United States

#1 Feb 8, 2013
Employment Opportunities Format for Printing

Job Title: Jailer

Category: Public Safety
Salary:$10.53 per hour
Application Available: Apply Online

Description:
Murray County Government is currently accepting applications for four (4) full-time Jailers at the Murray County Sheriff's Department. This position is responsible for maintaining security at the jail facility. This position performs all inmate booking functions and other related duties. Applications may be picked up and returned to the Commissioner's Office located at 121 N 4th Ave., Chatsworth,GA. 30705. Office hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Applications may also be submitted online. Applications will be accepted until Thursday, February 14, 2013.

Publication Date/Time:
2/8/2013 8:00 AM
Closing Date/Time:
2/14/2013 5:00 PM
Qualifications:
Applicant should have knowledge of law enforcement and corrections processes, first aid and CPR. Skills are to include record keeping, interpersonal communications, and the use of physical restraint methods and equipment. Applicants must have a high shcool diploma or GED equivalent.
Jerry

Dalton, GA

#2 Feb 9, 2013
I would not work anywhere in chatsworth no matter what the pay. All it amounts to is a big old rugus. just a bunch of rednecks in murray.
Murray Citizen

United States

#3 Feb 9, 2013
Jerry wrote:
I would not work anywhere in chatsworth no matter what the pay. All it amounts to is a big old rugus. just a bunch of rednecks in murray.
Well Jerry or Queer ever which title suits you best! We aren't asking you to work here in Nurray Co. You are are ignorant and not qualified to workat a jail any way? I would say you too lazy to work amy where....so keep your stupid opinions to your self! lol
In Chatsworth

Chatsworth, GA

#4 Feb 10, 2013
We are glad you have no desire to work in Murray. There are enough people in Murray County who need a job without someone coming in from another area to take one of the few jobs that have been offered here in years. But don't worry, I don't think they would hire you anyway. One of the skills is record keeping. I'm sure proper command of capitalization would be in order for you to be considered. Sorry.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chatsworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr silverfox 53,514
mc game 19 hr party favor 10
An Ode to Murray County 22 hr guest 20
wreck 23 hr Mayber 27
hot maried women Sun Jeff 11
bi lo parking lot Sun Uncle Adolf 4
Algore's Delusion Sun Kervin 1
•••

Chatsworth News Video

•••
•••

Chatsworth Jobs

•••