Why do Married Men Cheat?

Why do Married Men Cheat?

Posted in the Chattanooga Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
On a mission

Chattanooga, TN

#1 Aug 24, 2010
I'm just curious to get some feed back as to why Married men cheat?
This is not a bashing session, I would just like to take a survey.
Jake

Tupelo, MS

#2 Aug 24, 2010
Research shows that men cheat for the same reasons that men cheat. After all, most married men are cheating with other WOMEN...
SoMuchForThat

AOL

#3 Aug 24, 2010
Both men and women cheat because they feel insecure about themselves, and feel the need to be loved by everyone. In the end they usually wind up alone and hated.
frustrated

Chattanooga, TN

#4 Aug 25, 2010
SoMuchForThat wrote:
Both men and women cheat because they feel insecure about themselves, and feel the need to be loved by everyone. In the end they usually wind up alone and hated.
Both married men and women cheat because they have no morals or values
Que

Chattanooga, TN

#5 Aug 25, 2010
Maybe it's because of who they married. Everything comes out after the honeymoon and past the time frame for an anullment.LOL..BTW, women cheat just as much as men!
get_a_life

United States

#6 Aug 26, 2010
Que wrote:
Maybe it's because of who they married. Everything comes out after the honeymoon and past the time frame for an anullment.LOL..BTW, women cheat just as much as men!
Actually, if you go by statistics, that's not true at all. Percentages vary greatly from one study to the next, but generally the percentage of cheating men is much higher than the percentage of cheating women.

As someone who has been there, my husband cheated because he was feeling insecure, didn't feel like he was getting enough attention from me, and was bored with things after 13 years. And in his own words, he was being a dumbass and didn't realize how much I meant to him or how much it would hurt him to see me hurting so much until it all hit the fan and I nearly left him. I'm sure people do it for all different reasons, but this seems to be a fairly common one. Also, I was pregnant at the time and that seemed to make it much worse for me. But according to my OBGYN and medical journals I've read online, that is extremely common, as is cheating on a sick spouse. Very sad. But life goes on.
its me

Hixson, TN

#7 Aug 28, 2010
i'll tell you the main reason is because they CAN ........ it's very easy to hook up with 90 % of men and women on the internet ! all you have to do is act like you really like them and they will do whatever you want.. men and women ...
MY TWO CENTS

La Center, WA

#8 Aug 29, 2010
Well First of all,I have been married to the same old mean ugly woman for the past 25 years,:-) But I have seen this happen all to often,A woman moves in on a man,(I'm not putting all the blame on the women either,Men have a mouth to say no with)Because they see more money,A new car,A bigger party,More fun,But then when the new wears off the new man,Then they are out looking for more Prey,And the Dumb Jerk that has dropped his wife and family for her,Is left setting all alone,So as for me,I will just keep the mean ugly woman that I have,No use adding more misery to my life,LOL.
MY TWO CENTS

La Center, WA

#9 Aug 29, 2010
its me wrote:
i'll tell you the main reason is because they CAN ........ it's very easy to hook up with 90 % of men and women on the internet ! all you have to do is act like you really like them and they will do whatever you want.. men and women ...
Good Point!!
Right

La Center, WA

#10 Aug 29, 2010
frustrated wrote:
<quoted text>
Both married men and women cheat because they have no morals or values
You are so right,Very Little of either one left in this life if you ask me.
Been there

La Center, WA

#11 Aug 29, 2010
SoMuchForThat wrote:
Both men and women cheat because they feel insecure about themselves, and feel the need to be loved by everyone. In the end they usually wind up alone and hated.
You are so right about this! I have seen it happen more than once.And the most of the time,They are around crying to some one else,Wanting to know what went wrong.
its me

Lancaster, WI

#12 Aug 30, 2010
Lots of no good men & Women out there now days.
Johnny

United States

#13 Aug 30, 2010
I know some people who have cheated because they are not getting it at home, so they do what they have to do.
Curiositysbest

Jasper, TN

#14 Sep 12, 2010
On the discovery channel , they done a special on cheating. They say ( Dr.'s) the reason men cheat is the natural dominate instinct to reproduce. I wonder if I could use that excuse even though I am fixed? LoL
Bored

Signal Mountain, TN

#15 Sep 12, 2010
Because they become very bored at home and the new woman brings back the excitement they have been craving.
lover of women

AOL

#16 Sep 12, 2010
Men cheat for one reason only....Sex! We love sex! Especially a shapely, sensuous, tight-bodied girl who stays in shape and doesnt have alot of baggage! We dont care who it is...we dont even care what her name is. we are NOT looking for a relationship! Unfortunately, our wives are more difficult to please with foreplay almost becoming a burden. Forget the fact that our formerly sexy wives are chubby and uninterested. We still love them for who they are, even if it's not for sex.
Curiositysbest

Los Lunas, NM

#17 Sep 15, 2010
lover of women wrote:
Men cheat for one reason only....Sex! We love sex! Especially a shapely, sensuous, tight-bodied girl who stays in shape and doesnt have alot of baggage! We dont care who it is...we dont even care what her name is. we are NOT looking for a relationship! Unfortunately, our wives are more difficult to please with foreplay almost becoming a burden. Forget the fact that our formerly sexy wives are chubby and uninterested. We still love them for who they are, even if it's not for sex.
You Are The Man Dude , PREACH IT BROTHER.
its me

Hixson, TN

#18 Sep 26, 2010
its me
Hyden, KY
Reply
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
|#12
Monday Aug 30 Lots of no good men & Women out there now days.

thats the truth !
DADDY

Chattanooga, TN

#19 Sep 27, 2010
Well its not cause the man feels insecure or any of that bullshit if we felt insecure we wouldn't get naked in the first place! It's human to want something new and not to just get so complacent and bogged down ALL the time! If you women would actually do somethings to spice things up sometimes instead of using the same excuse of "well you could spice it up too" then maybe your man wouldn't cheat! I myself express to my wife things i want the things that a person fantasizes about and you know your husbands as well and if its something he wants than try it!!!!! The days of having sex then getting married or just getting relaxed with each other is over cause these younger generations want to have fun and will have fun with your man if you won't! SO WOMEN GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASSES OR HE WILL PUT HIS IN OTHERS!!!!
Lady D To DADDY

Soddy Daisy, TN

#20 Sep 27, 2010
Daddy: THIS IS mommy!! Did someone leave the gate open on the PIG PEN again??? Sure look,s like it!!! Out rutting around again like an animal!
And why would any young women want a beast such as you that only think, of women in those term,s And by the way Daddy! How far over your belt does your stomach hang now??
Mommy needs to throw you out with the slop bucket....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chattanooga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 16 Known Dead From Storms In Tennessee (Apr '11) 17 hr Huh 34,647
This is what it now takes to get a job??? 23 hr Rejected_Outcast 22
So All you Chattanooga Pigs are either stupid, ... Wed TNisACorruptState 1
Railroad Workers Wed Hott10 2
What should you do to HSV Singles on valentine'... Tue George 4
Best place to meet swingers or milfs? Jun 19 Big Donkey 1
Unlucky me Jun 14 Shameonme 27

Chattanooga Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chattanooga Mortgages