Altemio Sanchez Moved to Northern New York

Full story: WGRZ Buffalo

BUFFALO, N.Y. -- The Buffalo area's "Bike Path Rapist" has been sent to a maximum-security state prison in the Adirondacks.

Comments (Page 4)

Showing posts 61 - 70 of70
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Buffalo Bob

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2009

Judged:

I say we need a sherriff like in Arizona. TENT CITY.
Let them live outside like our soldiers, eat like they do when in the field. Wear pink clothes and such. Live in COLD tents and then in tents when it is unbearble outside.
I say let them suffer........
country man

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2009

He should have been euthanized. Total BS to keep him alive - he is nothing more than a tormented animal. Can't imagine living with that demon inside - the urge to rape and kill. We put sick dogs to sleep - we should put him to sleep.
justice

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2009

fester adams wrote:
he is my brother i love him
who is your brother?
Mike

Stow, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2010

I wish that I could torture that pile of dung.
SendHimBackToPR

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2010

Send his ass back to Purto Rico, & give him a PR flag to hang in his cell window so he can be proud!
Close friend of Al

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2011

Yeah, but he's a nice looking man.
Joshua

London, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2011

he should be tortured for a few months straight.

given a litre of LSD and shown the pics of his victims and harass him about it for days on end with no sleep.

then of course, killed.

his medical expenses are going to get expensive as he ages. all the old aged care that a lot of americans just don't get, and end out dying, he will get. at the expense of the tax payer. he's going to cost the tax payers possibly $500,000 if he lives
Cousin of Altemio

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2011

Even though he is my family and I am sad to say I do not regard him as family any longer, I feel sad & disgusted. On he outside he was a loving family man but on the inside as you see, a Monster. Sometimes I am ashamed to be called a Sanchez and be connected to that, such a disgrace to our Christian family. I can only pray that justice will be served.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2011

Cousin of Altemio wrote:
Even though he is my family and I am sad to say I do not regard him as family any longer, I feel sad & disgusted. On he outside he was a loving family man but on the inside as you see, a Monster. Sometimes I am ashamed to be called a Sanchez and be connected to that, such a disgrace to our Christian family. I can only pray that justice will be served.
You can not help who your family is. I too have family that is human scum. Sanchez is a common enough name that you can distance yourself from your vile cousin. Live your life in a manner that makes you an honorable person and be proud.
GUMPnf

Niagara Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2011

Have Seen It Before wrote:
<quoted text>You can not help who your family is. I too have family that is human scum. Sanchez is a common enough name that you can distance yourself from your vile cousin. Live your life in a manner that makes you an honorable person and be proud.
ABSOLUTLY . 100% correct

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 70 of70
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cheektowaga Discussions

Search the Cheektowaga Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Tbird is 39 min King of the Geniuses 3
Gardens grow pride in city 2 hr Ibrahim Assberger 1
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Joe Schmo 6,319
since Neocon ran away..... 4 hr Life Coach 5
Wheres Ch.4's Nalina Shapiro ? (Dec '12) 5 hr SOSUS INDIAN 13
is Nalina Shapiro fat? (Dec '12) 5 hr SOSUS INDIAN 54
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 5 hr Go Blue Forever 6,323
•••
•••
•••
•••

Cheektowaga Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Cheektowaga People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••