lil sis

United States

#1 Feb 3, 2009
come on people u know jim is a good man,but thats ok,if u dont have the balls to say anything i understand.we do live in mingo county.......so to all those that came 2 his house hungry or you didnt have a place 2 stay needed a pop or just aplace to rest.remember he never turned his back on u,so when this is all over dont act like your his friend cause u aint shit to me.and to the ones who did help i thank you.
lil sis
Someone

Kinston, NC

#2 Feb 8, 2009
Sounds to me like he is a really thoughtful person. Ppl around here are just to worried about theirself than to notice. I wish you all the best .!
ddt

United States

#3 Feb 10, 2009
thank u 4 your input.and you are right.my brother would help anyone he could,hell he has fixed dinner for half of mingo county.
Unknown--

United States

#4 Feb 12, 2009
Jim is a good guy, He always has been and always will. Jail aint no place for Jim to be either. He could very well die in jail because of his heart conditions. So for the dirty sucker who got him, you might as well have murdered him.
lisa

Gilbert, WV

#5 Mar 1, 2009
i think jim is great! he is a good person, and he was good to everyone i love him to death iam here for him i hope he knows this i miss u jim,, lisa
C-Side Oldie

Charleston, WV

#6 Mar 5, 2009
Jimmy is a good guy,who has a heart bigger than he is.He's been known to go out of his way for others and helped out in the community when needed.He's not perfect by far,but who of us are?I think before anyone starts bashing and running down others they need to stop and look in the mirror first!
Jims Niece

Chesterfield, MO

#7 Apr 1, 2009
Yes My Uncle is a very good man and he would help anybody that needed it...if u need the shirt off his back he would give it to u...and he has helped many ppl with a place to stay...as far as who got him and that person knows who they r...they will have their day...ill make sure
1 post removed
Jims Niece

Chesterfield, MO

#9 Apr 4, 2009
U know what u need to shut the f*ck up.....seriously do u even know him...probably not ur probably just some dumb f*ck....who obviously doesnt know what the f*ck they r talking about....so shut the f*ck up!!!!!!!!!!
mingo county

Humble, TX

#10 Apr 4, 2009
but didn't he have a son to OD and his daughter almost died last summer....
brittany jewel

Gilbert, WV

#11 Apr 4, 2009
jimmy is a very great guy. I love jimmy to death. and I cant wait for him to get out of jail. he doesnt deserve to be in there. so leave jimmy alone peopleeee.
Jims Niece

Chesterfield, MO

#12 Apr 7, 2009
u know what i am seriously startin to get pissed...u dont know shit about him...and as far as u go on talkin about his son dont u f*ckin ever say anything about him again....or i will find out who u r and beat ur ass....don't ever EVER let anything about his son,my cousin.com e outta ur mouth!!!!!!!!!! have some f*ckin respect...and u dont know anything about our family....SO SHUT THE F*CK UP!!!!!!!!!!
Mad As Hell

Logan, WV

#13 Sep 11, 2009
Jimmy Diamond would do anything for anyone and I miss him so much. The police don't seem to care about all these people cooking up meth and want to go after a sick man just so they can make themselves look good. Especially Trooper Harper, he is an ass and does not need to be a police officer. He has no sympathy for anyone unless it is a woman who will spread her legs for him. We miss you Jim and look forward to seeing you come home.
1 post removed
this is jimmy diamon

Logan, WV

#15 Jun 21, 2010
lora picklesimer is a rat this is reliable knowledge, because i shared a cell with her husband, george rockell set-up thru her over 100 people in mingo county
heyyyyy

United States

#16 Jun 22, 2010
so where is ol lori now? bet she is somewhere else setting people up!!!! she aint no better than they are cause she smokes crack and gets the younger people hooked on the shit!!!
DRC

Prestonsburg, KY

#17 Jul 22, 2010
Hey jimmy glad you are out
1 post removed
one

Prestonsburg, KY

#19 Jun 30, 2012
jimmy is a sexual predator, he will prove cash or drugs for sex with anyone that will have him, don't trust him, no gets out of jail that fast without ratting
Friend

Prestonsburg, KY

#20 Aug 31, 2012
Hope Jimmy is alright, the law was at his house yesterday.
Honey

Washington, NC

#21 Jan 27, 2013
How is Jimmy doing, haven't saw or heard from him in a while.
DSDinKy

Prestonsburg, KY

#22 Apr 8, 2015
He use to give young guys money and drugs to take a picture of their you know what!
Looking

Williamson, WV

#23 May 25, 2015
Need to stop talking about him, he is a nice guy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chattaroy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judy Thompson 2 hr Jvv 1
How is it when someone beats an 18 year old kid... (Dec '15) 12 hr how dumb 172
wpd Mon Waiting 35
arh (Oct '10) Dec 3 Employee 10
Tonya Fletcher Lenard (Oct '11) Dec 1 jorge 16
Why is water off in Chattaroy tonight? Nov 30 i say 2
Motor Alley Bar & Grill Nov 30 Busted 12

Chattaroy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance