diet doctor program
uapt

Chattanooga, TN

#1 Apr 21, 2010
Has anyone had any experience with the diet doctor program at hamilton place?
shrinking

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Sep 18, 2010
I just started the program a week ago today. I had previously had a great experience using phentermine to lose baby weight a few years back but two years at a desk job caused me to gain 40 lbs. I looked around chattanooga at other diet programs that prescribed phentermine but they all wanted between $150 -$250 for the initial visit plus the cost of the medicine. I saw drs diet program on google and made an appt. The appt was only $59 and that included a month of phentermine and a daily nutritional suppliment and so far in 7 days I've lost 5 lbs. I know a lot of its water weight and that the speed of loss will decrease but phentermine is phentermine regardless of where you get it so I'm really excited about the cost at drs diet program. Good luck!
amanda

Dalton, GA

#3 Nov 1, 2012
i lost about 30 pounds in 2 months two years ago give or take.
Hmm

Whitwell, TN

#4 Nov 4, 2012
shrinking wrote:
I just started the program a week ago today. I had previously had a great experience using phentermine to lose baby weight a few years back but two years at a desk job caused me to gain 40 lbs. I looked around chattanooga at other diet programs that prescribed phentermine but they all wanted between $150 -$250 for the initial visit plus the cost of the medicine. I saw drs diet program on google and made an appt. The appt was only $59 and that included a month of phentermine and a daily nutritional suppliment and so far in 7 days I've lost 5 lbs. I know a lot of its water weight and that the speed of loss will decrease but phentermine is phentermine regardless of where you get it so I'm really excited about the cost at drs diet program. Good luck!
Where's the office? How can I find the info online?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chattanooga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does Chattanooga have a Hispanic gang problem. 3 hr The Man 4
News 16 Known Dead From Storms In Tennessee (Apr '11) 4 hr Lmao 33,247
Serial rapist working at VW Chattanooga plant 5 hr THE MAN 1
2017 National Cornbread Festival In South Pitts... 20 hr jim thompson 1
Wise Construction ( Will not pay Sub-Contractor... (Jun '10) Apr 23 Pissed 20
Railroad workers having affairs Apr 22 Want2know4sure 13
This is what it now takes to get a job??? Apr 22 Rejected_Outcast 13

Chattanooga Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance