Chattanooga Police Officer Placed Und...

Chattanooga Police Officer Placed Under Arrest

There are 7 comments on the Chattanoogan.com story from Mar 5, 2010, titled Chattanooga Police Officer Placed Under Arrest. In it, Chattanoogan.com reports that:

Chattanooga Police Officer Carlos Woodruff, a 15 year veteran, was placed under arrest and relieved of duty after police were called to his residence.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chattanoogan.com.

close friend

Signal Mountain, TN

#1 Mar 5, 2010
I'm glad he was arrested and the police took it seriously. Sometimes you wonder if the department would charge "their own kind"
Monkey

Birmingham, AL

#2 Mar 5, 2010
Close friend? Of Officer Woodruff's wife? Although I have no tolerence for domestic violence, I refuse to believe Carlos intentionlly assaulted his wife. She is neither nice nor innocent; she is, however, confrontational and very capable of starting a fight. I am not making excuses for either party's behavior. I am simply suggesing we learn more about the accusations before we start making statements like "I am glad he was arrested."
jack miehoff

Cookeville, TN

#3 Mar 6, 2010
at least he wasnt partying with the outlaws mc like officer pendegrass smoking crack,selling coke and jacking off to baby pictures
jbatten

Albuquerque, NM

#4 Mar 29, 2010
As a fellow officer I agree with Monkey and know that his wife is a very confrontational and manipulative woman! She has threatened him in the past since she knows that the mere accusation of abuse would get Carlos into hot water and eventually relieved of duty. I hope that after all is said and done that the CPD follow through with criminal charges against his wife sending a message that dishonest accusations against spouses in Carlos's position, because of their position, will not ne tolorated! The law always sides with the females in most all cases and there are never any reprecautions for those lying spouses! We stand behind you Carlos and look forward to having you back on the team soon!
StandUp

Chattanooga, TN

#5 Mar 31, 2010
More police officers use their daily life to constantly berate and insult their spouses than ever. They all want to be the ONE IN CHARGE, and do horrible things while their "buds in law" stand by and throw unfounded stupid accustaions at the wife. Hey, if "THEY" always blame the man, why are YOU doing it, since it is y'al doing the arresting. TN Law states that anyone involved in domestic violence goes to jail. I guess she didn't do a darn thing wrong since she was not arested.
question

Riceville, TN

#6 Apr 1, 2010
jack miehoff wrote:
at least he wasnt partying with the outlaws mc like officer pendegrass smoking crack,selling coke and jacking off to baby pictures
You have posted the same crap all over the place.
The OL must have really done a number on you.
How does it feel knowing behind a keyboard is the only place you can spout off?
question

Riceville, TN

#7 Apr 1, 2010
jbatten wrote:
As a fellow officer I agree with Monkey and know that his wife is a very confrontational and manipulative woman! She has threatened him in the past since she knows that the mere accusation of abuse would get Carlos into hot water and eventually relieved of duty. I hope that after all is said and done that the CPD follow through with criminal charges against his wife sending a message that dishonest accusations against spouses in Carlos's position, because of their position, will not ne tolorated! The law always sides with the females in most all cases and there are never any reprecautions for those lying spouses! We stand behind you Carlos and look forward to having you back on the team soon!
Another F'n pig standing up for one another.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chattanooga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 16 Known Dead From Storms In Tennessee (Apr '11) 30 min Pete 3,532
Quit smoking 8 hr ThomasA 4
News Hillary For Tennessee To Open Chattanooga Offic... Sat Justice 1
News Lantern Residents Share Toys And Snacks With Ju... Sat l let God sort th... 1
News Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) Aug 26 Ms Sassy 9,723
Nice guy good job no morals or boundaries (Nov '13) Aug 24 POF lol 7
Girl on girl Aug 24 I gave the pole t... 2

Chattanooga Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chattanooga Mortgages