Deconstructing a $3000 Breast Job!

Deconstructing a $3000 Breast Job!

Posted in the Chattanooga Forum

Dr Maercks

Chattanooga, TN

#1 Sep 24, 2012
One get’s, what on e pay’s for...Impacted here:
I’ve been following this Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Rian Maercks, for a short time. He looks relatively young, but dedicated to his craft, enough so, he completed a Plastic Surgeons residency, unlike many others! He also appears have a good “business-sense” about him too, unlike most today. Additionally, he actually admits to the Hippocratic Oath, he once took and believe me, NO cosmetic quack does that these days, not one!
However, this doctor practices in Miami, therefore Cosmetic Surgery is very high on the demand list. I seriously doubt, if I would agree with everything he does but then again, that’s life and my right to free speech, isn’t it!
You’ve read many times,“The Bankers Tread-Mill” phrase, I’ve used in describing the cosmetic-quacks finical motivation to perform in a haphazard-fashion, on as many patients as possible in a day-“A Butcher Shop” Believe me, it’s going on right now in our city! Mix in a big house, fancy car’s, private schools and the old cocktail parties, etc... get the picture? Once the cosmetic quack makes the jump, turns his back on his ABMS certification, he has no retreat or backup plan! Not once have I read, where some Quack “woke-up” and returned to traditional medicine, for which he became a medical doctor, in the first place. These types of quacks, simply reinvent themselves and/or move on to another state and begin again.
The cosmetic surgeon has simply elected to practice “outside” any resemblance of traditional medicine or more specifically,“practiced based” medicine. There are no real rules where he chooses to practice, no regulations, no professional peer pressure either. However, there are plenty of “quite-whispers” of injured patients, all over the place! Sheer GREED is the driving force in cosmetic surgery. This being the true enabler, a naturally born killer! As in Pancake’s death, a complete disaster for his patients, his fellow doctors, his poor family, friends and for his sad self.
Dr. Maercks offers up an inside position, why a $3000,00 Breast job may be a very bad idea. If you are considering one or you’ve had one, you may wish to take 5 minutes and read this doctors prospective, very interesting indeed.
Thank you Doctor Maercks, PS for sharing your thoughts.
http://www.rianmaercksmd.com/blog/
I never knew

United States

#2 Sep 25, 2012
I was considering this operation, unitl I read the short cuts taken and now Im really confused over which implant too. Maybe these things are not such a great idea after all???? Thanks for posting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chattanooga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 21 hr anarchyisorder 9,612
News Human Rights Campaign report says Chattanooga l... Thu Somwone 50
New trophy wives Thu ladyblue 2
EPB Rate Increase; bonuses and whistle blower l... Thu ladyblue 1
Anybody work at Amazon? (Nov '14) Thu smh 4
News State briefs: 'In God We Trust' may be on Ander... (Feb '13) May 27 derp 95
never drive for us express May 26 Rickie63 2
More from around the web

Chattanooga People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]