Outlaws MC Chattanooga
real idiot

Albuquerque, NM

#686 Aug 23, 2012
BigDaddy wrote:
All that sounds good but the reality is the Day the Goverment stops Crime is the Day this Country is really broke. If u think that the Goverment does not profit off of crime ur a real idiot.
Then by all means, suck off the government! Don't sell drugs, steal and any other thing you may think of to advance your cause. Work a decent days work then get back to me.
neighbor

Albuquerque, NM

#687 Aug 24, 2012
Tired of the riff raff my kids have to go to school with here in Ooltewah. They steal cell phones , i-pads and other things including purses I guess to sell at flea markets or to each other. When they need a new cell phone they just pick it off of someone else. Heard college kids are paying for tuition that way also.
Outlaw Rick

Paradise, PA

#688 Aug 25, 2012
redddawg wrote:
<quoted text>They are drug pushers, rapists and killers, how could you say they are good fellows. Please!!
You uninformed piece of crap..... You know NOTHING about us yet you judge us. When is the last time you did ANYTHING for the community or children or veterans???? IF we did even half of the bad shit you ignorant, illiterate morons thought we did we'd have the Zombie Police on our ass 24-7. Get a life dumbass..........
nowarning

Chattanooga, TN

#689 Sep 30, 2012
support your local 81
southern princess

Conover, NC

#691 Oct 12, 2012
I'm not with any club just a supporter or the MC and proudly display that on my vehicle. Glad to have the MC in Chattanoogachiropractor. SYLO
southern princess

Conover, NC

#692 Oct 12, 2012
southern princess wrote:
I'm not with any club just a supporter or the MC and proudly display that on my vehicle. Glad to have the MC in Chattanooga. SYLO
People really need to get a life.

Since: Oct 12

Greenwood, SC

#693 Oct 13, 2012
southern princess wrote:
I'm not with any club just a supporter or the MC and proudly display that on my vehicle. Glad to have the MC in Chattanoogachiropractor. SYLO
that should say Chattanooga. Damn spell correct.
Stephen

United States

#694 Oct 24, 2012
Oatmeal wrote:
redddawg and joey, come on down to the club house any time.... we can hang out one on one, or come find me in a local chattanooga or cleveland bar, i'll buy you a drink.... i'll be the guy with the beard on his face and the outlaw patch on his back.
How do I Become a prospect? I think the brotherhood and respect you guys stand for is more than most people even begin to understand. But I would really like to see if I could one day proudly have the honor to belong to the family.
fulltang

Belfast, ME

#695 Oct 31, 2012
They are shit. My brother is one in Chatt.Tenn.
boggie

Chatsworth, GA

#696 Feb 7, 2013
would like to join the club where can i find a member to talk to
OUTLAWS SUK

Nashville, TN

#697 Feb 8, 2013
Yes...the outlaws suck and so do most of the rest of that rifraff crowd. All they want to do is run around being loud so that everyone will look at them. I am a former biker chick and I say to hell with all bikers....hate them all equally.
roadie

Evansville, IN

#698 Feb 17, 2013
sorry to hear of Mad Mike's passing...met him at the sandbar ,early 90's...had adrink & conversation .... showed mutual respect...methim as a man & music lover.

“Casual Encounters”

Since: Feb 13

Greenfield, TN

#699 Feb 22, 2013
Cowards stick together and run amok
anonymous

Vancouver, Canada

#700 Mar 20, 2013
Mc arent all bad if you guys are only one sided then yes I could make the pope sound like alcapone if every post is one sided did you now that HA is always the biggest donater for big dady association were I live donating thousands of dollars to child health care you dont seen our government dish out that monie I dont disagree that they do bad things but the outlaws have biker fundraisers for sick kids just cuz tjey dont brag about there good deeds dont mean it dont happen im a none member of any club but I tell ya right now for the good deed they do compare to all you winning little bitches do ive got more respect for them even if they brarke the lawn fuck how were never ever broken the law once upon a time so cheque your self before you break your self
Johnny

Easley, SC

#701 Mar 27, 2013
Need adress for support shirts please
supporter

Albuquerque, NM

#702 Apr 8, 2013
I can help withsupport items.
Knoxville

United States

#703 Apr 17, 2013
I don't know about the ones in Chattanooga but the ones in Knoxville I do hear a lot about. They use to be the #1 club around. Until they allowed some stark raving mad man start up an rc. Shepherds rc & fourstar hooligans have uninted & are planning on getting the outlaws out of town. In their words they are no better than the scum who killed Channon Christian. I believe the rc runs things here. And looking to go national in Florida & Louisiana very soon. They already have people waiting in those 2 states. Times are a changing & not for the best!
LEMC member

United States

#704 Apr 18, 2013
Biker rev wrote:
It is all about respect, I ama club member of a different club, but the same thing goes for any and all MCs (Motorcycle Clubs). It is about a family and about respect, don't disrespect me or my brothers and we dont have a problem with you. If it is none of your business stay out of it. Is there illegal activity going on if they are a 1% club you can bank on it but once again if it is not your business stay out of it. But over all most in the biker community are good people inspite of our flaws and we will help you out in a bind if theeere is respect involved. Watch out for the prospects though they are trying to make a name for theirself
Well put.
isnothere

United States

#705 Apr 18, 2013
Good peeps 30 years ago I don't know about now. The club house was at foot of ridge on glass. And I rode a Suzuki.
facts

United States

#706 Apr 19, 2013
Knoxville wrote:
I don't know about the ones in Chattanooga but the ones in Knoxville I do hear a lot about. They use to be the #1 club around. Until they allowed some stark raving mad man start up an rc. Shepherds rc & fourstar hooligans have uninted & are planning on getting the outlaws out of town. In their words they are no better than the scum who killed Channon Christian. I believe the rc runs things here. And looking to go national in Florida & Louisiana very soon. They already have people waiting in those 2 states. Times are a changing & not for the best!
knoxville OL are pusses anyway! How else do you think RC's are taking over???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chattanooga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 16 Known Dead From Storms In Tennessee (Apr '11) 6 hr Omg ur dumb 41,813
Matthew (Matt) McGinnis??? (Nov '17) Fri 123bbb 14
News Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) Thu Elroy 9,810
Alert>>Dylan Headrick May 23 Yijes 1
Mike Fulmer May 21 Help in trouble 1
mike fulmer dui (Mar '12) May 21 Help in trouble 5
New Hamilton County County Mugshots (May '14) May 20 Jim 6

Chattanooga Jobs

Personal Finance

Chattanooga Mortgages