genius

San Jose, CA

#7 Mar 10, 2014
Just saying wrote:
<quoted text> No they are still here.
Just look at the forum today.
They have made a bunch of threads and posts it is too bad nobody is replying to them.
,They have even gone so far as making up new names so it looks like somebody cares.
They are such pathetic people
You have responded to this thread that I created. Apparently you are a major NOBODY.
real voice of genius

San Jose, CA

#8 Mar 10, 2014
Night Heat wrote:
Their identities are dead. They are here only as has-beens. They are trolls and that's why they are being ignored. That's how you KILL trolls.
You just hate the fact that you can't run your crap while we police the forum.
You feel a need to try to excoriated us, but in actuality, we don't even exist. We are operating a "no fly zone" here. THE COPY PASTE GANG HAS BEEN GROUNDED.
You need to go call in Texas Joe to handle this.

“"The Troll Killer"”

Location hidden

#9 Mar 10, 2014
You're a legend....in your own mind!
real voice of genius

Ashburn, VA

#10 Mar 10, 2014
Night Heat wrote:
You're a legend....in your own mind!
And you are dancing

“"The Troll Killer"”

Location hidden

#11 Mar 10, 2014
And you are trolling

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#13 Mar 10, 2014
Night Heat wrote:
And you are trolling
He should step back, look and see who is dancing.
If you look back over the last few days you will see that some of us haven't been replying to his post or the threads he has made up.
so he makes up 8 or 10 in a row and nobody reply's so he has to make up another name and reply to himself.
As I have said before he is like a two year old having a temper tantrum.
If nobody will reply to his posts he has to reply to myself.
He is a very sick person who needs a lot of professional help.
Just let him spend his time on here talking to him self.
It must make him feel important.
have a nice night

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#14 Mar 10, 2014
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text> He should step back, look and see who is dancing.
If you look back over the last few days you will see that some of us haven't been replying to his post or the threads he has made up.
so he makes up 8 or 10 in a row and nobody reply's so he has to make up another name and reply to himself.
have a nice night
He's begging to be noticed like a child throwing a temper tantrum so mommy and daddy pay attention to him. Just ignore him and he will go away.
BFLO NEOSIMPLETON

Hamburg, NY

#15 Mar 11, 2014
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
<quoted text>He's begging to be noticed like a child throwing a temper tantrum so mommy and daddy pay attention to him. Just ignore him and he will go away.
And you and your sidekick continue to respond with attention.
Liver Carrots

Frederick, MD

#16 Mar 12, 2014
If somebody exposed me as a big BSer I would also want the forum to go away

Nice work
LifeCrotch-Voice of Penis

Buffalo, NY

#17 Mar 12, 2014
Unless you were in the business of BSing like we are!
Bflo Neoconman

Ashburn, VA

#18 Mar 12, 2014
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
<quoted text>
He's begging to be noticed like a child throwing a temper tantrum so mommy and daddy pay attention to him. Just ignore him and he will go away.
Just when it seems like you can ignore me, you respond to me. You two bookends are addicts. You are basically the SKIPPER (neo) and Gilligan (tbird). One calamity after another. Easily baited.

And Mike.....we have known each other since 1981. You have always been a busy body control freak. You just can't help yourself. When you finally figure out where we met and realize that we have interacted a multitude of tomes until I retired on December 10, 2012; You will crap yourself. Think real hard. It will come to you.
Bflo Neoconman

Ashburn, VA

#19 Mar 12, 2014
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text> He should step back, look and see who is dancing.
have a nice night
Just when it seems like you can ignore me, you respond to me. You two bookends are addicts. You are basically the SKIPPER (neo) and Gilligan (tbird). One calamity after another. Easily baited.

And Mike.....we have known each other since 1981. You have always been a busy body control freak. You just can't help yourself. When you finally figure out where we met and realize that we have interacted a multitude of tomes until I retired on December 10, 2012; You will crap yourself. Think real hard. It will come to you.
Bflo Neoconman

Ashburn, VA

#20 Mar 12, 2014
While Nam Biker Vet is winning.......
NAM VET BIKER is the fraud
There IS a difference
Ghost Of Genius

Hamburg, NY

#21 Mar 13, 2014
Bflo Neoconman wrote:
While Nam Biker Vet is winning.......
NAM VET BIKER is the fraud
There IS a difference
You are correct!
Ghost Of Genius

Hamburg, NY

#22 Mar 13, 2014
Bflo Neoconman wrote:
<quoted text>Just when it seems like you can ignore me, you respond to me. You two bookends are addicts. You are basically the SKIPPER (neo) and Gilligan (tbird). One calamity after another. Easily baited.

You wanna know why you gave not figured it out yet???
Because it is a lie. Now stop dancing and stop trying to save the forum.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cheektowaga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Al Sharpton, Boffalos next mayor 2 hr fritz the cat 136
News Tops seeking court approval to close some stores 15 hr Fred E 5
News Modern Disposal Services hosts open house at Bu... Sat Henry 1
News Kombucha is the next craft beverage craze in Ro... Sat ChicFilA Janitor 2
sean kern is awesome (May '08) Sat XmetalHead 3
Is Heather Waldman Hot or Not? (Apr '17) Fri tech381 28
Diocese of Buffalo Sex Abuse Apr 20 Your Name Here 19

Cheektowaga Jobs

Personal Finance

Cheektowaga Mortgages