Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#6755 Jul 11, 2013
De Odumbo Conser wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah blah blah. More ad hominems. The fallback position of the unintelligent.
Really?, is that why you use that tactic, with your distortions and ad infinitum talking points; "It depends what is, is"
allknowing

Rochester, NY

#6756 Jul 11, 2013
Hingle McCringleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
Go take a crapola in yo chapeau la
You, go take two crapolas in yo two chapeau las.
De Odumbo Conser

Chicago, IL

#6758 Jul 12, 2013
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?, is that why you use that tactic, with your distortions and ad infinitum talking points; "It depends what is, is"
Yes, really. I've asked you to point out my "DNC talking points", which, curiously, you have failed to do.

You don't know what the DNC is, do you, Chipper?
De Odumbo Conser

Chicago, IL

#6759 Jul 12, 2013
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
or did you mean D&C:
Dilation and curettage (D&C) is a brief surgical procedure in which the cervix is dilated and a special instrument is used to scrape the uterine lining.
Was your operation successful? I hope they didn't damage your ladyparts.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#6760 Jul 12, 2013
De Odumbo Conser wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, really. I've asked you to point out my "DNC talking points", which, curiously, you have failed to do.
You don't know what the DNC is, do you, Chipper?
LOL, please come join my circus, Janet just left. I need another witless clown to replace her.
De Odumbo Conser

Chicago, IL

#6761 Jul 12, 2013
SirLiesAlot wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, please come join my circus, Janet just left. I need another witless clown to replace her.
Wow, this was really crafty. Did you come up with it all by yourself?

Location hidden

#6762 Jul 12, 2013
De Odumbo Conser wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, this was really crafty. Did you come up with it all by yourself?
No, Jay helped me.
OLD NEWS

Boonville, NY

#6763 Jul 12, 2013
Same shit diff day get it off of here
yap

Ontario, NY

#6764 Jul 15, 2013
agree

Location hidden

#6765 Jul 15, 2013
ya, jes yapping about old news ay
Bernie

Brooklyn, NY

#6767 Jul 17, 2013
Me

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6768 Jul 17, 2013
Y'all is creepy ass crackers, we cool.
lol

Jamestown, NY

#6782 Jul 21, 2013
no one
Joey

Holley, NY

#6786 Jul 21, 2013
Who really cares
My Dad Loves My Mom

Newark, NY

#6787 Jul 21, 2013
I don't want Gillibrand to be in senate. She's full of BS and crap brought to NY
Reminding

Potsdam, NY

#6788 Jul 22, 2013
Why did the Dingleberry cross the road? Because he thought he was better than his brothers. NOT!
Himself

Garden City, NY

#6789 Jul 22, 2013
Reminding wrote:
Why did the Dingleberry cross the road? Because he thought he was better than his brothers. NOT!
Why didn't "Reminding" cross the road?
Because his democratic handlers told him to stay on their plantation and be beholding to the economic chains that they forged for him and the cultural lobotomy that prevents him from thinking for himself. "Yes we can, yes we can"..........
Reminding

Potsdam, NY

#6790 Jul 22, 2013
You are on the same plantation as the rest of us, you either don't recognize or don't want to admit.
Those masters of ours will never be truly happy in their infinite search for happiness and security they wallow like a fat pig and drown in their gluttony.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6791 Jul 22, 2013
Yo massa is a calling from Washington, he wants you to carry a sign for rev sharpton and the other race for profit stooges. Then you can forget about all the fatherless black kids in this country, killing each other over bullshit, watch the shining object in his right hand, while he slaps you back into place with his left, fool.
Phelps Guy

Newark, NY

#6792 Jul 22, 2013
Hingle McCringleberry wrote:
Yo massa is a calling from Washington, he wants you to carry a sign for rev sharpton and the other race for profit stooges. Then you can forget about all the fatherless black kids in this country, killing each other over bullshit, watch the shining object in his right hand, while he slaps you back into place with his left, fool.
This is New York, Washington is all the way on the other side of the country. How do they have anything to do with the New York representation in District of Colombia, yes WA has reps too, every state does. Each has 2 and it doesn't matter who they elected it matters who we elect. I personally don't like Shumer or Gillibrand because they have some BS points of views and call for confussing terms to make people think it's compromising to everyone. My son still doesn't have a job, he lost his!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chaumont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Knew Thu watsup 2
why do men cheat (Dec '13) Thu ben 13
1981 thousand island music fest (Aug '11) Oct 21 Scott 7
Watertown man to fight charges from late-night ... Oct 15 A friend 2
DEA agent's undercover Facebook page used suspe... Oct 13 timmac 1
Deputies: Lewis County men stole catalytic conv... Oct 13 welfare 14
Watertown man faces 10 years in prison for stab... Oct 11 Renegade Robinson 1
Chaumont Dating
Find my Match

Chaumont Jobs