wgrz.com | Buffalo, NY | Sluggish Sal...

wgrz.com | Buffalo, NY | Sluggish Sales Could...

There are 13 comments on the WGRZ-TV Buffalo story from Dec 9, 2010, titled wgrz.com | Buffalo, NY | Sluggish Sales Could.... In it, WGRZ-TV Buffalo reports that:

Slow sales and the sluggish economy have forced Rosa's Home Stores to file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGRZ-TV Buffalo.

“youbeateverythin g youknowthat ”

Since: Apr 07

Buffalo, NY

#1 Dec 9, 2010
I never worked there, but a couple months ago I had to call HR for something and I left a message. Now I know why she never returned my call.
Floyd the Barber

Tonawanda, NY

#2 Dec 9, 2010
Gomer wrote:
I never worked there, but a couple months ago I had to call HR for something and I left a message. Now I know why she never returned my call.
What did you have to call HR for, Gomer?
HR Pufnstuf

Tonawanda, NY

#3 Dec 9, 2010
Floyd the Barber wrote:
What did you have to call HR for, Gomer?
None of your business, Floyd.
chill will

Niagara Falls, NY

#4 Dec 10, 2010
ROSA'S went to big to soon for a small market

“youbeateverythin g youknowthat ”

Since: Apr 07

Buffalo, NY

#5 Dec 10, 2010
chill will wrote:
HEY...it's "too" and "too." Didn't ya gradiate 6th grade or what?
Thought

Utica, NY

#6 Dec 10, 2010
chill will wrote:
Too soon? They have been around for twenty plus years.
Ellie Mae Clampett

Tonawanda, NY

#7 Dec 11, 2010
Gomer wrote:
<quoted text>
Even I know that.
chill will

Niagara Falls, NY

#8 Dec 11, 2010
Gomer wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY HOMER, what is gradiate??? ya ?? lol . joker . ill still stick with too which means also . lol. Yea i dnt git past 4th grade bfor i got kicked out of skool
Mr Bourbon

Buffalo, NY

#9 Dec 11, 2010
Well too bad. I am surprised this hasn't happened sooner.

That being said, we once purchased a couch from Rosas' In less than a months time the couch started to sag and the frame was breaking. It took several weeks for someone to come out and look at it that it progressively got worse. A furniture "repairman" came out and supposedly fixed it with drywall screws and fiberglass strapping tape. After having the repairman come out to fix it the third time he stated that the cause was my kids jumping on the furniture. I wanted Rosa to replace it but they refused. Calling BBB was worthless as Rosa was a "sponsoring member" and could do no wrong. They killed them selves with their shitty customer service Glad to see them go out of business. Fuggin crooks
chill will

Niagara Falls, NY

#10 Dec 11, 2010
Mr Bourbon wrote:
Well too bad. I am surprised this hasn't happened sooner.
That being said, we once purchased a couch from Rosas' In less than a months time the couch started to sag and the frame was breaking. It took several weeks for someone to come out and look at it that it progressively got worse. A furniture "repairman" came out and supposedly fixed it with drywall screws and fiberglass strapping tape. After having the repairman come out to fix it the third time he stated that the cause was my kids jumping on the furniture. I wanted Rosa to replace it but they refused. Calling BBB was worthless as Rosa was a "sponsoring member" and could do no wrong. They killed them selves with their shitty customer service Glad to see them go out of business. Fuggin crooks
I had a simular experiance from them about a rocker recliner. I agree with you fuggin crooks
chill will

Niagara Falls, NY

#11 Dec 13, 2010
Here is another goof from ROSA'S... They wanted to charge me for delivery from the store. they told me it would be next day as the truck had to come from the warehouse in BLASDEL. The next day the truck came right by my house headed for the store. I know it because I followed the truck. What a crock of crap ROSA'S were
Thought

Utica, NY

#12 Dec 13, 2010
WTF are you saying ? How do you know that truck didn't go to the store to pick up a refrigerator or something else ? Do you think you get your own truck ?
chill will

Niagara Falls, NY

#13 Dec 13, 2010
Thought wrote:
WTF are you saying ? How do you know that truck didn't go to the store to pick up a refrigerator or something else ? Do you think you get your own truck ?
I followed the truck to the store & I seen them take it off the truck & put in mine. DO you understand that ? so WTF are you complaining about? They called me & told me it was on its way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cheektowaga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Concert tonight by "Kurt's Back" (Apr '08) 6 hr Expat Tonawandan 643
Buffalo NY - Attn Adoptees and Birth Parents an... (Nov '13) 7 hr Joan 11
News Harvard student says a man called him a - f***i... 16 hr Buck Rohde 8
Do some black women dress like prostitutes? 23 hr lol 12
What's the best Kristmast Carrols you grew up w... Thu Buck Rohde 5
Tracey Demler Thu Inquiring minds 27
Joseph Sigman Thu his sister 1

Cheektowaga Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance