Jasper, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Really wrote:
What time do the couples start getting ther on wednesday ??
Well sometimes I take my lunch break (11:00 - 12:00) and look for younger gay guys or some little pill head gurl to hook up with, and sometimes after work on my way home.(4:00 - 5:00)
Sometimes when my girlfriend is at work I like to go on the weekends & see if I can hook up with the younger guys or gurls! Most are so doped up they're just too easy! And if you have the cash that I do, wellllllll it's easy to BUY a piece! LOL Hope to get lucky this weekend! I like to swing, so hope to see you there! D*ck or P<ssy are both good with me!!!
Tva 2

Jasper, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

If you are into meeting younger gay guys, just swing by Chickamauga Dam one evening, you can straighten your noodle there & have a really good time! A lot of the TVA guys are into the whole bi-gay thing now, it's the bomb to hook up there! Well known place to toss salad!
DHO1

Cypress, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Tva 2 your the type who have no values and spread all the diseases around looking for pill heads and so forth. Get a life, it is people like you that keep the clinics busy, toss your own salad and stay at home you SICKO
Chattanooga needs a place clean couples and singles can go where there is no riff raff but that will never happen.
Tva 2

Jasper, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

DHO1 wrote:
Tva 2 your the type who have no values and spread all the diseases around looking for pill heads and so forth. Get a life, it is people like you that keep the clinics busy, toss your own salad and stay at home you SICKO
Chattanooga needs a place clean couples and singles can go where there is no riff raff but that will never happen.
I think you're the one who needs to stay at home! Who do you think you're messing around there? Good Christians? Forget where we are talking about? What do you really "know" about the people you are meeting? And who cares??? It's all about enjoying yourselves sexually! AND I DO! Male or Female, Are you against bi-sexuals or gays? What is your problem, my god, you aren't in church! Hope to see you this weekend! I'm ready to meet some new people & have a good time!
Tva 2

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

went there today after work. Enjoyed the bj i got from a little tight azz! Hope to see him there again tomorrow for some more! Maybe slip outside for something better in my truck! Mmmm thank you for a wonderful time!
Kitty cat Lover

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Any females or couples looking for str8 males go there
Kitty cat Lover

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

jealous are u wrote:
<quoted text>
No STD'S here! Nor am I disturbed. Men all over the world love to be with me,you're jealous. Men see me driving and tell me to take the next exit, just to be with me. You must be a prune real men love a woman like me! Real woman are always ready to swallow and spread at any time and still stay on schedule.
Hell i'd like to meet you.LOL!
Banjo

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Tva 2 I see you called DHO1 a bible thumper. He seemed to be calling a spade a spade! How the hell do you know you have no STD's?????? You advertise how lose are carefree you are about sex and how easy you seem to be with any guy that will give you a BJ or more.
Now your ready to just do it in the parking lot I can see your a class act. I would not even trust sitting on a seat where you sat.

IS THERE ANYONE ELSE ON THIS SITE THAT AGREES WITH ME?
Fingerscrossed

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Any females looking for make fun this Friday? Let's meet
Tva 2

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

if i had said i got a bj from a gurl and then we did it in my truck i suppose you would have a different perspective on this sort of thing! which by the way i have done that too! I am a member and a regular and how do YOU know you're not sitting next to me? how do you know i dont practice safe sex? We could hook up after work today and i could show you a good time! meet me there about 4 and see for yourself before you judge ME!!!
Tva 2

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

p.s. In case you are REALLY concerned about STDs you may want to reconsider your membership there cause i have been with almost all of the gurls and guys there and other places! ITS ALL ABOUT THE SEX! So get over it or move on and let me get a nut!
howdydoody

Hixson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Tva 2 wrote:
p.s. In case you are REALLY concerned about STDs you may want to reconsider your membership there cause i have been with almost all of the gurls and guys there and other places! ITS ALL ABOUT THE SEX! So get over it or move on and let me get a nut!
LOL, you tell'm
wanna be a third

Etowah, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

im a straight guy looking for a couple that needs a thrid or a girl looking to get some email me @ 37303.d.t.f.37303@gmail.com
TTT

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Plan on taking my gal there tomorrow, Couples free...
Bob

Ooltewah, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Lets have some drinks and some fun
Bob

Ooltewah, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

lets go have a few drinks and go there and have some fun
Jim

Dayton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

What would anyone say is the average age of the people who go there Male and female ?,also what would you say is the youngest and/or oldest that go to cinema 1? Any cuckold?
Volscan

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Looking to go there Thursday mid day. Are there gh's there? Whats the price to get in?
RaL

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Is there any other places "like this" in Chattanooga? My wife and I both enjoy...plan on going next Wed and spend the day....shes a doll and I like to see her enjoying HERSELF, as much as SHE wants.
CuriousStr8BlkGu y

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

I see ppl said somethin about a membership but can anybody tell me how much..I just wanna go an watch..I might join the fun after awhile..only wanna see the ladies as I do like freaks lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 100 of811
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chattanooga Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chattanooga People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••