Do asians think all white people look alike??

Posted in the Cheektowaga Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Do all white people look

Buffalo, NY

#1 Feb 25, 2009
I was watching the clip from Full Metal Jacket on Youtube where the asian prostitute says "Me So horny, Me love you long time"... Anyways their was a discussion below the video on if all Asians really do look alike.. A woman replied: "yes they do all look like asians, just like all white people look like every other white person. if youre raised in a certain society you grow to know the how to see the differences in your race. its the same both ways."
I do feel that every asian looks exactly alike.. I was wondering, do people from Asia really think that all white people look alike?? Doesn't seem possible, but like what the woman said above, if your raised in a certain society you learn to see the differences in your race..

Since: Feb 09

Buffalo

#3 Mar 1, 2009
Back in high school, we had an exchange student, a boy from China. When asked which American girl he thought was the cutest, he responded with "they all look the same to me."

So, I'd say, yes.
Darrell

Houston, TX

#4 Jun 30, 2009
I moved from an Asian country to US for 6 years but I sometimes mistaken a white girl to another. And yes, Asian people, who have never had any contact with white people, will all the white people are the same.

P.S. I am still unable to identify the difference between all the black people. They always look the same to me. XD.(Well, it is my own problem though)
Duke

Secaucus, NJ

#5 Jul 8, 2009
Thats kinda ridiculous, the Caucasian race has the most diverse traits in terms of eye color, eye shape, hair taxture and color and physical size and build.
Asians all have dark eyes and black hair, and most tend to be small. I can see why people think they look the same.
but it's true, you can tell differences within your race much better, while the other races tend to all look very similar.
Long Wang

Keene, NH

#6 Jul 8, 2009
Duke wrote:
Thats kinda ridiculous, the Caucasian race has the most diverse traits in terms of eye color, eye shape, hair taxture and color and physical size and build.
Asians all have dark eyes and black hair, and most tend to be small. I can see why people think they look the same.
but it's true, you can tell differences within your race much better, while the other races tend to all look very similar.
So says you, round-eye.
the duke

New York, NY

#7 Aug 31, 2009
Duke wrote:
i totally agree with you i mean even though i can tell them all apart(mostly), they really all have the black hair, brown eyes, etc. and it would be way easier to tell apart whites due to them having brown, blond, red, auburn hair and blue, green, gray, violet, brown, etc. color eyes.
However the most diverse are hispanics we have every color eye, every shade of skin, and every type of hair, though technically we got them from people from spain and other europeans breeding with us.
P.S. mexicans, ecuadorians,etc not included since they are not spanish they are descendants of aztec, inca, and other native americans who were forced south of the border by "The White Man"
Sucking Boobies

United States

#8 Aug 31, 2009
All round eye's look alike and i was born and raised here .
cas

Beijing, China

#9 Apr 15, 2010
I am living in China, and everyone thinks all us Americans are the same person. I am 5'9'' with long wavy blond hair and they get me confused with a 5'4'' girl with short straight brown hair ALL the time... we are both thin, but chinese people have also got us confused with an even shorter and much heavier girl with short curly red hair as well!
Michele

Orlando, FL

#10 Apr 15, 2010
cas wrote:
I am living in China, and everyone thinks all us Americans are the same person. I am 5'9'' with long wavy blond hair and they get me confused with a 5'4'' girl with short straight brown hair ALL the time... we are both thin, but chinese people have also got us confused with an even shorter and much heavier girl with short curly red hair as well!
So what you're getting at, is a fat ugly girl has a better chance of getting laid in China, right?
Most people never grow up

Buffalo, NY

#11 Apr 15, 2010
Duke wrote:
That's basically true;Us crackahs be easy to differentiate while the Asian race shares some body features which make them look alike to most non-Asians;

-Almond-shaped eyes
-Silky black hair
-A yellowish hued complexion (usually)
-Short stature (until they eat the S Western diet, get tall and sick too)
-A certain shape to their face and noses
-A slight, thin-boned build (MOST Asian races)

But once a non-Asian sees the obvious differences not only between Japanese, Chinese, Vietnamese, Koreans, Mongols, ect, you can EASLY SEE THAT ASIANS LOOK DIFFERENT.

Phillipinos? Not to sound mean, but they look unevolved.

But us whites people? We are one huge FREAK SHOW of varied physiognomies that stand out, even though too many of us are idiot fashion-conformists, dressing the same, getting the same goofy haircuts (men & women).

Asians are easy to tell apart, once you look at the different Asian nationalities & take a close look at the people.
Bushman

Houston, TX

#12 Apr 15, 2010
Is it true that their genitalia is slanted?
Most people never grow up

Buffalo, NY

#13 Apr 15, 2010
Bushman wrote:
Is it true that their genitalia is slanted?
Yecch! What IS true is that MOST Asian guys were "short-changed" in the phallus department***, not that it stops them from being libidinous sex fiends who can't get enough!

***As comedians sometimes joke about

"Why you laugh at me, Amelican? Yes! Chang has tiny pee pee, but I twice as smaht as you and make more money in month than you do in year, so you take that, white devil!"
Impotence Blues

Buffalo, NY

#14 Apr 15, 2010
Most people never grow up wrote:
<quoted text>
That's basically true;Us crackahs be easy to differentiate while the Asian race shares some body features which make them look alike to most non-Asians;
-Almond-shaped eyes
-Silky black hair
-A yellowish hued complexion (usually)
-Short stature (until they eat the S Western diet, get tall and sick too)
-A certain shape to their face and noses
-A slight, thin-boned build (MOST Asian races)
But once a non-Asian sees the obvious differences not only between Japanese, Chinese, Vietnamese, Koreans, Mongols, ect, you can EASLY SEE THAT ASIANS LOOK DIFFERENT.
Phillipinos? Not to sound mean, but they look unevolved.
But us whites people? We are one huge FREAK SHOW of varied physiognomies that stand out, even though too many of us are idiot fashion-conformists, dressing the same, getting the same goofy haircuts (men & women).
Asians are easy to tell apart, once you look at the different Asian nationalities & take a close look at the people.
Unevolved? What are they missing an eye or nose, lips or ears?
I know alot of beautiful Philippinos. It sounds to me like maybe you couldn't satisfy one. Impotence problem maybe?
asiafreak

Albania

#15 Jul 17, 2010
i can easily make the difference between japanese,korean,chinese,vietna mse and other asian people..i dont think they look the same at all .. but i must admit the white race has the biggest doversity..i personaly am a white female but i have dark brown-black silky hair smaller eyes and i am just 1.66..i dont think we must generalize..people are different from each other :D
btw i think asian people rock,they're just the smartest,kindest best looking people on earth !!=D
ninja

Hialeah, FL

#17 Sep 15, 2010
no not all asians look alike just like not all whites look a like are you kidding me come on really look at there faces diffrent similarites not every white person has a boxed chin wide nose or is fat but most do and not every asian has small nose slanted eyes therefore you cant say that they do if you never met all asians or whites they also have diffrent skin tones im not syaing i know all of them but i know a few whites and asians and im hafe white and asian and i dont look like really that much of eather
icerink

Vancouver, Canada

#18 Oct 1, 2010
dont you guys just love how diverse the world is? i once had a dream where i could meet people's of all kinds of cultures and ethnicites and things. but, i became sort of racist, but ya, i can tell lots of cultures apart because i live in a culturally diverse city. we have north/central/south americans, western/eastern europeans, western/southern africans, middle easterns, southern/southeastern asians, and plenty more. Coincidence though, the first austrialian I ever met was on a travel to China. I have friends from all parts of the world (sorry, but i mean their parents are immigrants). Like 90% of all my friends have immigrant parents. It's pretty cool trying to figure out where a person is from and it's something to talk about.
punK

Buffalo, NY

#19 Oct 1, 2010
yes. yes we do, roundeye.
nath

Maroubra, Australia

#20 Dec 5, 2010
I don't know why people try to disprove this question by picking it apart. Yes not all Asian look the same because Asia is a big place but you will be hard pressed to spot the difference between one Chinese person to the next,one Taiwanese person to the next etc. Yep I can spot the difference between a Japanese vs Chinese vs Korean etc but put me in a room with 20 Chinese and I reckon most will look the same. I certainly wouldn't accept a lift home from any of them either Haha
-Seymour FaNnies-

Belfast, UK

#21 Dec 16, 2010
Lol, asians look the same. If it wasn't for hair dye, eye contacts and pancake makeup, yeah, they look similiar.
The white race are born with an array of coloured eyes, and hair.
Just, the majority of white people don't look after themselves half as well as asians. Most White people eat a load of shit. WHY??
If they looked after themselves better they would look better, but half of them don't :/
white people in films are beautiful though, like Angelina Jolie :]
chill will

Ransomville, NY

#22 Dec 17, 2010
ASIANS , chinks , japs, korean . we are all from animals , APES . as i get it. If you dont believe it , look at BILL CLINTONS atty general , JANET RENO . A knuckle dragger if there was one

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cheektowaga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Buck Rohde 19,354
NEW! Kingsmen MC Top Ten List! MUST READ! (Nov '08) 2 hr Selph of steem 119
Wallys presidential campaign slogan: pick the b... 13 hr Wally War Hero tbird 30
Carley Madigan (Jan '13) 14 hr Selph of steem 5
wnia radio station question (Sep '09) 15 hr Fat Vidka 71
Did Nam Biker Vet Ever See Combat (Jan '10) 15 hr Fat Vidka 1,177
Why are African-Americans so obsessed with clot... Sat Buck Rohde 13
Cheektowaga Dating
Find my Match

Cheektowaga Jobs

Cheektowaga People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Cheektowaga News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cheektowaga

Personal Finance