i think i have a std
jamesbennet

United States

#1 May 29, 2012
i have lesions to pop up on my pelvic area,white bumps under my ball sack and blisters on my anus,my ball sack constantly itches,sweats and has a infected smell,the lesions are puss and blood then after the out break they disappere,this out break last about a week or two then its gone about a month then its back,anyone ever had this or knows what this is im to embarassed to go to the clinic,any answears are appericiated
Hmm

Whitwell, TN

#2 Jun 5, 2012
jamesbennet wrote:
i have lesions to pop up on my pelvic area,white bumps under my ball sack and blisters on my anus,my ball sack constantly itches,sweats and has a infected smell,the lesions are puss and blood then after the out break they disappere,this out break last about a week or two then its gone about a month then its back,anyone ever had this or knows what this is im to embarassed to go to the clinic,any answears are appericiated
You're to imberassed to go to a clinic but you'll post it and your name on the Internet for everyone to see? Yeah that makes a lot of sense!
Smith and Wesson

Jasper, TN

#3 Jun 5, 2012
jamesbennet wrote:
Just go ahead & shoot yourself, put yourself out of your misery & don't spread it. Sounds like you got some bad sh!T.
Larry

United States

#5 Jun 6, 2012
Well if you been with Ashley Kilgore you got her nasty. That girl has all kinds of stink and she works at a pharmacy out on 58. I don't want anyone like that touching my meds.
jamesbennet wrote:
pauley

United States

#6 Jun 6, 2012
Wow
jamesbennet

United States

#7 Jun 7, 2012
Smith and Wesson wrote:
<quoted text>Just go ahead & shoot yourself, put yourself out of your misery & don't spread it. Sounds like you got some bad sh!T.
ikr
jamesbennet

United States

#8 Jun 7, 2012
this is nasty as hell,i dont sleep around like that!iv never had nothing no kind of std in my life smh i have thought about blowing my brains out,i dont understand how i got this with only 6 partners my whole life,unless one of them has been cheatin on me,i cant believe this shit,nasty pure nasty!im just now gettin the money to see a privite doctor,if its not cureable im going to commit suicide,hope the whore i got it from rotts in hell!early merry christmas mr bennet
smith and wesson

Jasper, TN

#9 Jun 7, 2012
jamesbennet wrote:
this is nasty as hell,i dont sleep around like that!iv never had nothing no kind of std in my life smh i have thought about blowing my brains out,i dont understand how i got this with only 6 partners my whole life,unless one of them has been cheatin on me,i cant believe this shit,nasty pure nasty!im just now gettin the money to see a privite doctor,if its not cureable im going to commit suicide,hope the whore i got it from rotts in hell!early merry christmas mr bennet
I would recommend going to the health dept before you eat a bullet... it might be cureable. you might want to use one on the b*tch who gave it to ya tho.
jamesbennet

United States

#10 Jun 7, 2012
she has to know she has this shit by now im [email protected] n wession she shoulda told me before she did whatever to get this nasty filth,im not going to shoot her,how ever i do have someone to break her arms and legs forsure tho,looks can be decieving next chick im doing refference checks on,your right she should be shot,i know revenge aint never the answer but this time it is smmfh
smith and wesson

Jasper, TN

#11 Jun 10, 2012
If it's something really bad, I agree, the person more than likely knows they have it & SHOULD tell their partners prior to sex, but that isn't always the case. You would think they'd be obliged to somehow by law.
Ashley Kilgore

United States

#12 Jun 10, 2012
Yeah they're supposed to be obliged by law. But the ho that gave it to me plays dumb. She lies about everything else too, so that's how it goes. I can warn other people though.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#13 Jun 12, 2012
Guess lying's not all she does!
RESIDENTS OF CHATTANOOGA, HIXSON, SODDY DAISY, RED BANK, TN & SURROUNDING!
BEWARE OF ASHLEY LONG, STEVE LONG, & LEZLIE LONG!

Hepatitis - Who is talking about Hepatitis
whotalking.com/google-plus/HepatitisSteve Long Booked Dated: December 16th, 2010 (Thursday) Booked Age: 60. Arresting Agency: Hamilton County Charge(s): DOMESTIC ASSAULT -- at ...

WOW...this offender, Steve Long, who, along with his wife, Lezlie Long, has been entrusted children, is even on a hepatitis website dating back to his arrest for domestic assault! Poor, poor children...what kind of "mother" would leave her kids with this man? Ashley Long, the "mother" of these children WILL ruin your life if you get involved with her! She WILL get pregnant, or tell you she's pregnant with your child, give you an STD or two, bankrupt you, and more! When you want out, she will attempt to blame you for abuse that you never committed! THEN she will abandon further children she's had...guess she doesn't want them once they've served her purpose!

Interestingly, Lezlie Long works in a cafeteria for the Hamilton County Schools...around the food of children despite her daily exposure to hepatitis! SICK!

BEWARE of Ashley Long, Ashley Sanchez, Ashley Kilgour, or Suzzi1117 (her dating website name)...she is the "mother" of 5 children...3 of which she's abandoned to the people listed above. Another to the little giro's father. SO...of 5 children, she has custody of 1; but guess how many she collects welfare on?!?
Ashley Kilgore wrote:
Yeah they're supposed to be obliged by law. But the ho that gave it to me plays dumb. She lies about everything else too, so that's how it goes. I can warn other people though.
keep hating

United States

#14 Jun 21, 2012
Sounds like wats or herpes bud...ur F*CKED!!!!
quit being a puss and go to a doc
Ashley Kilgour

Lenexa, KS

#16 Oct 19, 2013
Larry wrote:
Well if you been with Ashley Kilgore you got her nasty. That girl has all kinds of stink and she works at a pharmacy out on 58. I don't want anyone like that touching my meds.
<quoted text>
It looks like Ashley, well on the swingers site I found her on it was Ashleigh, is still up to as many of her old tricks as possible. She has taken herself off the myriad of dating sites though, thank God. If you meet her, RUN! Not only is she infested, she is nuts! Last time I saw her she had gained a lot of weight again. But being fat and nasty has never stopped her before!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chattanooga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 16 Known Dead From Storms In Tennessee (Apr '11) 3 min bouncy bouncy 18,912
Black Lives Matter? 13 hr ThomasA 16
Women who depend on men for money 16 hr Pocco 2
judge neil thomas III (Sep '15) Nov 29 eddie91651 9
ok blm Nov 29 Tigermk6 1
News Quit Idealizing The Butcher Castro Nov 28 ThomasA 3
heathens mc (Jan '14) Nov 28 truth1 498

Chattanooga Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chattanooga Mortgages