threats at north murray
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious

Crossville, TN

#1 Dec 18, 2012
Did anyone hear of some kind of threat of violence at the high school this morning ? My son says there were police officers there but the school was not locked down and no parents notified of anything.
A North Murray Student

Ringgold, GA

#2 Dec 18, 2012
There was police there. a student threatened to shoot the school up friday. from what i've heard he's been removed from school. i also heard there was a hit list.. this dude is crazy. The week before, he stabbed someone with a screwdriver
MotoX4Life

Summerville, GA

#3 Dec 18, 2012
The best protection from something like this is the students themselves. This is no time to cry wolf, but I can guarantee that after last Friday, it will be a long, long time before anything of the such will be taken lightly.
Citizen

Pigeon Forge, TN

#4 Dec 19, 2012
If there was a hit list I would hope the parents have been made aware if their childs name was on it!
concerned

Crossville, TN

#6 Dec 19, 2012
apparently the boys girlfriend made threats today and told students they were going to shoot them on Friday and the teachers did nothing about it. We need to ban together and keep our children home if no action is going to be taken. I kept my child home today because of this and he will not go back until they do something
Doo

Jasper, GA

#7 Dec 19, 2012
This kid and both his parents should be posted on the front page of the Chatsworth Times and the Dalton Daily Citizen for all to watch and know about. I blame parents for most of the things these kids do. What do you expect when they are probably just as bad? The truth is that a lot of grown ups don't diserve children because they don't know how to raise them.
curious

Crossville, TN

#8 Dec 19, 2012
^ i heard the same thing
Getalife

Lawrenceburg, TN

#9 Dec 19, 2012
Rumors, rumors,rumors... I heard this and I heard that..... Don't we all just love a juicey gossip even if its a lie.
little idiot

Summerville, GA

#10 Dec 19, 2012
A North Murray Student wrote:
There was police there. a student threatened to shoot the school up friday. from what i've heard he's been removed from school. i also heard there was a hit list.. this dude is crazy. The week before, he stabbed someone with a screwdriver
He's old enough that this little IDIOT should go to prison. Needs to be put away somewhere where he will not be in contact with anyone else.
wake up idiot teachers

Summerville, GA

#11 Dec 19, 2012
concerned wrote:
apparently the boys girlfriend made threats today and told students they were going to shoot them on Friday and the teachers did nothing about it. We need to ban together and keep our children home if no action is going to be taken. I kept my child home today because of this and he will not go back until they do something
I don't blame you one bit. These teachers want to set around staying on their cell phones sexting and talking and not doing their jobs.
Dont believe you

Ashburn, GA

#12 Dec 19, 2012
concerned wrote:
You will never make me believe that IF the principal was contacted and told of this that there would not be protection there for every student. That place would be crawling with police. I know her and she takes this very serious. IF you know this info is true and have not told her, then you are just as responsible as the girlfriend. Let the admin know!!! They do not have majic powers to predict this kind of stuff.
Jim Bob

Chickamauga, GA

#13 Dec 19, 2012
wake up idiot teachers wrote:
<quoted text>I don't blame you one bit. These teachers want to set around staying on their cell phones sexting and talking and not doing their jobs.
I figured this thread would be engulfed with dumbass, uneducated posters. This ^^ proves my point.
Bobby

Ringgold, GA

#14 Dec 19, 2012
Doo wrote:
This kid and both his parents should be posted on the front page of the Chatsworth Times and the Dalton Daily Citizen for all to watch and know about. I blame parents for most of the things these kids do. What do you expect when they are probably just as bad? The truth is that a lot of grown ups don't diserve children because they don't know how to raise them.
If we did it your way and Obama's way we would have killed them before they were born and that would have fixed the problem. We wouldn't have to worry about what they might do 15 years later.
Doo

Summerville, GA

#15 Dec 20, 2012
Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>
If we did it your way and Obama's way we would have killed them before they were born and that would have fixed the problem. We wouldn't have to worry about what they might do 15 years later.
There you go with hate and lies again Bobby. I guess being a Republican is hating and lying. I have never killed or aborted a baby and neither has Obama. You take up for some idiot that poses to be a threat to the welfare of our children. You are also a nut case aren't you? You need to join the "happy" Club and support our President like I doo. It make your day go a lot better.
concerned

Crossville, TN

#17 Dec 20, 2012
Dont believe you wrote:
<quoted text>
You will never make me believe that IF the principal was contacted and told of this that there would not be protection there for every student. That place would be crawling with police. I know her and she takes this very serious. IF you know this info is true and have not told her, then you are just as responsible as the girlfriend. Let the admin know!!! They do not have majic powers to predict this kind of stuff.
I am 100% positive that the principal and the sheriff's department know. I spoke with them myself and was told it had been investigated and was dismissed as improper comments made by a student but the student didn't really mean to do any harm. My problem is after the student was spoken to and suspended, his girlfriend continued to make threats yesterday that were ignored. The school does not want bad publicity but in the wake of a tragedy parents and students are scared. No parents were even notified of the incident. I heard it from the kids.
Oh Really

Dalton, GA

#18 Dec 20, 2012
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go with hate and lies again Bobby. I guess being a Republican is hating and lying. I have never killed or aborted a baby and neither has Obama. You take up for some idiot that poses to be a threat to the welfare of our children. You are also a nut case aren't you? You need to join the "happy" Club and support our President like I doo. It make your day go a lot better.
To both Bobby & Doo...this has nothing to do with Obama or whether you are Republican or Democrat so please don't go down that little political road. How stupid! IMHO
NM Parent

Dalton, GA

#19 Dec 20, 2012
I cant believe how the supposedly great attorney for MCS lied like he did to the daily citizen news..Yes there was a hit list with NAMES and yes he did say what day he planned to carry out his plan
Doo

Summerville, GA

#20 Dec 20, 2012
Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text>
To both Bobby & Doo...this has nothing to do with Obama or whether you are Republican or Democrat so please don't go down that little political road. How stupid! IMHO
Tell Bobby. He's the Obama hater here.
Citizen

Pigeon Forge, TN

#21 Dec 20, 2012
Dont believe you wrote:
<quoted text>
That shows that you know nothing about how the system works. They conceal a lot of things from parents and the public and always have! Why do you defend them when we as parents only found out about all this from OUR children or here on topix? And YES the school already knew and it's not our damn job to tell them whats going on in the school!
Oh Really

Dalton, GA

#22 Dec 20, 2012
NM Parent wrote:
I cant believe how the supposedly great attorney for MCS lied like he did to the daily citizen news..Yes there was a hit list with NAMES and yes he did say what day he planned to carry out his plan
And you know there was a hit list how?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chatsworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Four Educators arrested in two weeks 59 min Low life murray 3
whats wrong with chatsworth?? (Dec '16) 2 hr f me running 18
Good single women 3 hr shutup 15
Disgusting to see whites with blacks 4 hr donnie 7
Tsunami at Carter's Lake!!!!! (Oct '14) 4 hr bob 106
When's the ticker tape parade? (Jul '16) 7 hr Common Man 23
CB Radio shop Gets nailed for illegal equipment! (Jan '11) Tue Hambone 94

Chatsworth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance