Altemio Sanchez Moved to Northern New York

There are 70 comments on the WGRZ Buffalo story from Sep 19, 2007, titled Altemio Sanchez Moved to Northern New York. In it, WGRZ Buffalo reports that:

BUFFALO, N.Y. -- The Buffalo area's "Bike Path Rapist" has been sent to a maximum-security state prison in the Adirondacks.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGRZ Buffalo.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Deer Clan

Buffalo, NY

#1 Sep 19, 2007
I guess his confessions didn't help him stay close to his family in Buffalo. What a bummer, now he will be by a serial killer and a cop killer!!!!!
MomOf2

Athol Springs, NY

#2 Sep 19, 2007
Who cares anymore what happens to him or where he's sent? What a loser! I hope he gets everything he's got coming to him.
mary

Versailles, NY

#3 Sep 19, 2007
good
mom to 4

Ontario, NY

#4 Sep 19, 2007
At least he'll have "friends" from the same social group!! Lock him up and forget him.
That jail is in the middle of nowhere.
lynne from buffalo

Buffalo, NY

#6 Sep 19, 2007
maybe moving away will give total closure to his
family and mabye they can somewhat live a more
calm and peaceful life
god only knows they have not deserved any of
this in there lives and maybe they will be able to move on
our prayers go out to his wife and children only
and anyone who has ever been violated with a sickness of his
catholicsRpedoph iles

Buffalo, NY

#7 Sep 19, 2007
Please stop giving this scumbag press coverage! I guess 'if it bleeds is leads' is truly the motto of WGRZ.
Lesa

Springville, NY

#8 Sep 19, 2007
It's unfortunate he is not in the "general population." Why should he be "protected?"
A concerned citizen

Jamestown, NY

#9 Sep 19, 2007
Deer Clan wrote:
I guess his confessions didn't help him stay close to his family in Buffalo. What a bummer, now he will be by a serial killer and a cop killer!!!!!
Hello!!!! He is a serial killer...not to mention serial rapist!!!
Speak my mind

Buffalo, NY

#10 Sep 19, 2007
catholicsRpedophiles wrote:
Please stop giving this scumbag press coverage! I guess 'if it bleeds is leads' is truly the motto of WGRZ.
Someone who has a name such as "CatholicsRPedophiles " is a scumbag in himself, so why should they listen to one, when they can give coverage to one instead. Get a life, moron!
shut up

AOL

#11 Sep 19, 2007
We should be thankful hes going to have the rest of his life to rot in jail, its just to bad he got away with it for as long as he did. The dirty filthy PIG!!!!!!!!!!
banging head

AOL

#12 Sep 19, 2007
I agree with Lesa....WHY should this monster be protected from the 'general prison population'? Give me a break! Protect the murderer/rapist....wow, we have some laws to change!
Jim from West Seneca

Buffalo, NY

#13 Sep 19, 2007
This Pig will get his in prison, if he does not become someone's BITCH, he will be KILLED.
RIP AL........:)
mike

Batavia, NY

#14 Sep 19, 2007
let him rot! he should get hard labor and bread and water until he dies!
Deer Clan

Buffalo, NY

#15 Sep 19, 2007
A concerned citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello!!!! He is a serial killer...not to mention serial rapist!!!
I know he his a serial killer and serial rapist. That is why I said that his confessions did not help him stay close to his family for his jail term. I would not want this person near or around my family. Thank God he is nowhere around us. But why should he be protected and not put in the general population of prision? Maybe then he would know how it feels to be raped!!!
Jamie Lynn

Dunkirk, NY

#16 Sep 19, 2007
I feel so badly for his wife and children. At first I thought that she would have had to know that there was something disturbing about her husband (but maybe was afraid to say), but then I saw that picture of them at the party taken the day of the Joan Diver murder. He hid it so well. How can you murder someone brutally in the morning and happily attend a party with your wife later in the day? He looked like he was the husband of the year in that picture! This is scary and I'm thrilled that he is locked away.

I hope his wife moves away, divorces him, and puts this nightmare behind her. She really needs a fresh start away from all the media blitz with this case.
Tom

Wilmington, DE

#17 Sep 19, 2007
He'll be somes bltch in no time. He's not man enough to defend himself.
mom to 4

Ontario, NY

#18 Sep 19, 2007
Tom wrote:
He'll be somes bltch in no time. He's not man enough to defend himself.
That's for sure. Men like this are typically sniveling crybabies when they are threatened.
sick of the city

Buffalo, NY

#19 Sep 19, 2007
Keep wasting the taxpayers money by keeping him alive. I hope someone kills him.
2 cent

United States

#20 Sep 19, 2007
This man is scum. Give him stale bread and piss-warm water for the rest of his life.
Good Bye Altimio

Rochester, NY

#21 Sep 19, 2007
Make him walk there shackled in chains

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cheektowaga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
is Nalina Shapiro fat? (Dec '12) 8 hr Yards 73
NEW! Kingsmen MC Top Ten List! MUST READ! (Nov '08) 12 hr nano nano 120
Allah and Mohammad were sleeping in bed 13 hr Buck Rohde 3
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 17 hr The Rev 19,921
All Liberals Are Sociopaths (Jun '13) 18 hr Ibid 155
Police Re-Training Fri Mohammad McCarthy 3
Family Court Judge Kevin M Carter in Erie County (Jun '11) Fri James from Buffalo 119
More from around the web

Cheektowaga People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]