State Workers Asked to Help Haiti Vic...

State Workers Asked to Help Haiti Victims - wtvr

There are 16 comments on the WTVR story from Jan 15, 2010, titled State Workers Asked to Help Haiti Victims - wtvr. In it, WTVR reports that:

Governor Tim Kaine and Governor-elect Bob McDonnell are asking state employees to help out the victims of the earthquake in Haiti, setting up a special fund that will benefit the Red Cross.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVR.

A state employee

Richmond, VA

#1 Jan 15, 2010
Give me a raise and maybe i will!! how about that!! You ask us to do things but you dont do anything for us except take things away from us!! Just great GOV!
not a teahead

Richmond, VA

#2 Jan 15, 2010
A state employee wrote:
Give me a raise and maybe i will!! how about that!! You ask us to do things but you dont do anything for us except take things away from us!! Just great GOV!
This is a free-will gesture, it's not mandatory.
Maybe the new GOV. will give you a raise after he boots
more state workers out the door.
not a demorat

Lyndhurst, VA

#3 Jan 15, 2010
nothead hoodrat logic
not a teahead

Richmond, VA

#4 Jan 15, 2010
not a demorat wrote:
nothead hoodrat logic
Are you driving for micky m on sat. when he moves to throw state workers and teachers under the bus.
set up criminal

Glen Allen, VA

#5 Jan 15, 2010
Donate more money to the police so that they can put tracking devices on citizens cars and pretend that they are suspects. Those Henrico Police are at it again. Soon you will hear how they beat up a Nigerian female driver and how one of the cops is suing Col. Stanley for lying, getting others to lie and emotionally abusing the officer. The prosecuter, Wade, is also being sued for poor performance. Ask the firemen/police if they have been harassing a female citizen just for their amusement.

I wish I was that funny and enjoyed abusing people like they do.
saw it all

Glen Allen, VA

#6 Jan 15, 2010
I hope these public servants are proud of their professional conduct. It is sad that they think this lady deserves their cruel/sick treatment. No body deserves to be abused. Shame on them!!
va_tazdad

Midlothian, VA

#7 Jan 15, 2010
set up criminal/saw it all/Glen Allen, VA

Same person, same spew day after day.

If you have proof, do something about it.

Otherwise, cry in your room by yourself. Nobody believes you which is why you post in support of yourself.
va_tazdad

Midlothian, VA

#8 Jan 15, 2010
Nice Idea Governor, but with no raises in 2 years and continued increases in health care costs, state employees are now taking home less than they did 2 years ago.

Hard to find surplus cash to donate, but we will, no thanks to you!
not a teahead

Richmond, VA

#9 Jan 15, 2010
set up criminal wrote:
Donate more money to the police so that they can put tracking devices on citizens cars and pretend that they are suspects. Those Henrico Police are at it again. Soon you will hear how they beat up a Nigerian female driver and how one of the cops is suing Col. Stanley for lying, getting others to lie and emotionally abusing the officer. The prosecuter, Wade, is also being sued for poor performance. Ask the firemen/police if they have been harassing a female citizen just for their amusement.
I wish I was that funny and enjoyed abusing people like they do.
This is how henrico governs. It's a shame when you allow "teaheads" or republicans to oppress everbody.
TROLL

Glen Allen, VA

#10 Jan 15, 2010
va_tazdad wrote:
set up criminal/saw it all/Glen Allen, VA
Same person, same spew day after day.
If you have proof, do something about it.
Otherwise, cry in your room by yourself. Nobody believes you which is why you post in support of yourself.
You are right I should just kill myself.
va_tazdad

Midlothian, VA

#11 Jan 16, 2010
TROLL wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right I should just kill myself.
If that is your choice, I guess you have no business being around your children.

Do what you think is right. What anybody says makes no difference to you.
faye

Glen Allen, VA

#12 Jan 18, 2010
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
If that is your choice, I guess you have no business being around your children.
Do what you think is right. What anybody says makes no difference to you.
You missed your calling as a priest or counselor? The next time you ask for bread I hope you are given a stone and you choke to death on it. Amen.
faye

Glen Allen, VA

#13 Jan 18, 2010
va_tazdad wrote:
set up criminal/saw it all/Glen Allen, VA
Same person, same spew day after day.
If you have proof, do something about it.
Otherwise, cry in your room by yourself. Nobody believes you which is why you post in support of
yourself.
What a nice guy you are!!!
not a teahead

Richmond, VA

#14 Jan 18, 2010
he's a barbarian and makes no excuse for it.
cheese

Glen Allen, VA

#15 Jan 18, 2010
va_tazdad wrote:
set up criminal/saw it all/Glen Allen, VA
Same person, same spew day after day.
If you have proof, do something about it.
Otherwise, cry in your room by yourself. Nobody believes you which is why you post in support of yourself.
Are you a lawyer? Do you have money for a lawyer? What do you suggest? It must be nice to have all of the answers. I hope the HCPD comes after you too!!
not a demorat

Richmond, VA

#16 Jan 20, 2010
obama gave $15,000 to the haiti relief effort
sounds like a cheapskate to me... bet he spent more than that on his wifes birthday party.
He should man up and give half of his worth since he believes in redistributing the wealth. Practice what you preach

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Check Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
roy Whitlock May 23 willis 1088 1
News Floyd man wins division in senior golf tournament (Sep '09) Apr '15 Lauren 2
Bent Mountain Music Thread (Aug '14) Mar '15 Musikologist 4
Mary Michelle Gilbert (Jun '14) Dec '14 whyask2014 2
Chaffin Taxidermy (Nov '14) Nov '14 VTHunter 2
What happened to Leon at the bank (Sep '14) Sep '14 Charlie Brown 1
Mark Miller (Jul '14) Jul '14 Looking 1
More from around the web

Check People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]