Victor White is a Baby Raper

Victor White is a Baby Raper

Posted in the Chavies Forum

Kara White

Lewisport, KY

#1 Aug 3, 2009
Victor white told my twelve year old little sister that she and he could have sex without getting her preganet. Victor, Mother Barbra said that they where going on a Chruch gethering. My baby sister got pregenet while in her care. She assured me that nothing would happen to her. But he got her pregenat and I am ready to go to the police on the whole family. NOT only that but I payed J D white to Cut my Grass and that white trash never showed up.
Kelsey Bailey

Lewisport, KY

#3 Aug 19, 2009
looks like you don't mind judging it but you will not give a reason why. Guess you don't have any actual openion on this Guess you are not better than this family
unknown

Lancaster, WI

#4 Aug 24, 2009
Kara White wrote:
Victor white told my twelve year old little sister that she and he could have sex without getting her preganet. Victor, Mother Barbra said that they where going on a Chruch gethering. My baby sister got pregenet while in her care. She assured me that nothing would happen to her. But he got her pregenat and I am ready to go to the police on the whole family. NOT only that but I payed J D white to Cut my Grass and that white trash never showed up.
I advise you to go to the police, Because I would like to see you get arrested for placing post like this. Because I know the family you are talking about, and they are a very good family, but that's what's wrong with this world having people like you that can't find happiness unless they are trying to cause someone trouble. Don't you think it's time for you to move on, and grow up, and leave people alone.
Kelsey Bailey

Lewisport, KY

#5 Aug 26, 2009
Like I said I am not the only person you who feels that way. You need to check out the Buckhorn comments as well. Remember the would is bigger than your drive way.
does it matter

Jackson, KY

#6 Apr 24, 2010
he is not a child molester he ongly abuses rosey and her 5 sisters lmao
Concerned

Lewisport, KY

#7 Jul 16, 2010
I would like to know who wrote this and how they know the family. Apparently this person needs to go back to grade scool, learn to spell correctly, and GROW THE F*** UP!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chavies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
3 ton bridge 14 hr good neighbor 2
Avawam Music Thread (Sep '15) 16 hr Musikologist 4
Busy Music Thread (Dec '14) Sat Musikologist 9
Josie Rose Jan 17 Layla 1
Sweaty Hog Sale Jan 16 Chucker 1
Clayhole Music Thread Jan 13 Musikologist 1
Kaliopi Music Thread (May '15) Dec 29 Musikologist 4

Chavies Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance