just moved to chattanooga

just moved to chattanooga

Posted in the Chattanooga Forum

thatcrossvillere dneck

United States

#1 May 25, 2012
and i dont like it so ill be moving as soon as possiable cause i dont like black people and every time i turn the corner what do i see a poor ol jiggaboo with one of our beautiful white women and it makes me sick to my stomach to hear her talk pure trash and the mexicans omg theres more blacks then whites and more camel jockies then blacks and both blacks and mexicans wants our women.but if i had one of the races loved up then it would be different they would want to kill me so i feel the [email protected] but yeah chattanooga is a very nasty place and if you live here i feel so sorry for you that do%HOME SWEET HOME HERE I COME
bubba gump

Jasper, TN

#2 May 25, 2012
LOL I hear ya! I was fixing to say RUN!!!!!! Til I read what you wrote! hahaha
Mexican Stud

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Aug 4, 2012
Just moved to Chattanooga and already banged two middle aged white chix...one chubby & one piece of ass! Love this city!!
chatt

Chattanooga, TN

#4 Aug 10, 2012
Mexican Stud wrote:
Just moved to Chattanooga and already banged two middle aged white chix...one chubby & one piece of ass! Love this city!!
Now that you got what you came for, move along. Go back to California and try to help your own kind become better citizens. Surely you have realized what you did was a mistake. Try to help lift your people out of the dump. Clean up your mind while you are at it.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#5 Oct 3, 2012
thatcrossvilleredneck wrote:
and i dont like it so ill be moving as soon as possiable cause i dont like black people and every time i turn the corner what do i see a poor ol jiggaboo with one of our beautiful white women and it makes me sick to my stomach to hear her talk pure trash and the mexicans omg theres more blacks then whites and more camel jockies then blacks and both blacks and mexicans wants our women.but if i had one of the races loved up then it would be different they would want to kill me so i feel the [email protected] but yeah chattanooga is a very nasty place and if you live here i feel so sorry for you that do%HOME SWEET HOME HERE I COME
so ignorant no wonder why us whites up north hate you slow people down south so ignorant and slow and need to stop breeding ugh im so ashamed of you dummies down there yuck i guess its true what everyone says about the south up north you all are slow and think your better than every one WRONG!
Matt

United States

#6 Oct 3, 2012
stoptheignorances wrote:
<quoted text>so ignorant no wonder why us whites up north hate you slow people down south so ignorant and slow and need to stop breeding ugh im so ashamed of you dummies down there yuck i guess its true what everyone says about the south up north you all are slow and think your better than every one WRONG!
Your right on the money! I moved from the north to the south and these ppl are slow as dirt,matter of fact dirt is faster than they are!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#7 Oct 6, 2012
You're right. Soddy Daisy and Birchwood are so "black". I hear most of Collegedale through the whole Ocoee area is ghetto as hell. Take that open mind of yours back up north.
proudlivingupnor th

Puyallup, WA

#8 Oct 6, 2012
randomeyes wrote:
You're right. Soddy Daisy and Birchwood are so "black". I hear most of Collegedale through the whole Ocoee area is ghetto as hell. Take that open mind of yours back up north.
i dont think so trash take your closed mind self and go jump off a cliff your mother should be slaped for raising poor country trash like you i cant stand you nasty deer eating cat smelling red necks downthere you give us nice and better white upnorth a bad name

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#9 Oct 6, 2012
Keep it classy, neighbor. If anyone offers, drink the koolaid. I have no doubts that you will.
Yankee

United States

#10 Oct 6, 2012
randomeyes wrote:
Didn't anyone ever tell you your suppose to sleep on your sheets and not act like its Halloween all year round?
Derreck McClurg

Orlando, FL

#11 Jan 21, 2013
stoptheignorances wrote:
<quoted text>so ignorant no wonder why us whites up north hate you slow people down south so ignorant and slow and need to stop breeding ugh im so ashamed of you dummies down there yuck i guess its true what everyone says about the south up north you all are slow and think your better than every one WRONG!
Some of you northerners are really oblivious. Only a small number of Southerners are actually rabidly prejudiced. If you idiots didn't have tunnel vision you would know that there are virtually an equal number of racists living among you. White racists, black racists, brown racists; racists of all varieties. You like to talk as if you somehow see things and know things Southerners do not, but the reality is that you are deluding yourselves. Southerners who have spent time in the north around you 'enlightened' twits make fun of you all the time. We watch you piss and moan and cry to your governments when you get rained on while we pick ourselves up and use that energy to build a freaking canopy. Then we sit underneath it and talk about how uneducated and blind you progressives are. I'm doing it right now. Look at your spelling and grammar and then look at mine. You're a failed social experiment. I have no doubt you write like you speak and speak the way you were raised to. In case your enlightened brain didn't catch that, I'm saying your mother didn't do such a good job of it. See that? I'm making fun of you again. Plus, I'm even using my real name! So not only am I smarter and more mannerly than you, but I'm braver too. Given all this, and statistically speaking, it follows that I'm better looking, too, considering how much better my breeding (apparently) is. So, yes, I am better than you. Thanks for your time.

--DM

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chattanooga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 16 Known Dead From Storms In Tennessee (Apr '11) 2 hr Ms Sassy 3,529
Quit smoking 2 hr ThomasA 4
News Hillary For Tennessee To Open Chattanooga Offic... Sat Justice 1
News Lantern Residents Share Toys And Snacks With Ju... Sat l let God sort th... 1
News Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) Aug 26 Ms Sassy 9,723
Nice guy good job no morals or boundaries (Nov '13) Aug 24 POF lol 7
Girl on girl Aug 24 I gave the pole t... 2

Chattanooga Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chattanooga Mortgages