Most Elligible bachelorette in Murray...
Tony

Summerville, GA

#41 May 1, 2010
I don't know but she sure was a looker. Beautiful, beautiful girl.
NOT yo Daddy

Cleveland, TN

#42 May 1, 2010
Mark H wrote:
Crystal Kendrink
Shanna Sosbee and her crew. Real winners!! She should win the Skank award.
ChatsworthGirl

Dalton, GA

#43 May 2, 2010
BigEarl wrote:
My vote is for that lanky gal who works for the public defenders office.
U talking about April Waters??
burned

Dalton, GA

#44 May 2, 2010
you are all crazy there are good women in chatsworth i have been single for 14 yrs after my husband died i have never done drugs i have a friend his name is jesus he keeps me safe maybe you all should try to find him he's not hard to find
crazy nut

Warner Robins, GA

#45 May 2, 2010
I bet Steve is still a bachelor. I still have all my teeth.
knows too much

Dalton, GA

#46 May 2, 2010
99% of the single one don't have any teeth and are ugly as hell.LOL
too funny

Dalton, GA

#47 May 2, 2010
A lot of the women that are single are a lot better as far as having morals as the church going women are. Go by the motels over in dalton thru the week and you will see what I'm talking about. You men are clueless. They want some excitement in their lives not a dead pecker in their beds!!!And believe me they are getting it.
2 Aprils

Johnson City, TN

#48 May 2, 2010
ChatsworthGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
U talking about April Waters??
I think they are talking about April Waters that has two kids right? The one who looks like a man or, a tranny but, her friends pump her up to be a beauty? If it is the same one she lays in the tanning bed way too much and text married men all day.
poor ladies

Johnson City, TN

#49 May 2, 2010
wherearethechildren wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of the children who are born to these women. Have you noticed that, they have more pictures of them at the sports zone(or, the EC) as skanks likes to call it... living it up rather than pictures of the poor babies they leave at home? When a skank has a baby she thinks it's a puppy and therefore can't see the need to be a mother. Just spending her work week counting-down till the daddy or, whoever picks the poor things up on the weekends.I just hope "they" don't kiss those children with that same mouth because...mommy makes her rounds with.... PARTY ON LADIES! You look cool drunk on your myspace and other internet funspots!!
Okay, This is so true it's UNREAL! To the "T" this entire statement is sooooooooo true. These poor ladies, with their bellys hanging out and thinking just because, they wt. 105 they are the best looking thing to hit Chatsworth...so sad. I bet not one of them have anything past a G.E.D. I feel bad for them! If you notice ladies the men you are seeing have not left the wife yet and you are still going home alone at night. But, he will call you when he needs to let (stress) out. Do you even have an idea you are trash, and that you can't get a man to stay with you over a few lays.....? You get all excited and poor on the charm but, then he goes back to the wife or, finds somebody he can take out in public. You poor poor things;-(
jealous big tent idiots

Dalton, GA

#50 May 3, 2010
Nasty wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard that when she was at Chatsworth Elem. helping do (something) the moms went nuts that knew of her and they got 80 calls saying, "Get her out!"
More like those big tent wearing para pros and some teachers more than the moms. Or that's what I heard.
murray county in the know

Dalton, GA

#51 May 3, 2010
Just Wondering wrote:
Whatever happened to that Michelle that was always walking the loop?
Is this the one that was married to jr.england?
3Aprils

Ringgold, GA

#52 May 3, 2010
2 Aprils wrote:
<quoted text>
I think they are talking about April Waters that has two kids right? The one who looks like a man or, a tranny but, her friends pump her up to be a beauty? If it is the same one she lays in the tanning bed way too much and text married men all day.
LOL I guess your talking about Mrs.Pierce LOL and yea I've seen her
3Aprils

Ringgold, GA

#53 May 3, 2010
oh and I don't know about the tanning and texting but the tranny part fits
Webster

Pulaski, TN

#54 May 3, 2010
2 Aprils wrote:
<quoted text>
She does more that text, if you know what I'm sayin'

“Bang 'a' gong”

Since: Feb 10

Soddy-Daisy

#55 May 4, 2010
Or the one who teaches breast-feeding, or used to and hubby plays golf.
WHOISSHE

Johnson City, TN

#56 May 5, 2010
murray county in the know wrote:
<quoted text>Is this the one that was married to jr.england?
Which ex..?
funny huh

Johnson City, TN

#57 May 5, 2010
Jedi Jade wrote:
Or the one who teaches breast-feeding, or used to and hubby plays golf.
I am so glad you think it's funny people are sleeping with other folks husbands or wives. real, real, funny huh?
freaky eyebrows

Johnson City, TN

#58 May 6, 2010
Just Wondering wrote:
Whatever happened to that Michelle that was always walking the loop?
I am sure planning another hostile husband takeover somewhere. She may be slinging hot dogs beside freaky eyebrows in a concession stand? Reminds me of a horror movie!
Murray in the know

Dalton, GA

#59 May 7, 2010
Or the second one with the freaky ugly legs
freaky legs

Dalton, GA

#60 May 7, 2010
you're talking about the one that looks like that midget lisa laporta on hgtv?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chatsworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Watchin 5 hr Watchin 1
When that BK opening Thu BK LOVER 1
Drug dealers Wed Timmy 21
Christmas lights Wed Beaner 5
How about Murray County Department of Family an... (Jun '10) Wed Beaner 74
Justin Frazier likes young girls (Jun '15) Dec 7 All business 9
Buday Ole pal Dec 5 Timmy 1

Chatsworth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance