''Rooms To Go'' Employees Arrested on...

''Rooms To Go'' Employees Arrested on Drug Charges

There are 5 comments on the WTVC Chattanooga story from Feb 26, 2007, titled ''Rooms To Go'' Employees Arrested on Drug Charges. In it, WTVC Chattanooga reports that:

Two employees of the ''Rooms To Go'' furniture store on Chattanooga's Gunbarrel Rd.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVC Chattanooga.

TDT

Moultrie, GA

#1 Mar 10, 2007
I think its a sad day in America when a man can't stand up and take his charge no his own. Instead he chooses to play the role of a snitch and starts running his mouth. Singing like a Canary in the wind. Now he faces life all alone knowing that pepople are going to see him for the SNITCH he is. Jarmarlon.
ROOMS TO DISCRIMINATE

Bronx, NY

#2 Apr 23, 2007
ROOMS TO GO discriminated against me a Hispanic. Read my report here: http://troubleshootpc.tripod.com/rtfr.PDF

I've written it to the best of my knowledge. Spread it around. People should know the truth.
mari los angeles

Plano, TX

#3 Oct 2, 2010
thay keep acting badley against mexicans
tobi

Morristown, TN

#4 Oct 3, 2010
Take your Mexican ass back to Mexico.
whatever

Greenville, SC

#5 Oct 3, 2010
tobi wrote:
Take your Mexican ass back to Mexico.
Agree 100% go back to mexico and take the rest of them back with u our country would be better off. Like were supposed to feel sorry for u when all u and the rest do is take our tax money and free welfare. Go boo hoo somewhere else we don't care.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chattanooga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Quills Intriguing (Sep '15) 6 hr LittleBunnyFooFoo 744
heathens mc (Jan '14) Wed yawn 481
Trying again, looking for sandy holder from eas... Jun 28 Licklicklick 1
White people out numbered blacks in arrest for ... Jun 27 Tax payer 5
Jamie Chey Jun 26 Capt Kangaroo1 2
Bobby & Jeanne Wood Delegates for TN Jun 26 knowyourpoliticians 1
Andy Berke, presently Mayor of Chattanooga Jun 25 Jell-O shot 12

Chattanooga Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance