fantasy sports fundraising

fantasy sports fundraising

Posted in the Cheektowaga Forum

eSportsFundraisi ng

Cedar Rapids, IA

#1 Jun 26, 2009
If your team or organization is looking to raise a substantial amount of money and also be able to have fun with it then check out www.esportsfundraising.com . We have taken the concept of Fantasy Sports and made it into a profitable fundraiser for many organizations, check it out! We are located right here in Buffalo, NY!
Michael

Buffalo, NY

#2 Mar 26, 2014
eSportsFundraising wrote:
If your team or organization is looking to raise a substantial amount of money and also be able to have fun with it then check out www.esportsfundraising.com . We have taken the concept of Fantasy Sports and made it into a profitable fundraiser for many organizations, check it out! We are located right here in Buffalo, NY!
We are giving up to 70% profit from the sale and the program last only 1 month and is renewable during the months of the sports' season.

Call Michael at: 1- 877-373-7771 ext 2207. Let us help you raise the funds you need for your team, club or organization.

1-877-373-7771 ext. 2207
Fantasy Island LIEF

Cedar Hill, TN

#3 Mar 29, 2014
The only fantasy sport I know is pocket pool.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cheektowaga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tom Connolly WBEN Radio 2 hr Monroe 68
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Oh well 20,085
News Suspect named in Gilgo Beach murders (Dec '12) 3 hr jane58 13
News A charter school closes, the city districts ope... 7 hr Kinky Fiebelkorn 2
Does LIEF COACH run a fat farm? 15 hr Mayhem Deluxe 4
The New york scratch off 16 hr Night Heat 60
Gay Skype Fun 21 hr JordyFaux 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cheektowaga Mortgages