Just how stupid does the Tea Party th...

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#22 Dec 29, 2013
mayordisaster wrote:
The POTUS has nothing connected to the stock market.
The investors are responsible for either increases or declines.
Buy low sell high.9965
Tell that to your buddy Tbird. He blames Bush for everything.

Typical liberal behavior!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#24 Dec 29, 2013
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
<quoted text>
Well just what does the TEA Party and the Republicans do?
They Blame Obama for everything instead of doing something about the problems.
Have you read any of these articles from the Tea Party[ heck thay even want to blame Obama for some city in Cal. getting an armored vec.]http://www.teaparty.org/

The House can't get anything done because they are never at " work"
I wish I could get paid as much as they do and get all their Benifits and only work [ they don't even have to show up on the floor] 139 days a year,[ they were only going to work 138 but they needed to extend their work year by one day so they could actually do some work and some of them even cried about that.]
Maybe you haven't noticed but it has been the Tea Party that has been making the so called Rebublican party do what they want.
It has been do it our way or no way AKA just say NO, no to this no to that the only thing they said yes to was shutting down the Gov. till they got their budget cut [ 10% across the board] and now that has been in place and there are top brass in the Military retireing and many others getting out,[and they aren't getting the top notch ships/ planes and guns they ordered] they are trying to say Obama is forcing them out.
Then some people want to have the Military be border agents, and as soon as Obama did that the Reps and Tea Party would say he is trying to take over the country.
The Tea Party has put Obama in a damn if you do damn if you don't position.
If he sends the Military to the Border he is trying to take over if he doesn't then he isn't securing the borders.
And IF you didn't notice Bush left office with two wars going on that he didn't bother to figure a way to pay for, and an economy that was heading down hill fast.
IF you look up some of the facts you will see as hard as it was, Obama has reduced the deficit [ Not debt, deficit] the 2009 budget was a Bush budget and most of the money was already spent before Obama took over , but every year Obama has submitted a budget the deficit has been lower that the year he came in.
Have a nice night

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#25 Dec 29, 2013
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text> Well just what does the TEA Party and the Republicans do?
They Blame Obama for everything instead of doing something about the problems.
Have you read any of these articles from the Tea Party[ heck thay even want to blame Obama for some city in Cal. getting an armored vec.]http://www.teaparty.org/
The House can't get anything done because they are never at " work"
I wish I could get paid as much as they do and get all their Benifits and only work [ they don't even have to show up on the floor] 139 days a year,[ they were only going to work 138 but they needed to extend their work year by one day so they could actually do some work and some of them even cried about that.]
Maybe you haven't noticed but it has been the Tea Party that has been making the so called Rebublican party do what they want.
It has been do it our way or no way AKA just say NO, no to this no to that the only thing they said yes to was shutting down the Gov. till they got their budget cut [ 10% across the board] and now that has been in place and there are top brass in the Military retireing and many others getting out,[and they aren't getting the top notch ships/ planes and guns they ordered] they are trying to say Obama is forcing them out.
Then some people want to have the Military be border agents, and as soon as Obama did that the Reps and Tea Party would say he is trying to take over the country.
The Tea Party has put Obama in a damn if you do damn if you don't position.
If he sends the Military to the Border he is trying to take over if he doesn't then he isn't securing the borders.
And IF you didn't notice Bush left office with two wars going on that he didn't bother to figure a way to pay for, and an economy that was heading down hill fast.
IF you look up some of the facts you will see as hard as it was, Obama has reduced the deficit [ Not debt, deficit] the 2009 budget was a Bush budget and most of the money was already spent before Obama took over , but every year Obama has submitted a budget the deficit has been lower that the year he came in.
Have a nice night
So now you're blaming the Tea Party for this country's woes. How can a movement like the Tea Party have that much control?

If Obama was any kind of leader he would be able to work out the differences between the parties. Like Clinton did. But no, he must have it HIS way or NO way and then he blames the Republicans for obstruction. Take for instances the recent government shut down. How can anybody justify closing down open air monuments? Or putting up barricades at the off road parking areas at Mt Rushmore so people couldn't pull over to view it??? That was nothing but BS!!!

Face it, Obama is a complete failure at being at leader. He cannot adapt, improvise, or overcome his shortcomings. Maybe he needs another vacation. Oh, but he's on vacation again. Another Hawaii one.

Now change the topic and tell us about Bush's vacations!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#26 Dec 30, 2013
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush was responsible for Afghanistan, Iraq and the recession.......and Obama is responsible for our healthy ECONOMIC RECOVERY.......
GUMP ALERT

Buffalo, NY

#27 Dec 30, 2013
mayordisaster wrote:
Buy low sell high.9965
Are you still trying to pretend that you are not really gump?
TONI locator

North Tonawanda, NY

#28 Dec 30, 2013
mayordisaster wrote:
Buy low sell high.9965
Hello Forrest, you old knob gobbler.

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas.
Has CindyBird popped any of your ripe pustules?

Looking forward to seeing you at the VA. I can't wait to give that ear cyst of yours a New Years slap.
mayordisaster

Niagara Falls, NY

#29 Dec 30, 2013
GUMP ALERT wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you still trying to pretend that you are not really gump?
RIGHT Now any other questions ?
mayordisaster

Niagara Falls, NY

#30 Dec 30, 2013
TONI locator wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Forrest, you old knob gobbler.
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas.
Has CindyBird popped any of your ripe pustules?
Looking forward to seeing you at the VA. I can't wait to give that ear cyst of yours a New Years slap.
Hmmmm It seems like you have a problem or is it a crush on the cysts laden fellow you post to.

Really now, is your sickness beyond any help?
GUMP ALERT

Buffalo, NY

#31 Dec 30, 2013
mayordisaster wrote:
<quoted text>RIGHT Now any other questions ?
So you are admitting that you lied when you told us that you are some dude that was stationed at the Niagara Falls base?
mayordisaster

North Tonawanda, NY

#33 Dec 30, 2013
GUMP ALERT wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are admitting that you lied when you told us that you are some dude that was stationed at the Niagara Falls base?
Yes, I lied; please forgive a perverted old buzzard.

I changed my screen name to try to attract well-hung young Negro men.
The carbuncles on my entire body are wet with perspiration in anticipation of an encounter.

I hope I don't suffer another stroke as I attempt to coax a few drops of pleasure from my flaccid one-eyed yogurt slinger.

Location hidden

#35 Dec 31, 2013
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you're blaming the Tea Party for this country's woes. How can a movement like the Tea Party have that much control?
If Obama was any kind of leader he would be able to work out the differences between the parties. Like Clinton did. But no, he must have it HIS way or NO way and then he blames the Republicans for obstruction. Take for instances the recent government shut down. How can anybody justify closing down open air monuments? Or putting up barricades at the off road parking areas at Mt Rushmore so people couldn't pull over to view it??? That was nothing but BS!!!
Face it, Obama is a complete failure at being at leader. He cannot adapt, improvise, or overcome his shortcomings. Maybe he needs another vacation. Oh, but he's on vacation again. Another Hawaii one.
Sorry my computer crashed.
I have to ask where did I blame the tea Party for anything?
I may have insinuated they have been running roughshod over the Rep. party and it had to be their way or they would shut down the gov. and they did.
Now we have had a tax cut across the board and they are starting to cry that the Military isn't getting what it needs to run and keep people.[ you can go to their website and in the search box put in military and a lot of articles will come up]
As for the border thing you say send the military to the border and have them help , that might do it but as soon as Obama did that they would be crying that Obama is trying to take over and setting up for " marshal law" and if you go to their site and put in military you will see that they are already crying that he is doing this.
And qas for him not getting along with congress, I have to ask isn't it the Speaker of the House job to get his people under control not the Pres.
It was funny when Boehner kept telling the Sen. to come up with a budget before the House would.
well if he read the constitution he would know it isn't the Sen. job but the House's.
All spending and appropriation bills have to start in the House not the Sen.
Now that YOU brought up Vacations you can read on the Tea Party webssite how up-set they are that Obama has taken more time on avg for vacations than a reg. person that has worked 20 years gets.
Yes up till this last vacation he Avg. 21.5 days vacation a year.
Yes I would like to hear from them what they think about all the vacation Bush II took.
Obama took 92 vacation days in his first 4 years G.W. took 367 days
Busg took 1020 days in the 8 years he was in office more than FDR did in the 3 terms he was in office, FDR took 958
If you look it up you will see that the Rep. Pres. take more vacation days than the Dem. pres. do.
Have a nice day

Location hidden

#36 Dec 31, 2013
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
<quoted text>
One more thing.
I think what has to happen is congress has to go back and look at where every cent goes and take and make the cuts,
there is a lot of money being wasted, and we have to look deeper into these problems and make the cuts there not do an across the board cut.
I am sure there are still things being bought by the Gov. well over what they cost to the public.
And I forgot to say I am sure if the Tea Party was around in 1992 or 93 when the REP. submitted a health care bill that was almost identical to " Obamacare' they would have been behind it 100%.
Maybe if they would put as much effort into fixing what they think is wrong with Obamacare as they are doing to get rid of it they might get something done.
have a nice day and a Happy New Year
have a nice day

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#37 Dec 31, 2013
frilled2b wrote:
Don't know what web site your looking at but try here: http://www.teaparty.org/
Read the "about us" area then judge.
Fascinating....a political movement, whose formation coincided with the forecast of more women and minorities entering the political arena......ironic?
Occupy Buffalo

Baltimore, MD

#38 Dec 31, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Fascinating....a political movement, whose formation coincided with the forecast of more women and minorities entering the political arena......ironic?
Didn't I defecate on you last summer?
mayorsisaster

Niagara Falls, NY

#40 Jan 3, 2014
mayordisaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I lied; please forgive a perverted old buzzard.
I changed my screen name to try to attract well-hung young Negro men.
The carbuncles on my entire body are wet with perspiration in anticipation of an encounter.
I hope I don't suffer another stroke as I attempt to coax a few drops of pleasure from my flaccid one-eyed yogurt slinger.
Now you really have a problem that cannot be helped.

A corrupt filthy mind.
mayorsisaster

Niagara Falls, NY

#41 Jan 3, 2014
GUMP ALERT wrote:
<quoted text>
RIGHT It 's sure is funny that I can imitate a person that some of you think I am him ... ha ha ha boy are you ever a sucker of stupidity
Yeah Right

Buffalo, NY

#42 Jan 3, 2014
mayorsisaster wrote:
<quoted text>RIGHT It 's sure is funny that I can imitate a person that some of you think I am him ... ha ha ha boy are you ever a sucker of stupidity
Poor old GUMP. He still tries to hide behind fake usernames and then lies and denies that it's him! He gets caught every single time and then runs away....

Really GUMP...why do you keep embarrassing yourself??
Grammar Peeps

Windham, NY

#43 Jan 3, 2014
mayorsisaster wrote:
<quoted text>RIGHT It 's sure is funny that I can imitate a person that some of you think I am him ... ha ha ha boy are you ever a sucker of stupidity
Did you ask YOUKNOWWHO about posting as someone else? Remember the Buffalo Bill fiasco? Seriously, Gump, give it up. You are making a fool of yourself.
Grammar Peeps

Windham, NY

#44 Jan 3, 2014
Bet this thread gets deleted in a day or two because I mentioned YOUKNOWWHO
GUMP finder

North Tonawanda, NY

#45 Jan 3, 2014
mayorsisaster wrote:
<quoted text>Now I really have a problem that cannot be helped.

I just love tossing salads.
I always apply my very own creamy dressing before diving in.

Yum yum.
You are a good natured pervert for an old buzzard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cheektowaga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why are there no 'i love donald trump' yakkfests? 1 hr punK 1
jaesea jones jason mickens? 9 hr eww 12
What's the deal with Fr. Joe Rogliano 10 hr economist 5
Tim Demler (Jun '15) 19 hr Shack 26
Hillary clinton IRS investigation Wed Norman VN 1
Attorney John Liberti arrested (Aug '10) Wed I know the victim 43
Do black lives really matter? Wed Buck Rohde 28

Cheektowaga Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance