RFID Microchips in Obamacare Coming M...
keith

United States

#104 Jan 3, 2013
I checked obamas bill for myself and the chip is in there. check it out.
Joe Blow

United States

#105 Jan 5, 2013
I'll be damed if the Government put's a chip in me. They will have to shoot me.
Sativa

Dalton, GA

#106 Jan 6, 2013
chips from subcontractors,voice to skull technology already track's our movements...Tesla invented voice to skull technology...as i said we are about 80 years late from being tracked...1984 was 1948 when it was written...
Anonymous

Atlanta, GA

#107 Jan 6, 2013
Chips will be the least of our worries. Gonna be awful long waits to see a doctor and the middle class will pay out the a$$ for insurance. this will be this biggest cluster #&%$ you have ever seen.
zeus

United States

#108 Jan 6, 2013
Come on people open your eyes and please dont take the microchip(say no to the new world order)
JOE

Summerville, GA

#109 Jan 7, 2013
There is plenty of room in you people's heads for any extra chips that you may need,no use messing with your a$$,as it is going to be very busy in the near future if you don't blow up first.
Albert

Chatsworth, GA

#110 Jan 8, 2013
JOE wrote:
There is plenty of room in you people's heads for any extra chips that you may need,no use messing with your a$$,as it is going to be very busy in the near future if you don't blow up first.
Joe, the chips don't work on everybody. It takes a certain amount of brain power for the chip to work and I am sure you don't qualify.
Lee

Dalton, GA

#111 Jan 16, 2013
Zeus, let the ignorant talk to the ignorant...you've sewn your seed now let it be and let the blind lead the blind.
day day

Nevada, MO

#112 Jan 17, 2013
funny u should say goodgodamighty making fun of the word mandatory and taking it as a joke from what it seems if not sorry i wrote this but it states in the bible ppl will be forced to try and get the mark of the beast in either your right hand or forehead and look at where these chips are going it also states in the bible rich or poor neither sell or trade these words are strong concidering what these chips are ment to do look into it and it has been passed.look into it..........
guest wrote:
How retarded are you people? Mandatory microchip implants? Evidently pretty damned retarded. goodgodamighty
orthography police

United States

#113 Jan 18, 2013
You people need help.
megan

Rockwood, TN

#114 Jan 22, 2013
Its againest the constitution. He cant invade our privacy like that.
pcpimpin

Toledo, OH

#115 Jan 23, 2013
creepy wrote:
This could be the 666 mark of the beast
No because its not effecting everyone in the world. Just United States citizens.
Jonathan gibson

Bay City, MI

#116 Jan 25, 2013
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>These chips do excist. Time will tell if they are used.
well the fact that it says failed only means they will try again, and the fact the tried should concern those Christians,
Boss

Jackson, MO

#117 Jan 26, 2013
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>We did not say he was god, we said he was god sent and when this election is over some you people will believe and realise just how great Obama really is,he is a hero in his own time or god sent.You can take your micro,chip and put in Romney's magic shorts maybe it will help him out.Romney is just exactly like George Bush a habitual liar ,but Romney has a even bigger problem his religion approves of and believes Child molestion and lying is just fine .Do republican's believe Romney is god or god sent ?If not why not,he does have magic shorts you know.
. Joe your an idiot!!! If you want an Implant up your Rear, then have it. Then Obama can watch you take a crap every time you wish to! And that goes for anyone that voted for him!! Your sick!!!
JOE

Dawsonville, GA

#118 Jan 27, 2013
Boss wrote:
<quoted text>. Joe your an idiot!!! If you want an Implant up your Rear, then have it. Then Obama can watch you take a crap every time you wish to! And that goes for anyone that voted for him!! Your sick!!!
"NO BOSS" your suffering from schizophrenia,but don't worry to much, as you are not alone if you belong to the republican party.You would think after the election and you people lost by a landslide ,you will never have the majority of voters again.So suck it up,quit lying for at least 4 more years ,during your off time you can try to think of some more lies in order to try to rule by fear. By the way while you have some time off you need to get checked ,you may have already got a chip stuck up your ass,while pretending to be asleep.
Doo

Summerville, GA

#119 Jan 28, 2013
BrokeD1ckDog wrote:
Chips will be the least of our worries. Gonna be awful long waits to see a doctor and the middle class will pay out the a$$ for insurance. this will be this biggest cluster #&%$ you have ever seen.
Obama ain't taking guns or plansting chips in peoples heads. This Republican garbage is exactly that. Oh Yeah....the sky is falling too so look out. Insurance is already out the a$$ even before the Health Care Law is in effect. So what's your excuse for that? I would like to hear it. Until we get control of Giant Insurance Corps we will always pay out the but.
Doo

Summerville, GA

#120 Jan 28, 2013
Obama is planting chips in foreheads?
Obama is taking our guns?
Obama is killing our babies?
Obama is a Muslim?
Obama? Obama? Obama?
LAUGHABLE! Anyone that believes this crap ought to have their head examined or change channels or both. I know Rush Limbaugh and Glen Beck are you best Entertainment people but you need to get real. They are jokes to most Americans!
Doo

Summerville, GA

#121 Jan 28, 2013
Boss wrote:
<quoted text>. Joe your an idiot!!! If you want an Implant up your Rear, then have it. Then Obama can watch you take a crap every time you wish to! And that goes for anyone that voted for him!! Your sick!!!
I think you need to check your temperature myslef freind. You are one that is sick!!!!

United States

#122 Jan 28, 2013
Well look Obama lovers he is liar and borderline hitler in my opinion god speed he will destroy this country
jimjamwhambam

Chicago, IL

#123 Feb 1, 2013
theman is satan, hidden behind the descrete lies of an image of a so called"savior" in the eyes of all the people who were falsley blinded and had the wool pulled over theyre eyes, he needs to be stopped as a tyrant and a monster bent on destroying this beautiful country we made with our bare hands as the working force, open your eyes people, this man is no god.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chatsworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you shop at Muslum owned ABC stores? 4 hr Craig 17
North Murray Cheaters 4 hr Rodney King 15
our judge in murray county 6 hr Laquita sodocue kahn 3
Dana Tate trial date 7 hr Summer16 2
2 BBQ restaurants in Chatsworth Mon BBQ 8
Most Haunted Places in Chatsworth?? (Jan '15) Mon Shazbod Dagoogoo 21
Wagon Train Mon Jr Tramples 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chatsworth Mortgages