Woman charged with aggravated DWI after accident

Tasha M. Sawyer, 23, of 887 W. Main St., Upper Apt., was charged by Watertown police at 2:14 a.m. Saturday at 500 W. Main St. with aggravated driving while intoxicated, driving without a license and illegal use of a mobile telephone. Full Story
Jamal Lawson

New Britain, CT

#1 Jul 19, 2013
The girl is constantly being a wh*re bag at the bar. Completely tashed at all the times. Serves the ugly b*tch right.
Her mother

Long Beach, CA

#2 Aug 4, 2013
That's my daughter you're writing about. Would you like someone to write about your sister or someone you love using the language you used? Obviously you go to bars too, so what does that make you? Everyone makes mistakes.

“....VETS”

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#3 Aug 5, 2013
Her mother wrote:
That's my daughter you're writing about. Would you like someone to write about your sister or someone you love using the language you used? Obviously you go to bars too, so what does that make you? Everyone makes mistakes.
if that is your daughter then she is the end result of a hole in a condum , nobody in their right mind would have such a child , let alone lay claim to one

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chaumont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Watertown Mayor Jeffrey Graham says arena upgra... Thu HeMadeSoMany 1
is my man gay Thu HeMadeSoMany 7
wwny (Sep '13) Wed curious 4
11 charged with public assistance fraud (Jun '13) Feb 25 HeMadeSoMany 3
Watertown man sentenced to up to 7 years in pri... Feb 25 HeMadeSoMany 1
Want to make 50 to 100 dollars a day ? Feb 24 isaleone 1
20 Year old Running for Watertown City Mayor! Feb 20 the real h2otown 5
Chaumont Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web