US101's Brian Stewart...Where did he go?

Posted in the Chattanooga Forum

Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated May 4, 2010
tired

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2009

Judged:

Where did Brian Stewart from US101 go? He has not been giving the news in the past week or so. I do not like the taped news segments that have been on the radio since he has been gone. Does anyone know where he is?
sjp

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2009

Judged:

I was wondering the same thing. I HATE the news reports from Channel 3. And where is Big Al McClure who was with Dex? They never mention anything - they just disappear!!!
cab

Soddy Daisy, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2009

where is he? i hate listen to the news now!!!
bastar

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2009

Judged:

We want Brian!!!!!!!!!!
luvthebeach

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2009

tired wrote:
Where did Brian Stewart from US101 go? He has not been giving the news in the past week or so. I do not like the taped news segments that have been on the radio since he has been gone. Does anyone know where he is?
I would also like to know where Brian is. He is a nut and tons of fun. He did a great job of the news and also DJ'ing. People at US101 disappear and no one seems to be able to answer. It is not on their web site. That taped stuff is terrible. We DO want Brian back...he is the best. As another comment says - where is Big Al with Dex and I also would like to know what ever happened to Johnny Mac. One day he was there, next day GONE. We as US101 fans have a right to know at least to some extent WHY folks are leaving or made to leave. It IS our business, because these are PUBLIC personalities with PUBLIC fans and we do have a right to know, to some extent...
was loving it

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2009

US101 does have a habit of taking their personalities off the air and then acting like they never existed. I can understand that sometimes they should not tell the reason, but they could at least say 'Brian is no longer with us...'. I too hate the news coverage now. It is nowhere near as thorough as it was. If I want to hear a clipped version of the local news, I will tape a segment off the TV. I now turn on the TV in the mornings for the news and listen to another station in the mornings.
A FEW ANSWERS

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2009

THIS IS FROM AN EMAIL RESPONSE I GOT FROM MOE AT US101:
"Economy is hurting everyone including us. Do to financial reasons we had to make some changes. Sadly we had to let Big Al go. He is definitely missed.
And Brian Stewart is still working here but no longer in news his focus is more in promotions and you can catch him on US 101 Saturday afternoons."
greatful

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2009

i hate that anyone lost their job, but i am thankful big al is gone! he was terrible!!!!
Al Sharpton

Rossville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2009

yeah i remember when Lynn Sharp was no longer the High Noon Saloon Dj host on US101 and then i came to find out that she had gotten a Dui and gotten fired but they didnt speak a word of her like she just vanished into thin air I mostly listen to The Duke now they seem to play more music
Brian Stewart

Trenton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2009

Woah, yeah, i just happened to stumble across this thread. Thanks for the kind words guys. It really means alot to me. It is a tough time in our field right now. I am thankful to be the promotions director for our cluster right now. I certainly miss doing the news and helping keep everyone plugged in. I can assure you we are doing everything we can to put out the best possible broadcast for Chattanooga. We love you guys!
get_off_the_x

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2009

If you guys knew how the US 101 group acts at some of the charity events they help sponsor (especially when they dont get their way) then you'd have nothing to do with any of them.
Tito Jackson

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2010

fire bearman i think he sucks
Daniel J Tomaszewski

Ringgold, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2010

I just saw Big Al on a WRCB commecial.....Is he on the air in Chatt?? I'll change to that station....I think he is a very repectfull person....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chattanooga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 8 min laughing man 144,581
Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr TheRealZeke 9,255
heathens mc (Jan '14) 1 hr Face the book 222
Outlaws MC Chattanooga (Jan '09) 9 hr Regards to Deacon 707
Stefie Glass 14 hr Joseph 3
Why she run from here ? Tue Uncle Adolf 2
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Tue doe resident 8,608

Search the Chattanooga Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Chattanooga Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000