Am I in the wrong?
confused

Madisonville, KY

#1 Sep 6, 2012
Please help me with this. My boyfriend is telling me how I can't love him because I went to a convention over the weekend (with my daughter) and had my pics made with a few guy celebs. I put a couple of the pics on facebook and he went insane. He hates fb anyway but funny cause he has one. He is so jealous over this yet I can't say a word that he goes on fishing trips and business trips all of the time and I shouldn't worry.I got in trouble for posting on my fb that I couldn't sleep. But like I said he has added girls on his fb he doesn't even know.Am I wrong? Would anyone else be insane over pics with a couple of celebs? PLease help me.
you need help

Cleveland, TN

#2 Sep 6, 2012
fb is an invitation for trouble in all relationships. it opens doors to the past that should never be reopened. It invites people into your life that you might think can cause no harm like a person you exchanged a short conversation with at like say a "convention". once you accept a friend request they get to know a little more about you. Some people put to much information on their fb anyway. For people who have a cheating side lurking in their soul fb just opens that opportunity to secretly exchange chats and messages. Maybe your boyfriend has a fb but he might be a responsible fb user who knows not to put tmi out there. you on the other hand might be an attention seeking hoe who he knows he cant trust. Just because you were with your daughter doesnt mean you werent out there slipping phone numbers and saying "friend me" to other men. All you have to do is get some names and locations of people you meet anytime you are out and then simply look them up on fb and friend request them. FB is a relationship ruiner dont let the "friend" angle fool you. Im guessing you are an attention craving hoe who likes to post your mood for the day, who likes to post your location "hey im on the way to the mall for "retail therapy" or who posts your thoughts such as "why do men think they worst of you when you are away?" get some help with your fb addiction and probable cheating problem too.
confused

Madisonville, KY

#3 Sep 6, 2012
you need help wrote:
fb is an invitation for trouble in all relationships. it opens doors to the past that should never be reopened. It invites people into your life that you might think can cause no harm like a person you exchanged a short conversation with at like say a "convention". once you accept a friend request they get to know a little more about you. Some people put to much information on their fb anyway. For people who have a cheating side lurking in their soul fb just opens that opportunity to secretly exchange chats and messages. Maybe your boyfriend has a fb but he might be a responsible fb user who knows not to put tmi out there. you on the other hand might be an attention seeking hoe who he knows he cant trust. Just because you were with your daughter doesnt mean you werent out there slipping phone numbers and saying "friend me" to other men. All you have to do is get some names and locations of people you meet anytime you are out and then simply look them up on fb and friend request them. FB is a relationship ruiner dont let the "friend" angle fool you. Im guessing you are an attention craving hoe who likes to post your mood for the day, who likes to post your location "hey im on the way to the mall for "retail therapy" or who posts your thoughts such as "why do men think they worst of you when you are away?" get some help with your fb addiction and probable cheating problem too.
Wow. You have been burned. His problem for your information is I was standing next to a couple of celebs and had my pic made with them. The fact the celeb put his arm around me! Not that I was looking for people or friends on fb. He has my password to my fb. And no I have never cheated on him in my life.I just wanted opinions from people who did not know us so I could see if getting these pics was wrong. Thanks for your opinion and on the fb hoe thing...you can kiss my ass!!!!!!!!!
you need help

Cleveland, TN

#4 Sep 6, 2012
your welcome...and i think i will pass on the ass kissing sounds like you might already have that covered. one question why does he have your password? if hes your fb friend that should be enough. If your fairytale relationship goes sour sure hope he doesnt "hack" your account and make some outrageous posts and post some crazy pictures you two took during a private moment. it happens sweetie watch yourself. sounds like you have some maturity issues. btw topix isnt exactly the best place to get advice but i would expect its the only place you know since you obviously lack common sense. I read it for moments like this when i can insult stupid bi tches like you.
fed up

Madisonville, KY

#5 Sep 6, 2012
Ha! Yeah you are a real bad ass. I gave him my pass word so he never has to worry about me sending private msgs. I did it for him. And you are prob some ugly ass man that has been burned by a woman and this is all you have to do! I have never been on here. Only way I could get an unbiased opinion from people who wouldn't take sides simply because they are our friends. Mature? Really. You are saying this stuff to me and saying you live for times like this. Well, Sorry your life is so pathetic.And he wouldn't put pics of us up because we are more mature than that. You however , are not. You are actually really funny. Please don't think you bother me. Your beneath me and my boyfriend. Have a great day!
you need help

Cleveland, TN

#6 Sep 6, 2012
honey...giving anyone your password is the worst thing you can do but sounds like you have everything under control. or maybe you are slowly giving him control.? whatever. hope that open lifestyle works for you. why dont you tell us your true age. im going to guess an early 20s know it all whos got relationship battle scars and thinks they been there done that. of course i know you can lie on here so dont bother telling me you are a seasoned relationship 30 or 40 something woman who has learned a life of sometimes hard lessons. relationships have their ups and downs and trust issues but when you have to give up a simple thing like a password to a profile account then you might as well hand over a bank account and say rip me off. good luck. you are a hopeless case. "with my daughter" you say. Is he the father of your daughter? i bet not. and there darling is your first relationship battle scar. many more to come because your ignorance is showing.:)
confused

Madisonville, KY

#7 Sep 6, 2012
I am 37. Divorced. No my daughter is not his. He is fixing to be 43. Yes I know this sounds sad but I can't help who I love. He has such a real issue with fb and I would feel better if he could just get on there anytime he wants so he can see I have nothing to hide. But again, thats were he is two faced because he has a fb himself. No I have no scars from past relationships. Just dealing with someone who is insecure and always makes things up in his head. I have never cheated, nor would I ever. I want to be what he wants but I feel like he is trying to change who I am. And please do not call me ignorant.I am not insulting anyone and don't appreciate being insulted.
you need help

Cleveland, TN

#8 Sep 6, 2012
if you do not like being insulted dont get on here asking OPINIONS about a problem you brought on yourself. 37 years old and you still have a problem with finding the right man? have you not learned anything? he SHOULD have an issue with fb.like i said earlier you probably are an attention seeking hoe who uses fb for this purpose. he might not have an issue with insecurity though as you claim. he probably needs someone to tell him that the woman he is involved with though just might be a little on the unstable side. why do YOU even need a fb? to post pictures of yourself and your child so you can get attention from adoring "friends". Whats SAD is you are 37 and he sees you have a problem with fb. you are the one with the problem not him. fb used responsibly can be a good source of keeping in touch with relatives out of town or old college pals but for the most part it is used by attention whoures male and female. fb is trouble waiting to happen for most relationships. hopefully it will lose its sheen just like that other site. fb is great for checking people out. i bet if he checked out your fb when he first met you he wouldnt have ever hooked up with your sad a ss.
Confused

Barnesville, OH

#9 Sep 6, 2012
You are an idiot. You really are. Whatever your obsession is with fb grow the hell up! Again. This is about me having a picture made with a celeb at a convention where people go to meet celebs ! Do you understand! My god. Fb is just an added thing. Listen one last time. Just because you are a loser and need to be rude to someone who just wanted to get advice from someone who could be objective and not call her a hoe when you know nothing about me. And since you are obsesssed with fb I am an associate for Saba/ace and do alot of my business on fb. Again. It's coming from Ian Somerhalder looking to relaxed with me in a pic. So please stop making yourself look like an idiot.
this is silly

Jasper, TN

#10 Sep 9, 2012
A lot of people (family, friends) use facebook to keep in touch with family & friends. Not EVERYONE gets on there to screw around or find new playmates.
That being said, there are a lot of people who DO join FB especially for that reason. And I do know people myself who abuse it, can't even carry on a face to face conversation because they have their phone up reading their FB! Annoying.
Rock N Roll Hoochie Coo

Chattanooga, TN

#11 Sep 10, 2012
Did you go to DragonCon? DragonCon was awesome. I had my picture made with Alice Cooper there. Your boyfriend is a tool. Dump him and date a nerd.
Wtf

Trenton, GA

#12 Sep 10, 2012
Yeah sounds like he is playing you!
haha

Cleveland, TN

#13 Sep 10, 2012
Confused wrote:
You are an idiot. You really are. Whatever your obsession is with fb grow the hell up! Again. This is about me having a picture made with a celeb at a convention where people go to meet celebs ! Do you understand! My god. Fb is just an added thing. Listen one last time. Just because you are a loser and need to be rude to someone who just wanted to get advice from someone who could be objective and not call her a hoe when you know nothing about me. And since you are obsesssed with fb I am an associate for Saba/ace and do alot of my business on fb. Again. It's coming from Ian Somerhalder looking to relaxed with me in a pic. So please stop making yourself look like an idiot.
just keep typing out your personal info you nut.

“Always wear your makeup!”

Since: Jul 12

Syracuse, NY

#14 Sep 10, 2012
confused wrote:
Please help me with this. My boyfriend is telling me how I can't love him because I went to a convention over the weekend (with my daughter) and had my pics made with a few guy celebs. I put a couple of the pics on facebook and he went insane. He hates fb anyway but funny cause he has one. He is so jealous over this yet I can't say a word that he goes on fishing trips and business trips all of the time and I shouldn't worry.I got in trouble for posting on my fb that I couldn't sleep. But like I said he has added girls on his fb he doesn't even know.Am I wrong? Would anyone else be insane over pics with a couple of celebs? PLease help me.
I agree with the other poster who said FB leads to troubles. Close your account ASAP. Don't get mixed up in texting either. No good. No one needs to be in communication that much. Either call and talk with someone or better yet go out with friends. Social Media sites are terrible.

As for your situation other than FB, there is no reason for a man to get insanely jealous over a picture of you with celebrity males UNLESS he is deflecting something and deflecting like that means HE IS CHEATING ON YA.

Just that kind of jealousy itself is going to end up bad for both you and your child. Dump the guy now, have the heartbreak, move on and meet a good guy. I know it's easy to say and hard to do. I have been there and done this but not over FB but pertaining to the jealousy thing. Once a man shows that kind of jealousy once, he will get worse and you can be sure, he is in fact cheating with God only knows who. Does he say negative things about gay men too? If so, look out because that is a sure sign he is hooking up with other men in public restrooms. I notice jealous in men is often found in homophobic men and homophobia is not fear of gays, it is fear of one's own homosexual feelings even if the person is bi. Believe me, bi or gay men can be great in bed with a woman but they are going to cheat with another male and or female. This is the difference between out of the closet and homophobic who are in the closet.

Get rid of the guy now. At least think of your daughter and stay well and safe. A great man will come into your life when you least expect it. This is not that man.
dreamer

Chattanooga, TN

#15 Apr 14, 2014
Who was the celebrity?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chattanooga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Concerned Tue Big bro volunteer 2
Dr. Yuchen "Charles" Han (Sep '09) Tue Impacted 17
RHONDA WINTON and THOMAS RAWLS REAL ESTATE FRAUD!! Tue Shannon 67 1
Deadly Cosmetic Surgery- in Kennesaw, Ga. (Sep '13) Aug 30 Ridiculous 137
some of our local SWINGERS who wish to remain a... (Feb '12) Aug 29 Chris 20
lula lake murders (Jan '10) Aug 28 Anonymous 98
Rhonda winton Aug 28 Shannon 67 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chattanooga Mortgages