Cadillac's Civil Air Patrol helps sea...

Cadillac's Civil Air Patrol helps search for missing Michigan plane

There are 2 comments on the Northern Michigan News story from Aug 30, 2007, titled Cadillac's Civil Air Patrol helps search for missing Michigan plane. In it, Northern Michigan News reports that:

Friday, just after noon, pilot Karen Dodds and her fianc/ Brooke Stauffer took off from Mackinaw Island in a Socata Trinadad aircraft on their way to Bad Axe, Mich. via Northern Michigan News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Northern Michigan News.

David Rosenbaum

Washington, DC

#1 Sep 2, 2007
I know people from that area, and they said them and several of there neighbors have seen armed military personal with assault rifles in groups of three patroling the beach around Point Nipogon on several occasions and it is starting to startle the community. I donot know if these incidents are related but these armed millitary personel have just started patrolling this area around the time of th eplane crash also there have been small groups of boats that just sit out there and look at the mackinaw bridge for no apparent reason. And trust me this has never happened untill recently.
Get over yourself

University Center, MI

#2 Sep 9, 2007
Paranoid lunatic

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cheboygan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Straits Area Narcotics Enforcement reports rece... (Jul '11) Jun '16 muessig1 2
Detroit Jun '16 David 1
News Crusty brown algae mats growing in pristine Mic... Apr '16 focus 1
Local Politics Do you approve of John Wallace as Commissioner? Apr '16 John Thompson IR MI 2
News Did you ever rock out at Castle Farms in Charle... (Feb '09) Dec '15 John 40
News S.A.N.E. makes 26 arrests (Mar '08) Nov '15 Sneaky Pete 12
Ignore (Nov '15) Nov '15 None 1

Cheboygan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cheboygan Mortgages