RFID Microchips in Obamacare Coming M...
Maree

Australia

#84 Dec 2, 2012
Marty wrote:
Is anyone concerned about this? Everyone to be implanted with a microchip beginning this date by the federal law mandated in Obamacare! The law has allready passed, if Obama is elected again, it's coming! It's no conspiracy theory, you can read it on federal government websites in the healthcare law.
Do not get Microchip peoples, big mistake....The government will be in contorl of everything. Get yourseld a bilble and read revelation last chapter of the new testament, clearly talks of the mark of the beast, wont be 666 on the forhead, some other form, whether obamacare or the only way we can get food?? dont do it, trust Jesus to provide for you! Give your head to Jesus while their is still time left, all who call on his name willbe saved!
Maree

Australia

#85 Dec 2, 2012
Do not get Microchip peoples, big mistake....The government will be in contorl of everything. Get yourseld a bilble and read revelation last chapter of the new testament, clearly talks of the mark of the beast, wont be 666 on the forhead, some other form, whether obamacare or the only way we can get food?? dont do it, trust Jesus to provide for you! Give your head to Jesus while their is still time left, all who call on his name willbe saved!
carol

Booneville, MS

#86 Dec 7, 2012
well noah heard about the same thing before the flood, dont be supprized when the chip is in your hand or forehead, run hide under a rock with your
chip it will not help you in the end
Read

Opelika, AL

#87 Dec 7, 2012
If you actually read the entire article and not bits and pieces you would know that the microchips are for people with pace makers and stuff like that. The microchips will help with information about the equipment that has to be used to help whomever has it put in their body to help keep them alive.
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#88 Dec 8, 2012
It doesnt matter who was elected as "president" because our votes dont mean a damn thing. Either way, whether it be Obama or Romney in that office, this country will be completly ran into the ground, and its likely that we may never recover
Far and Away

Dalton, GA

#89 Dec 9, 2012
Just in case anyone is interested in the truth - We are not being implanted with any type of chip. People will believe anything except the truth. It is usually not sensational enough!

Check out this link:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/medical/microc...
chris phillips

United States

#90 Dec 12, 2012
well if this for real. I'm not taking it. Even they force everyone to around me and isolate me into taking it. I love computer's but to put one in arm no thank you. I would never put a FM Radio in arm or smaller cell phone. what does my arm really need music. O.k. I proved my point. Come on, are people really this stupid. I thought it was a little to late maybe the bible's wrong. where's Jesus. oh no did he forsake us he did wow.

Warrenton, VA

#91 Dec 12, 2012
chris phillips wrote:
well if this for real. I'm not taking it. Even they force everyone to around me and isolate me into taking it. I love computer's but to put one in arm no thank you. I would never put a FM Radio in arm or smaller cell phone. what does my arm really need music. O.k. I proved my point. Come on, are people really this stupid. I thought it was a little to late maybe the bible's wrong. where's Jesus. oh no did he forsake us he did wow.
Unfortunately there are some who are that stupid. They would probably benefit from an implant that would keep them from running into walls and such.
DAN

Byron, GA

#92 Dec 12, 2012
I would like to see who the people are that is this stupid or insane is more like it.I would be willing to bet everything that I have or will ever have that 99.9% or republican and a christian hypocrite or just a plain old Obama hater.Everyone of you are just like Pat Robertson you should be locked away before you cause someone great harm[you are very dangrous to the rest of the public]and to yourself.
Hinto

Canada

#93 Dec 14, 2012
Eye alwaize laff whin eye reed komints...averyonce speeling goaz sowth.
bubu

Alpharetta, GA

#94 Dec 14, 2012
incredible this is stupid people whit our brain
ashley

United States

#95 Dec 15, 2012
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>We did not say he was god, we said he was god sent and when this election is over some you people will believe and realise just how great Obama really is,he is a hero in his own time or god sent.You can take your micro,chip and put in Romney's magic shorts maybe it will help him out.Romney is just exactly like George Bush a habitual liar ,but Romney has a even bigger problem his religion approves of and believes Child molestion and lying is just fine .Do republican's believe Romney is god or god sent ?If not why not,he does have magic shorts you know.
You got to be kidding me. Its ok the Bible talks of your kind. Why don't you Google 'Bible mark of the beast ' and see the resembles.
Neo

Astoria, NY

#96 Dec 17, 2012
Marty wrote:
Is anyone concerned about this? Everyone to be implanted with a microchip beginning this date by the federal law mandated in Obamacare! The law has allready passed, if Obama is elected again, it's coming! It's no conspiracy theory, you can read it on federal government websites in the healthcare law.
Please give us the links of the federal sites you read this from.
Doo

Jasper, GA

#97 Dec 18, 2012
Just more scare tactics from the right wing degrading our President. This is a high tech World these days. I'm sure it's for certain patients and not all of us. Calm down people and don't listen to this bull crap from the righties. If you are a liar then you can be Christain, Doctor, Lawyer, Saint or any thing else you desire to be. Too bad you may have to prove it some day.
Ellen

Van Nuys, CA

#98 Dec 18, 2012
He is not god and is no equal to god he is bad.people are blind and can not see the true story.he is brainwashing you and you are fools to follows.when he makes a disaster you tell me how great he is
st augustine fl

Jacksonville, FL

#99 Dec 19, 2012
what will happen if my family and i do not get it email me [email protected] thanks
JOE

Dalton, GA

#100 Dec 19, 2012
You people don't need a chip stuck up your as*,you need the drain doctor with a 4" hose to pull all of that stuff out of you before you blow up.There is another bunch of people out there just like you that says you will not need to worry about it after the 21st ,the world is coming to a end and I think they are just like you."STUPID"
itsme

Melrose Park, IL

#101 Dec 19, 2012
This is darn effing hilarious!
Doo

Summerville, GA

#102 Dec 20, 2012
Is Charlie Brown still waiting in the pumpkin patch for the Great Pumpkin? Obama told him better yet he still waits every year. Poor old Charlie still bleieves the GOP.
Sovereign One

Denton, TX

#103 Dec 21, 2012
Why would any human in their own power feel the desire to NEED a stranger to 'protect' them.
Very pitiful.
All a real human needs is their integrity.
But, if you hide behind 'leaders', you probably don't have much to protect to begin with.
All you political animals give away your power like the filthiest whores. I suppose it is easier to hand it off to a strange.
That way you can blame him if anything comes out wrong. Too bad your parents didn't see that too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chatsworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
River Sosebee is gay 33 min Oh My 10
Exit interviews 46 min Oh My 14
Barbara long (Sep '16) Oct 14 Velvet Jones 9
eton police Oct 14 BigCracka 58
Eton police!!!!! Oct 14 BigCracka 17
JJ Haines great place for installation supplies Oct 13 Nick 1
Chara Oct 13 curious 2

Chatsworth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance