Murray crash kills one

Murray crash kills one

There are 17 comments on the Dalton Daily Citizen story from Sep 24, 2012, titled Murray crash kills one. In it, Dalton Daily Citizen reports that:

One person is dead after a collision in Chatsworth between a dump truck and an SUV this morning, officials said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dalton Daily Citizen.

Info

Ashburn, GA

#1 Sep 24, 2012
Anybody got more info
thru the grapevine

Chatsworth, GA

#2 Sep 25, 2012
Only her name, And this is only thru hearsay, Angela Burt, 45yrs of age, supposedly texting and driving. Happened at 52alt and. 411 intersection, there in town.
umm

Dalton, GA

#3 Sep 25, 2012
thru the grapevine wrote:
Only her name, And this is only thru hearsay, Angela Burt, 45yrs of age, supposedly texting and driving. Happened at 52alt and. 411 intersection, there in town.
No it didnt happen at 411-52 alt in town. It happened on Chatsworth hwy and 52 alt. I guess the rest of your posting is bull crap also. Dont say things if you dont know the truth.
Well

Ringgold, GA

#4 Sep 25, 2012
Everything else the previous poster said was true. Her name has been released. I heard 2 or 3 different stories before I heard the truth. It's crazy how things get distorted.
umm

Dalton, GA

#5 Sep 25, 2012
Well wrote:
Everything else the previous poster said was true. Her name has been released. I heard 2 or 3 different stories before I heard the truth. It's crazy how things get distorted.
Yes I know, her name was released last night and its in the paper today. Thats not a big secret, but to get on here and start running your mouth about something you have no idea about pisses me off. Things get distorted because of posters like that one. If you dont know then... shut the feck up!!!
VOTER

United States

#6 Sep 25, 2012
umm wrote:
<quoted text>No it didnt happen at 411-52 alt in town. It happened on Chatsworth hwy and 52 alt. I guess the rest of your posting is bull crap also. Dont say things if you dont know the truth.
You do not have to be so rude . The poster said it was hearsay.
VOTER

United States

#7 Sep 25, 2012
thru the grapevine wrote:
Than you for the information. I heard today through a friend that Angela recently married and had just returned from her honeymoon. Her marriage name is Barron. So sad for her husband and young children.
saw it

Dalton, GA

#8 Sep 25, 2012
I was at the scene although i didnt see the impact, the gentleman i was speaking with was next to the dump truck and said she hit it so hard that it moved towards the intersection. I have to say it was the worst wreck i have seen. It hit the rear of the truck and took the roof off of the suburban all the way to the rear seats.
umm

Dalton, GA

#9 Sep 25, 2012
VOTER wrote:
<quoted text>You do not have to be so rude . The poster said it was hearsay.
Yeah they said "hearsay" '. People like to say things without knowing the truth!! Whats even worse is people like you believe everything that is written. Now you can call me rude!
a holy preacher

Blairsville, GA

#10 Sep 26, 2012
Was she really texting?
facts

Chattanooga, TN

#11 Sep 26, 2012
They can check her phone to find out. If so, this should be a lesson for all - DON'T TEXT WHILE DRIVING!!!!
teacher

Cleveland, TN

#12 Sep 26, 2012
umm wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I know, her name was released last night and its in the paper today. Thats not a big secret, but to get on here and start running your mouth about something you have no idea about pisses me off. Things get distorted because of posters like that one. If you dont know then... shut the feck up!!!
well she was texting, so quit being so hostile. Still is a terrible accident and she was still a lovely person who made a terrible mistake while driving. Sympathy to her family.
hmmmm

United States

#13 Sep 26, 2012
teacher wrote:
<quoted text>well she was texting, so quit being so hostile. Still is a terrible accident and she was still a lovely person who made a terrible mistake while driving. Sympathy to her family.
Funny that the GSP reports say nothing about texting, just following to close. Which could very easily be the sole reason especially at that intersection and her being behind a larger vehicle.
concrete shoes

Cleveland, GA

#14 Sep 27, 2012
wear a seatbelt- coula savd a life. sed dos notkill it's the sden stops that do.
hmmmm

United States

#15 Sep 28, 2012
concrete shoes wrote:
wear a seatbelt- coula savd a life. sed dos notkill it's the sden stops that do.
Seat belt would not of made a difference in this accident.
whatever

United States

#16 Sep 28, 2012
umm wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I know, her name was released last night and its in the paper today. Thats not a big secret, but to get on here and start running your mouth about something you have no idea about pisses me off. Things get distorted because of posters like that one. If you dont know then... shut the feck up!!!
Maybe that's what they heard! Can't anyone on here be nice?
Rob

Ringgold, GA

#17 Oct 3, 2012
umm wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah they said "hearsay" '. People like to say things without knowing the truth!! Whats even worse is people like you believe everything that is written. Now you can call me rude!
I will call you rude.'Hearsay' implies that the writer admits that he/she is going on what she heard and while it may be true, there's a possibility she could be wrong. Any reader with the most basic understanding of the English language knows what 'hearsay' means, therefore, they would know not to believe 'everything that is written' especially in this case.

In the end 'oh no!' the 'hearsay' author got the exact location of the accident wrong, everything else, according to the news, is correct.

If the best thing in your life you can find to cry and cuss about is a hearsay post on topix, you must live a blessed life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chatsworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tim dyer 56 min Curious 9
Trump and Generals To Impose Military Draft ?! 1 hr Yes He Can 67
Get rid of Section 8 please! (Jan '11) 7 hr ThomasA 108
neighbors yard full of garbage (Mar '15) Thu shutup 79
Tsunami at Carter's Lake!!!!! (Oct '14) Apr 25 tech34 lucky to b... 62
Bigfoot (Dec '12) Apr 25 Anti Squatch Coal... 33
Looking for Crystal Simpkins Apr 24 F Off 11

Chatsworth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance