RFID Microchips in Obamacare Coming March 23, 2013!

Posted in the Chatsworth Forum

Comments (Page 4)

Showing posts 61 - 80 of211
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Here for the Lulz...”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

All of you guys make Republicans look extremist.
Voted already

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

I laughed so hard I cried at this post. The Constitution of the United States will have to be changed in order to this and the American people will not stand for it.
just wait and c

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

you are smart wrote:
<quoted text>All of these selfish, money hungry non christians will suffer in the end because of their greediness. This is what OBAMA is all about. I guess just Christians can see this.
Yes u said it to the T. They will not win in the end.
DAN

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Concerned Republican wrote:
The one thing everybody is forgetting is that Obama is a Muslim. Look at his ring with the inscription "there is no god but Allah" and by the way Mohammad's second wife was only 6 when they were married and only 8 when they consummated the marriage. His plan is not to destroy America by terrorist attacks such as 9/11 but rather to destroy it by tearing it down from the inside out. He has already been doing a pretty good job of that just look how worthless our money is. But all of this is ok because whoever it was that said he was God sent is right. All through the Bible you read where God used evil men to fulfill his will, Nebuchadnezzar and even satan himself was used to get things fulfilled. Obama I God's man to get things done that need to be done in order for the rapture to occur. Just remember when all the Christians disappear the only option your left with is all the jihadist Muslims to run the show. Oh and by the way, now the U.N. is wanting to make "Islamic" Istanbul, Turkey the global capital of the world. Can anybody say one world government and can anybody guess how Obama will vote on the global capital issue. John 14:1-3 "Let not your heart be troubled, you believe in God believe also in me. In my fathers house are many mansions, if it were not so I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you, and if I go to prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you unto myself that where I am there ye may be also." He is coming again and Obama is simply paving the way for all of this to come to pass. I'm heaven bound with the hammer down, how about you?
"YES" YES" I just hope you take all of these retarted ,schizophrenia, hypocrites that claim to be christian 's with you,so put the hammer down and go for it .The world will be a much better place without all of you anyway,even I would brag on Joseph Smith if this were to happen ,by the way how does it feel to swap Jesus for every swinging DIC* that comes along?Only someone really eat up with a bad case of the dumb as* would believe something like this ,just more of your Schizophrenia BS.
pastors should not steal

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

DAN wrote:
<quoted text>"YES" YES" I just hope you take all of these retarted ,schizophrenia, hypocrites that claim to be christian 's with you,so put the hammer down and go for it .The world will be a much better place without all of you anyway,even I would brag on Joseph Smith if this were to happen ,by the way how does it feel to swap Jesus for every swinging DIC* that comes along?Only someone really eat up with a bad case of the dumb as* would believe something like this ,just more of your Schizophrenia BS.
Who is the pastor that they caught stealing from the church fund again?
Grand Architect

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

your worried about RFID's,lol your about 80 years too late on being tracked everywhere,lmao...Tesla invented voice to skull technology that can beam voices into peoples heads as well as read our brain patterns since birth as we use our 5 senses...dummy signals can be sent to your brain because we got your biometric files,you can be remotely operated and you dont even realize it... unless you dont believe me,i dont give a sh*t,if you do,even better...in the early 20th century many pastors thought they were hearing from god and the revivals started lol...by the way the mark of the beast is 666 or the carbon atom,6 electrons,6 neutrons,and 6 electrons...the beast is the human flesh aka a carbon based life form...we all have the mark of the beast..rocks and dirt cant sell or buy...the bible is a scientific metaphor book,you soultards,lmao...if you aint in a secret society then your left asleep and given the "other" version of the 'bible'...and that base operational since 43 way down south, has been using the earths north,south,south/north magnetic field along with some more Tesla electronic toys you dont know about to piggyback the mind control frequencies for our human behavior tests...here's my title>Vertretungen of base 211...please to meet you ,hope you guess our name..and no its not Nazi aka Not See,the name was also subliminal programming for ya...Operation Paperclip was begun right here in the north georgia area of SS officers whom faked their deaths and those silly south american escape stories...our CIA was started by the SS,got Kennedy killed when he said he was going to disband it...the truth ,you cant handle all the truth...ITS ALL ONE BIG LIE you have been fed since 43 and really before that...
Jo jo

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Obama sucks and I will. Die before I get the chip
Jo jo

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Too All the JErks wrote:
YOu guys are bitter,ignorant and can not tell lie from the truth . Obama is a great president and I SUPPORT his decisions. And for some of you jerk offs who are NOT millionaires or billionaires!!! YOu guys fail to realize A REPUBLICATE PRESIDENT IS THE REASON WHY THIS COUNTRY IS IN THE SITUATION IT IS IN NOW!! To get a president supports all the PEOPLE of AMERICA, NOT just poor, NOT just middle class and the rich people you should be happy. I know some of your elderly
family member is benefiting from the medicaid or medicare and some of the service that the gvernment provides.
Obama sucks
15 year old

Rochester, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Jo jo wrote:

I am 15 and I am not letting any one put a dam thing into my body unless I permit it!!!!! I will not allow it and will fight.
business as usual!

Cleveland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

No one has to try to make Obama look bad, he does a pretty good job of that himself. The only person that makes Obama look smart is his VP. Can you say... DUMB AND DUMBER!
EMUEJUNIEFOR

Lagos, Nigeria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

I thinks he is trying to fulfil the sayings of the last day concerning the mark of the beast. So, those who don t know christ should try and repent.
Doo

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

just wait wrote:
<quoted text>Yes i read it,i think Doo and all the Obama supporter's should read it,then maybe they wouldn't think he's a God
Someone shout stamp "Stupid" on your foreheads to believe such garbage. Obama won so get over it. Hate will only make you loose again.
Doo

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Jo jo wrote:
Do you really beleive this garbage? Seriously? You must have a screw loose somewhere? There is also a rumor that Obama will take all our guns? Ha Ha Ha Ha......Just right wing lies again and again. That's why they lost the electon sooo bad.
Grand Architect

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

...smile and wave into your 2 way computer screen...your TV is the same way,it happened when the screens went from round to square...they became square to keep the early round screen TV's looking like an big eye from giving the secert away faster...
Malcolm

Bradenton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Doo wrote:
I want to be the one that shoots these Microchips into the Republicans hind ends. Sounds like fun to me! But since such things don't exist....I don't guess I'll get to.
Don't exist? I can't say for sure whether they will be mandated or not. But as far as don't exist goes, you're very mistaken. I used to work for the company that makes them. They are in fact in use for some instances. There was even talk of allowing parents to have them installed in minor children due to kidnapping.
business as usual!

Ranburne, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Somebody needs to stop drinking the Obama Kool Aid and "do" some research. Man of many words and very little facts!
Steve P Wilde

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

just wait wrote:
<quoted text>Yes i read it,i think Doo and all the Obama supporter's should read it,then maybe they wouldn't think he's a God
Yes! I'm incredibly concerned about this... Obama is a nazi.. He has begun to initiate the Biblical 'Mark of the Beast'. This is spoken of verbatim ibn the book of Revelations. 13:16 And he causes all, great and small, rich of poor, free or slave to receive a mark in their right hand or in their forehead, and that no man may buy or sell save he that had the mark or the name of the Beast. Revelations 14:9 says what God will do, Those who receive the mark will drink o9f the wine of the wrath of God, and will be tormented day and night without rest in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of Jesus Christ! Also Revelations 16:2 (shows what will happen to you physically if you receive it) There will fall Noisesome and Grievious sores on all those who received the Mark of the Beast.
Why will that happen, I'll tell you why because the Obama Microchip runs on Lithium,(Like a thermometer uses Mercury.) Lithium is a highly toxic and radio-active Alkali metal, it will cause massive cancer, that will grow at a rapid rate! Do not ever receive a micro-chip!!! Goodluck people, find God.
Steve P Wilde

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Let these Nay-sayers shut up! The Bills say what they say. The Micro-chip implant is coming soon, beware! Obama just issued an executive order and gave Kathleen Sebulius, the Secretary of Health and Human Services the right to change the law, upon the next 'National Emergency', and begin implanting Medicare, Medicaid and Chip patients with Micro-chips.. Now all they have to do is fake another National Emergency, and this nation is screwed. DON'T EVER ACCEPT THE MICRO-CHIP, IT IS A DEATH TRAP!
Cleotis jr

La Fayette, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Well I guess Jesses Ventura was right after all,the republican party has turned into a mental condition.If I did not know for a fact that we are in Murray County,I would swear we were in a funny farm or a nervous hospital.There is no wonder that people think ,that people in Murray County are crazy,because they are,and you can't fix stupid.
DOO

Redmond, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

I love to spoon with my boyfriend.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of211
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

32 Users are viewing the Chatsworth Forum right now

Search the Chatsworth Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 30 min Aggie23 39,697
Magistrate Judge Gale Buckner or Dwayne Hooper 35 min curious 29
Coincidence or not 39 min woooooo 4
mistreating animals 2 hr N8 the Grrr8 8
Officer Morrison 6 hr Scam Newton 15
Weather versus Climate 6 hr Feldman 1
Hillary's accomplishments 7 hr Feldman 1
•••
•••

Chatsworth News Video

•••
•••

Chatsworth Jobs